Jan 9, 2015, 3:22 PM EDT
Jon Horford will miss his second consecutive game Saturday when the Gators host Mississippi State, with Zach Hodskins remaining suspended.
Jan 7, 2015, 6:09 PM EDT
Jon Horford started 12 of Florida’s first 13 games, and his suspension means that the Gators will be shorthanded for their SEC opener at South Carolina.
Oct 21, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
The Gators are good enough to win the SEC. They have enough question marks to finish outside the top 25 as well.
Jun 1, 2014, 3:38 PM EDT
Jon Horford has immediate eligibility next season at Florida under the graduate transfer rule.
Apr 26, 2014, 11:42 AM EDT
Michigan junior big man Jon Horford has transferred to Florida.
Apr 10, 2014, 3:41 PM EDT
Jon Horford will be eligible immediately wherever he ends up.
Jan 30, 2014, 11:44 PM EDT
Without Mitch McGary, the production of veteran big men Jon Horford and Jordan Morgan has become even more important for No. 10 Michigan. While neither needs to turn into a player who will post 20 points and ten rebounds on a nightly basis, as the Wolverines have other players more capable of scoring, they do…
Jan 5, 2014, 2:27 PM EDT
Michigan picked up its 10th win of the season, and improved to 2-0 in the Big Ten Conference on Sunday afternoon with a 74-51 win over Northwestern at home. The first half was relatively close with the Wolverines heading into the break with a 31-24 led. The Wildcats got 13 of their 24 points from…
Jan 3, 2014, 11:14 AM EDT
One week after it was announced that Michigan sophomore center Mitch McGary would undergo surgery on his lower back, it was reported via Twitter by Jeff Goodman of ESPN.com that the procedure will take place on Tuesday. McGary, who began having the issues during the summer, was averaging 9.5 points and 8.2 rebounds per game…
Dec 27, 2013, 4:10 PM EDT
Michigan center Mitch McGary has been battling a back injury the entire season. He missed the first two games of the year against UMass Lowell and South Carolina State — both easy wins for the Wolverines — and missed Michigan’s most recent game against Stanford. An All-American in the preseason, McGary has been unable to…
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 5
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (5)