Oct 21, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
The Gators are good enough to win the SEC. They have enough question marks to finish outside the top 25 as well.
Jun 1, 2014, 3:38 PM EST
Jon Horford has immediate eligibility next season at Florida under the graduate transfer rule.
Apr 26, 2014, 11:42 AM EST
Michigan junior big man Jon Horford has transferred to Florida.
Apr 10, 2014, 3:41 PM EST
Jon Horford will be eligible immediately wherever he ends up.
Jan 30, 2014, 11:44 PM EST
Without Mitch McGary, the production of veteran big men Jon Horford and Jordan Morgan has become even more important for No. 10 Michigan. While neither needs to turn into a player who will post 20 points and ten rebounds on a nightly basis, as the Wolverines have other players more capable of scoring, they do…
Jan 5, 2014, 2:27 PM EST
Michigan picked up its 10th win of the season, and improved to 2-0 in the Big Ten Conference on Sunday afternoon with a 74-51 win over Northwestern at home. The first half was relatively close with the Wolverines heading into the break with a 31-24 led. The Wildcats got 13 of their 24 points from…
Jan 3, 2014, 11:14 AM EST
One week after it was announced that Michigan sophomore center Mitch McGary would undergo surgery on his lower back, it was reported via Twitter by Jeff Goodman of ESPN.com that the procedure will take place on Tuesday. McGary, who began having the issues during the summer, was averaging 9.5 points and 8.2 rebounds per game…
Dec 27, 2013, 4:10 PM EST
Michigan center Mitch McGary has been battling a back injury the entire season. He missed the first two games of the year against UMass Lowell and South Carolina State — both easy wins for the Wolverines — and missed Michigan’s most recent game against Stanford. An All-American in the preseason, McGary has been unable to…
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)