Dec 22, 2014, 2:28 PM EST
With conference play right around the corner, who have been the best players in the country?
Dec 5, 2014, 9:54 PM EST
The nation’s top team took down its second top-10 team this season.
Dec 2, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
The best part? The two best players in the country will square off this week.
Nov 30, 2014, 2:16 PM EST
Texas hands UConn a rare Gampel Pavilion loss.
Nov 25, 2014, 1:18 PM EST
Frank Kaminsky and Jahlil Okafor are near the top, but the rest of the top five may surprise you.
Nov 24, 2014, 11:41 AM EST
Henton went for 38 against Notre Dame, while West Virginia won the Puerto Rico Tip-Off.
Nov 21, 2014, 11:05 PM EST
Like the rest of the 2011 recruiting class, Jonathan Holmes could have left Texas. Instead he made the decision to stay, and he and the Longhorns are better because of it.
Oct 30, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
The list of big men dominating college basketball this season is solid.
Oct 29, 2014, 11:57 AM EST
How can Texas build off of last seasons surprising success?
Feb 8, 2014, 9:54 PM EST
No. 15 Texas entered Saturday’s game at Kansas State riding a seven-game win streak, with Rick Barnes’ team not only well on its way to earning an NCAA tournament bid also sitting just a game behind Kansas in the Big 12 standings. But the Longhorns ran into a buzz saw in Manhattan, with Marcus Foster…
Feb 1, 2014, 6:44 PM EST
When it comes to discussing the surprising season that No. 25 Texas has enjoyed up to this point, the prevailing story is one of a team that made multiple additions by subtraction with talented players who had little desire to be a part of Rick Barnes’ program hitting the road. Is there truth in that?…
Jan 21, 2014, 9:08 PM EST
Remember when we were all laughing about Texas because Rick Barnes was so totally about to be fired and, like, he didn’t even know, bro? Because Texas was going to be awful, right? So much for that. After starting Big 12 play 0-2 with losses to both of the Oklahoma schools, the Longhorns have now…
Dec 18, 2013, 10:01 PM EST
Just about any preseason “hot seat” list included Texas head coach Rick Barnes, and with the change in athletic director on the “40 Acres” there was enough conversation to make one think that this season would be nothing more than a lengthy testimonial of sorts for the veteran coach. With just two upperclassmen, bouncing back…
- No. 15 Iowa State holds on to beat No. 19 Texas 0
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 1
- Tracking The Unbeatens: Virginia’s difficult schedule, and why were Kentucky’s platoons created? 1
- Weekly Awards: D’Angelo Russell’s ascension, Kansas takes the next step 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25 2
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s 4
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man 4
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- Iowa’s Fran McCaffery on Dan Dakich’s criticism of a player: ‘He’s a TV guy. If he was a coach, he’d be coaching’ (5)
- Two former North Carolina athletes sue school, NCAA over academic scandal (4)