Feb 11, 2015, 7:54 PM EDT
While Jonathan Holmes will miss his second consecutive game, Javan Felix (concussion) will return after missing the Longhorns’ last two games.
Feb 6, 2015, 5:00 PM EDT
Texas will take on Kansas State without one of its top scorers and rebounders.
Dec 22, 2014, 2:28 PM EDT
With conference play right around the corner, who have been the best players in the country?
Dec 5, 2014, 9:54 PM EDT
The nation’s top team took down its second top-10 team this season.
Dec 2, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
The best part? The two best players in the country will square off this week.
Nov 30, 2014, 2:16 PM EDT
Texas hands UConn a rare Gampel Pavilion loss.
Nov 25, 2014, 1:18 PM EDT
Frank Kaminsky and Jahlil Okafor are near the top, but the rest of the top five may surprise you.
Nov 24, 2014, 11:41 AM EDT
Henton went for 38 against Notre Dame, while West Virginia won the Puerto Rico Tip-Off.
Nov 21, 2014, 11:05 PM EDT
Like the rest of the 2011 recruiting class, Jonathan Holmes could have left Texas. Instead he made the decision to stay, and he and the Longhorns are better because of it.
Oct 30, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
The list of big men dominating college basketball this season is solid.
Oct 29, 2014, 11:57 AM EDT
How can Texas build off of last seasons surprising success?
Feb 8, 2014, 9:54 PM EDT
No. 15 Texas entered Saturday’s game at Kansas State riding a seven-game win streak, with Rick Barnes’ team not only well on its way to earning an NCAA tournament bid also sitting just a game behind Kansas in the Big 12 standings. But the Longhorns ran into a buzz saw in Manhattan, with Marcus Foster…
Feb 1, 2014, 6:44 PM EDT
When it comes to discussing the surprising season that No. 25 Texas has enjoyed up to this point, the prevailing story is one of a team that made multiple additions by subtraction with talented players who had little desire to be a part of Rick Barnes’ program hitting the road. Is there truth in that?…
Jan 21, 2014, 9:08 PM EDT
Remember when we were all laughing about Texas because Rick Barnes was so totally about to be fired and, like, he didn’t even know, bro? Because Texas was going to be awful, right? So much for that. After starting Big 12 play 0-2 with losses to both of the Oklahoma schools, the Longhorns have now…
Dec 18, 2013, 10:01 PM EDT
Just about any preseason “hot seat” list included Texas head coach Rick Barnes, and with the change in athletic director on the “40 Acres” there was enough conversation to make one think that this season would be nothing more than a lengthy testimonial of sorts for the veteran coach. With just two upperclassmen, bouncing back…
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 30
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 6
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (30)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (6)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)