Nov 15, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
Rhode Island lost a key player right before the season.
Sep 19, 2014, 9:45 PM EDT
The Rhode Island forward is eligible after missing the 2013-2014 season.
May 1, 2014, 7:37 PM EDT
After missing all of last season to deal with personal issues, Rhode Island forward Jordan Hare may return to the program this summer.
Nov 1, 2013, 2:41 PM EDT
A number of people expect the Rhode Island Rams to make a sizable leap forward in 2013-14, with head coach Dan Hurley entering his second season and newcomers such as Gilvydas Biruta and freshmen E.C. Matthews and Hassan Martin having the skills needed to make an immediate impact. But the Rams will likely begin that…
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Nike and Under Armour host showcase events as the Shoe Wars continue to heat up (2)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)
- Buffalo dismisses Justin Moss, reigning MAC Player of the Year, from team (2)