May 26, 2014, 5:00 PM EST
Michigan senior big man Jordan Morgan received a letter from President Barack Obama after graduating with his Master’s degree.
Mar 30, 2014, 9:42 PM EST
Without senior forward Jordan Morgan in the lineup due to foul trouble, Michigan struggled to take advantage of Kentucky’s slow start from the Harrison twins as they fell just short of back-to-back Final Four appearances.
Mar 29, 2014, 2:49 AM EST
The defensive fortitude showed by Alex Poythress helped Kentucky-Louisville crack through for ‘game of the night’, but there are several other sterling — and not so great — performances from the final Sweet 16 games.
Mar 14, 2014, 2:33 PM EST
Michigan’s late-game execution helped defeat an Illinois rally, but should we be concerned about the Wolverines’ inability to defend?
Jan 30, 2014, 11:44 PM EST
Without Mitch McGary, the production of veteran big men Jon Horford and Jordan Morgan has become even more important for No. 10 Michigan. While neither needs to turn into a player who will post 20 points and ten rebounds on a nightly basis, as the Wolverines have other players more capable of scoring, they do…
Jan 5, 2014, 2:27 PM EST
Michigan picked up its 10th win of the season, and improved to 2-0 in the Big Ten Conference on Sunday afternoon with a 74-51 win over Northwestern at home. The first half was relatively close with the Wolverines heading into the break with a 31-24 led. The Wildcats got 13 of their 24 points from…
Dec 27, 2013, 4:10 PM EST
Michigan center Mitch McGary has been battling a back injury the entire season. He missed the first two games of the year against UMass Lowell and South Carolina State — both easy wins for the Wolverines — and missed Michigan’s most recent game against Stanford. An All-American in the preseason, McGary has been unable to…
Oct 22, 2013, 9:00 AM EST
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. The rest of our Top 25 Countdown can be found here. For a schedule of our…
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)