Mar 19, 2015, 12:14 AM EDT
Dayton advances to take on No. 6 Providence Friday night in Columbus.
Feb 28, 2015, 5:13 PM EDT
Having just seven scholarship players hasn’t kept the Flyers from playing a major role in the Atlantic 10 race.
Feb 21, 2015, 4:46 PM EDT
Dayton falls a game behind No. 25 VCU atop the Atlantic 10 standings as a result of this surprising loss.
Feb 14, 2015, 4:34 PM EDT
Dayton remains tied with No. 20 VCU and Rhode Island atop the Atlantic 10 standings.
Nov 21, 2014, 4:45 PM EDT
UConn will play the winner of Boston College-West Virginia.
Oct 30, 2014, 1:45 PM EDT
Dayton head coach Archie Miller spurned high-major programs to remain at Atlantic 10. He’s not the only one in the league happy with where they are.
Oct 30, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
The Atlantic 10 is out to gain respect again this season from the rest of the college basketball world, a year after the league saw a record six teams selected for the NCAA tournament with one team reaching the Elite 8.
Oct 3, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
The ten teams that landed just outside our top 25 rankings.
Mar 11, 2014, 12:47 PM EDT
Saint Louis will look to repeat as the Atlantic 10 Tournament champion, but it won’t be easy. The field in Brooklyn could have six, yes six, NCAA tournament-bound teams.
Mar 5, 2014, 11:49 PM EDT
After having their six-game win streak end with a blowout loss to Saint Joseph’s, the Dayton Flyers got back on track with an 86-79 win over UMass on Saturday. Wednesday night provided Archie Miller’s team with another opportunity to enhance their resume and the Flyers took advantage, beating No. 17 Saint Louis 72-67 at Chaifetz…
Nov 26, 2013, 3:05 AM EDT
Dayton overcame a horrendous shooting start, catching fire from beyond the arc in the second half as they erased a 37-28 halftime deficit to beat No. 11 Gonzaga, 84-79. Ohio State transfer Jordan Sibert led the way, scoring 23 points on 8-for-11 shooting while hitting the biggest shot of the game, a three with about…
Nov 9, 2013, 5:21 PM EDT
Up three in the final seconds, the age-old question for teams in that situation is whether they decide to give the foul or defend straight up. That’s the question IPFW had to address in the final seconds of their game at Dayton Saturday afternoon, with the Mastodons holding an 80-77 lead after a pair of…
Apr 20, 2012, 10:59 PM EDT
This is the time of year when we hear about transfers non-stop. This season, it’s been kids leaving, and their coaches trying to play puppeteer by writing lists of where players are and aren’t allowed to relocate. That’s one end of the process. The other end is the mad scurry by other coaches to acquire…
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 0
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 5
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 1
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 2
- Sources: Rick Barnes not expected to return to Texas 7
- Steve Lavin and St. John’s ‘mutually agree’ to part ways 1
- No. 2 Arizona pulls away from No. 6 Xavier, setting up West regional final rematch 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Three ACC, two Big Ten teams in Elite Eight (24)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (20)