Feb 28, 2015, 5:13 PM EST
Having just seven scholarship players hasn’t kept the Flyers from playing a major role in the Atlantic 10 race.
Feb 21, 2015, 4:46 PM EST
Dayton falls a game behind No. 25 VCU atop the Atlantic 10 standings as a result of this surprising loss.
Feb 14, 2015, 4:34 PM EST
Dayton remains tied with No. 20 VCU and Rhode Island atop the Atlantic 10 standings.
Nov 21, 2014, 4:45 PM EST
UConn will play the winner of Boston College-West Virginia.
Oct 30, 2014, 1:45 PM EST
Dayton head coach Archie Miller spurned high-major programs to remain at Atlantic 10. He’s not the only one in the league happy with where they are.
Oct 30, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
The Atlantic 10 is out to gain respect again this season from the rest of the college basketball world, a year after the league saw a record six teams selected for the NCAA tournament with one team reaching the Elite 8.
Oct 3, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
The ten teams that landed just outside our top 25 rankings.
Mar 11, 2014, 12:47 PM EST
Saint Louis will look to repeat as the Atlantic 10 Tournament champion, but it won’t be easy. The field in Brooklyn could have six, yes six, NCAA tournament-bound teams.
Mar 5, 2014, 11:49 PM EST
After having their six-game win streak end with a blowout loss to Saint Joseph’s, the Dayton Flyers got back on track with an 86-79 win over UMass on Saturday. Wednesday night provided Archie Miller’s team with another opportunity to enhance their resume and the Flyers took advantage, beating No. 17 Saint Louis 72-67 at Chaifetz…
Nov 26, 2013, 3:05 AM EST
Dayton overcame a horrendous shooting start, catching fire from beyond the arc in the second half as they erased a 37-28 halftime deficit to beat No. 11 Gonzaga, 84-79. Ohio State transfer Jordan Sibert led the way, scoring 23 points on 8-for-11 shooting while hitting the biggest shot of the game, a three with about…
Nov 9, 2013, 5:21 PM EST
Up three in the final seconds, the age-old question for teams in that situation is whether they decide to give the foul or defend straight up. That’s the question IPFW had to address in the final seconds of their game at Dayton Saturday afternoon, with the Mastodons holding an 80-77 lead after a pair of…
Apr 20, 2012, 10:59 PM EST
This is the time of year when we hear about transfers non-stop. This season, it’s been kids leaving, and their coaches trying to play puppeteer by writing lists of where players are and aren’t allowed to relocate. That’s one end of the process. The other end is the mad scurry by other coaches to acquire…
- No. 9 Kansas rallies to beat No. 20 West Virginia in OT but injury to Perry Ellis is major concern 0
- Bubble Banter: Just how bad was Indiana’s loss to Iowa? 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s Frank Kaminsky’s award to win 1
- Ohio Valley Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 1
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations 10
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? 20
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (20)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (10)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)