Sep 29, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
UNLV continues to tap into the local powerhouse.
Sep 4, 2014, 2:48 PM EDT
The top six in the Class of 2016 are all elite prospects.
Aug 16, 2014, 8:46 PM EDT
After losing Friday night, the Tar Heels won their Bahamas finale by 57 points.
Aug 15, 2014, 8:50 PM EDT
Poor shooting allowed for a late comeback in the Tar Heels’ first game in the Bahamas.
Apr 3, 2014, 12:20 AM EDT
Duke signee Jahlil Okafor scored 17 points and grabbed seven rebounds to lead the West to victory in the 37th McDonald’s All-American Game.
Mar 6, 2014, 9:49 PM EDT
That regular-season title in the AAC is within the Bearcats’ claws.
Feb 15, 2014, 5:37 PM EDT
No. 10 Cincinnati, a team few discussed when assessing the American Athletic Conference race back in November, has proven to be the class of the conference to this point in the season thanks in large part to the play of their seniors. And that was once again the case on Saturday, as Sean Kilpatrick and…
Jan 30, 2014, 9:37 PM EDT
After Jermaine Sanders hit a jumper with 16:12 remaining to give No. 13 Cincinnati a 44-27 lead at No. 12 Louisville, Mick Cronin’s Bearcats looked poised to grab a two-game lead in American Athletic Conference play and do so in emphatic fashion. While the Bearcats are safely within both major national polls, there doesn’t seem…
Jan 30, 2014, 10:07 AM EDT
No. 13 Cincinnati will make the trek down to the Yum! Center to take on No. 12 Louisville tonight, and they’ll be doing it at full strength. Justin Jackson, the Bearcat center and the anchor of one of the best defenses in the country, will start tonight. He rolled his ankle and managed all of…
Jan 29, 2014, 2:28 PM EDT
Perhaps the most interesting game of the week takes place on Thursday evening as No. 13 Cincinnati will pay a visit to No. 12 Louisville. Cincinnati has been the best team in the AAC to date, sitting pretty with an 8-0 record in league play. Louisville was the favorite heading into the season, however, and…
Jan 26, 2014, 6:34 PM EDT
Sean Kilpatrick scored 29 points to lead the way for No. 15 Cincinnati in a win over Temple on Sunday afternoon, but moving to 8-0 in AAC play was a much tougher task than the Bearcats expected. Playing without Justin Jackson for much of the game after the senior center injured his ankle, Cincinnati still…
Jan 6, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
PLAYER OF THE WEEK: Justin Jackson, Cincinnati The Bearcats could not have asked for a better stop to league play in the inaugural season of the American. After knocking off SMU in Cincinnati on New Year’s Day, Mick Cronin’s club went down to Memphis where they laid the wood on the Tigers, whipping then-No. 18…
Nov 27, 2013, 9:00 AM EDT
UMass Lowell is in its first season of Division I basketball, still searching for its first victory of the season. The River Hawks did not get a win on Tuesday after a 79-49 loss to Cincinnati. But UMass Lowell did a spot in this season’s posterized series, though it was on the wrong end of…
- Butler head coach Brandon Miller takes leave of absence, health related 0
- Alabama’s treatment of former player Daisha Simmons is shameful 0
- Throwback Thursday: Illinois and Arizona spar in a phenomenal 2005 Elite 8 game 0
- Oklahoma State lands commitment from elite point guard in 2015 1
- John Calipari hiring an analytics director is smart, necessary, strictly for his players 0
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Wichita State gets commitment from three-star 2015 point guard (2)
- NCAA twitter account effortlessly trolls MLB during playoff opener (2)
- Frank Haith lands first commitment as head coach at Tulsa (2)
- Three-star point guard down to Maryland, Providence, UNLV and Virginia Tech (1)
- Former SMU commit picks Michigan State (1)