Nov 22, 2014, 4:58 PM EST
Meeks accounted for two double-doubles all season in 2013-14. He’s now matched that total through three games.
Nov 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
What’s more likely: That the ACC gets four top three seeds, or that a team outside the top four wins a game in the NCAA tournament?
Nov 8, 2014, 10:20 AM EST
Freshman wing Justin Jackson could be a key for North Carolina this season.
Oct 29, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
CBT’s rankings of the best wings in college basketball heading into the 2014-15 season.
Oct 22, 2014, 4:06 PM EST
College basketball will have plenty of impact freshmen this season. Here’s a look at some that could step in and contribute right away.
Sep 29, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
UNLV continues to tap into the local powerhouse.
Sep 4, 2014, 2:48 PM EST
The top six in the Class of 2016 are all elite prospects.
Aug 16, 2014, 8:46 PM EST
After losing Friday night, the Tar Heels won their Bahamas finale by 57 points.
Aug 15, 2014, 8:50 PM EST
Poor shooting allowed for a late comeback in the Tar Heels’ first game in the Bahamas.
Apr 3, 2014, 12:20 AM EST
Duke signee Jahlil Okafor scored 17 points and grabbed seven rebounds to lead the West to victory in the 37th McDonald’s All-American Game.
Mar 6, 2014, 9:49 PM EST
That regular-season title in the AAC is within the Bearcats’ claws.
Feb 15, 2014, 5:37 PM EST
No. 10 Cincinnati, a team few discussed when assessing the American Athletic Conference race back in November, has proven to be the class of the conference to this point in the season thanks in large part to the play of their seniors. And that was once again the case on Saturday, as Sean Kilpatrick and…
Jan 30, 2014, 9:37 PM EST
After Jermaine Sanders hit a jumper with 16:12 remaining to give No. 13 Cincinnati a 44-27 lead at No. 12 Louisville, Mick Cronin’s Bearcats looked poised to grab a two-game lead in American Athletic Conference play and do so in emphatic fashion. While the Bearcats are safely within both major national polls, there doesn’t seem…
Jan 30, 2014, 10:07 AM EST
No. 13 Cincinnati will make the trek down to the Yum! Center to take on No. 12 Louisville tonight, and they’ll be doing it at full strength. Justin Jackson, the Bearcat center and the anchor of one of the best defenses in the country, will start tonight. He rolled his ankle and managed all of…
Jan 29, 2014, 2:28 PM EST
Perhaps the most interesting game of the week takes place on Thursday evening as No. 13 Cincinnati will pay a visit to No. 12 Louisville. Cincinnati has been the best team in the AAC to date, sitting pretty with an 8-0 record in league play. Louisville was the favorite heading into the season, however, and…
Jan 26, 2014, 6:34 PM EST
Sean Kilpatrick scored 29 points to lead the way for No. 15 Cincinnati in a win over Temple on Sunday afternoon, but moving to 8-0 in AAC play was a much tougher task than the Bearcats expected. Playing without Justin Jackson for much of the game after the senior center injured his ankle, Cincinnati still…
Jan 6, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
PLAYER OF THE WEEK: Justin Jackson, Cincinnati The Bearcats could not have asked for a better stop to league play in the inaugural season of the American. After knocking off SMU in Cincinnati on New Year’s Day, Mick Cronin’s club went down to Memphis where they laid the wood on the Tigers, whipping then-No. 18…
Nov 27, 2013, 9:00 AM EST
UMass Lowell is in its first season of Division I basketball, still searching for its first victory of the season. The River Hawks did not get a win on Tuesday after a 79-49 loss to Cincinnati. But UMass Lowell did a spot in this season’s posterized series, though it was on the wrong end of…
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb 31
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)