Feb 9, 2015, 9:00 AM EST
Kentucky and Oklahoma State both picked up big wins this week.
Nov 22, 2014, 11:33 PM EST
Most people already knew that Winslow’s a high-level athlete. Here’s some evidence for those who somehow didn’t.
Nov 19, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Duke’s backcourt had some questions entering the season but freshman Tyus Jones and senior Quinn Cook have played well together so far for the Blue Devils.
Nov 14, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
No. 4 Duke cruised to a season-opening win over Presbyterian on Friday night as the Blue Devils’ freshmen played a large role.
Nov 14, 2014, 7:55 PM EST
Justise Winslow was one of three freshmen to start for the Blue Devils on Friday night.
Nov 4, 2014, 10:45 PM EST
Duke rolled to a big win in its exhibition opener.
Nov 4, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Duke has as many all-americans on their roster this season as Kentucky. But are they as good as the Wildcats?
Oct 29, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
CBT’s rankings of the best wings in college basketball heading into the 2014-15 season.
Oct 4, 2014, 12:30 PM EST
Duke released a video with some cool slow motion dunks.
Jun 29, 2014, 1:15 PM EST
Watch all the highlight-reel dunks from the FIBA Americas U18 Championships.
Jun 24, 2014, 10:15 PM EST
USA Basketball won every game by at least 34 points.
Jun 22, 2014, 9:42 PM EST
Five-star 2015 point guard Jalen Brunson led six Americans in double figures with 16 points.
Jun 21, 2014, 9:38 PM EST
After back-to-back comfortable wins, Billy Donovan’s team plays fellow 2-0 squad Argentina on Sunday.
Jun 15, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
Justise Winslow and Tyus Jones, two future Duke Blue Devils, headline the 12-man team.
Nov 21, 2013, 4:58 PM EST
Less than a week ago Duke received commitments from point guard Tyus Jones and center Jahlil Okafor, and on Thursday afternoon Mike Krzyzewski’s recruiting haul got even better as 2014 five-star forward Justise Winslow followed suit. Winslow, who attends the St. John’s School in Houston, Texas, joins the aforementioned duo and shooting guard Grayson Allen…
Aug 28, 2013, 3:38 PM EST
Justise Winslow is the No. 16 player in the Class of 2014, according to Rivals. And as you can see from the video above, he’s pretty athletic. The guy he’s dunking on? A 6-foot-9 center named Chiekhna Dembele. Follow @robdauster
Aug 26, 2013, 11:15 PM EST
This past weekend at the Under Armour Elite 24 in Brooklyn, the latest potential package deal — one that could punish defenses on the wing in the 2014-2015 season — was born. Mater Dei High (Calif.) wing Stanley Johnson and St. John’s School (Texas) small forward Justise Winslow told SNY.tv that they have discussed that…
- NCAA tournament berth the final step for St. John’s senior class 0
- Bracketology: Kentucky reigns and March arrives 5
- Weekend Preview: Saturday will be the season’s best day of games 1
- Bubble Banter: Just how safe is Michigan State, and did Ohio State punch a ticket? 2
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy 12
- Wednesday’s Snacks: No. 1 Kentucky moves to 28-0, Northwestern knocks off Indiana 0
- Duke’s defense once again an issue as they get taken to overtime by Virginia Tech 3
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (12)
- Roy Williams calls out North Carolina fans following win over Georgia Tech (11)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)