Feb 20, 2015, 10:32 AM EST
Six seniors, including Arizona’s T.J. McConnell and Gonzaga’s Kevin Pangos are also on the list.
Feb 14, 2015, 6:42 PM EST
Unable to use turnovers to spark their offense, West Virginia struggled mightily in the second half of Saturday’s game in Ames.
Jan 10, 2015, 11:51 PM EST
Iowa State now has two true road victories this season, and Abdel Nader’s scored 19 points in each of those games.
Jan 7, 2015, 2:26 PM EST
Juwan Staten played through the flu on Monday night, and it’s the perfect example of what makes this WVU team good.
Dec 22, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Some new faces make their way into the Weekly Awards.
Nov 23, 2014, 9:57 PM EST
West Virginia has better depth and toughness than they had a season ago, and those improvements paid off in Puerto Rico this weekend.
Nov 21, 2014, 7:52 PM EST
The Mountaineers and Huskies will meet on Sunday.
Nov 11, 2014, 6:52 PM EST
A sit-down with the longtime head coach helped turn Juwan Staten into an all-conference player. But can Staten, now a senior, turn West Virginia into an NCAA tournament team?
Nov 11, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Kansas is the favorite once again, but there are four other teams that are good enough to win the league.
Oct 31, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Is this team better than Philly?
Oct 27, 2014, 3:10 PM EST
There are plenty of intriguing lead guards in college hoops this season.
Oct 2, 2014, 2:16 PM EST
Believe it or not, Staten led the Big 12 in scoring last season.
Jun 24, 2014, 8:30 PM EST
The return of Juwan Staten will help determine where the Mountaineers go in 2014-2015.
Mar 30, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
The Mountaineers leading scorer will be back in Morgantown for the 2014-2015 season.
Feb 5, 2014, 10:05 PM EST
Things didn’t go as planned for No. 21 Oklahoma as they made their way from Norman to Morgantown for their game at West Virginia on Wednesday night. With a winter storm forcing the travel party to re-route its flight to Newark, N.J. on Tuesday, Oklahoma didn’t arrive in Morgantown until just over two hours before…
Jan 28, 2014, 9:36 PM EST
Baylor entered Tuesday night’s game at home, needing a win. The Bears had been dropped from the rankings, in the midst of a four-game conference losing streak. A matchup with West Virginia seemed like the opportune moment for the Bears to right the ship. Juwan Staten had different ideas, when his reverse layup put the…
Jan 11, 2014, 6:31 PM EST
It’s been 25 days since Markel Brown made a three-pointer. Seriously. The last time that he hit a jump shot from beyond the arc, you still had more than a week to buy your mom that last-minute Christmas present that you hadn’t thought of yet. It was five games ago when Brown hit that three…
- Bubble Banter: Just how bad was Indiana’s loss to Iowa? 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s Frank Kaminsky’s award to win 1
- Ohio Valley Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations 10
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? 20
- Bubble Banter: Oregon lands a key win, but Purdue, Stanford and Pitt lose 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (20)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (10)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)