Nov 23, 2014, 9:57 PM EST
West Virginia has better depth and toughness than they had a season ago, and those improvements paid off in Puerto Rico this weekend.
Nov 21, 2014, 7:52 PM EST
The Mountaineers and Huskies will meet on Sunday.
Nov 11, 2014, 6:52 PM EST
A sit-down with the longtime head coach helped turn Juwan Staten into an all-conference player. But can Staten, now a senior, turn West Virginia into an NCAA tournament team?
Nov 11, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Kansas is the favorite once again, but there are four other teams that are good enough to win the league.
Oct 31, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Is this team better than Philly?
Oct 27, 2014, 3:10 PM EST
There are plenty of intriguing lead guards in college hoops this season.
Oct 2, 2014, 2:16 PM EST
Believe it or not, Staten led the Big 12 in scoring last season.
Jun 24, 2014, 8:30 PM EST
The return of Juwan Staten will help determine where the Mountaineers go in 2014-2015.
Mar 30, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
The Mountaineers leading scorer will be back in Morgantown for the 2014-2015 season.
Feb 5, 2014, 10:05 PM EST
Things didn’t go as planned for No. 21 Oklahoma as they made their way from Norman to Morgantown for their game at West Virginia on Wednesday night. With a winter storm forcing the travel party to re-route its flight to Newark, N.J. on Tuesday, Oklahoma didn’t arrive in Morgantown until just over two hours before…
Jan 28, 2014, 9:36 PM EST
Baylor entered Tuesday night’s game at home, needing a win. The Bears had been dropped from the rankings, in the midst of a four-game conference losing streak. A matchup with West Virginia seemed like the opportune moment for the Bears to right the ship. Juwan Staten had different ideas, when his reverse layup put the…
Jan 11, 2014, 6:31 PM EST
It’s been 25 days since Markel Brown made a three-pointer. Seriously. The last time that he hit a jump shot from beyond the arc, you still had more than a week to buy your mom that last-minute Christmas present that you hadn’t thought of yet. It was five games ago when Brown hit that three…
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 0
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 1
- Wichita State’s offensive struggles highlighted by come-from-behind win vs. Alabama 2
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)