Dec 20, 2014, 3:26 PM EDT
Not surprising, considering Gus Johnson is on the call.
Dec 2, 2014, 10:27 PM EDT
The two best players for Michigan were two guys who you may not know about.
Nov 21, 2014, 8:48 PM EDT
Syracuse is in this position because Tyler Ennis turned out to be better than anyone expected.
Nov 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
What’s more likely: That the ACC gets four top three seeds, or that a team outside the top four wins a game in the NCAA tournament?
Nov 11, 2014, 10:15 PM EDT
While he might be a bigger point guard than the previous one, the Syracuse freshman will have big shoes to fill.
Nov 2, 2014, 5:32 PM EDT
Freshmen Kaleb Joseph and Chris McCullough kept the Orange afloat in the first half.
Oct 22, 2014, 4:06 PM EDT
College basketball will have plenty of impact freshmen this season. Here’s a look at some that could step in and contribute right away.
Oct 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Here are 21 things that could change the course of the 2014-2015 season.
May 28, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Chris McCullough is expecting to be a big part of Syracuse’s upcoming season after the Orange lost C.J. Fair and Jerami Grant.
May 27, 2014, 10:23 AM EDT
Years of hard work have prepared Syracuse incoming freshman Kaleb Joseph for the next step in his basketball career.
Jul 19, 2012, 1:41 PM EDT
KING OF PRUSSIA, Pa.–College coaches sat packed along the sideline yesterday for a game between the Mass Rivals and Rise Academy at Hoop Group’s Summer Classic East. The main draw was 2014 Top 5 player Noah Vonleh, the 6-8 forward from Massachusetts, but Maryland head coach Mark Turgeon had his eye on another prospect—Top 60…
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 0
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 7
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 1
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 2
- Sources: Rick Barnes not expected to return to Texas 7
- Steve Lavin and St. John’s ‘mutually agree’ to part ways 1
- No. 2 Arizona pulls away from No. 6 Xavier, setting up West regional final rematch 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Three ACC, two Big Ten teams in Elite Eight (24)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (20)