Nov 21, 2014, 8:48 PM EST
Syracuse is in this position because Tyler Ennis turned out to be better than anyone expected.
Nov 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
What’s more likely: That the ACC gets four top three seeds, or that a team outside the top four wins a game in the NCAA tournament?
Nov 11, 2014, 10:15 PM EST
While he might be a bigger point guard than the previous one, the Syracuse freshman will have big shoes to fill.
Nov 2, 2014, 5:32 PM EST
Freshmen Kaleb Joseph and Chris McCullough kept the Orange afloat in the first half.
Oct 22, 2014, 4:06 PM EST
College basketball will have plenty of impact freshmen this season. Here’s a look at some that could step in and contribute right away.
Oct 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Here are 21 things that could change the course of the 2014-2015 season.
May 28, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Chris McCullough is expecting to be a big part of Syracuse’s upcoming season after the Orange lost C.J. Fair and Jerami Grant.
May 27, 2014, 10:23 AM EST
Years of hard work have prepared Syracuse incoming freshman Kaleb Joseph for the next step in his basketball career.
Jul 19, 2012, 1:41 PM EST
KING OF PRUSSIA, Pa.–College coaches sat packed along the sideline yesterday for a game between the Mass Rivals and Rise Academy at Hoop Group’s Summer Classic East. The main draw was 2014 Top 5 player Noah Vonleh, the 6-8 forward from Massachusetts, but Maryland head coach Mark Turgeon had his eye on another prospect—Top 60…
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 12
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 1
- Weekly Awards: LaDontae Henton, West Virginia with notable performances 0
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? 5
- Providence star LaDontae ‘Buckets’ Henton may be the nation’s most under-appreciated star 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (12)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Colorado’s second half run a product of its focus on getting the ball inside (3)