Nov 17, 2014, 2:40 PM EST
Which five would you have on the floor if you were Coach Cal?
Nov 7, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
As good as the Wildcats are, there are certainly some red flags here.
Nov 2, 2014, 3:45 PM EST
Karl-Anthony Towns is doing a lot of damage early in his freshman year at Kentucky.
Oct 31, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Is this team better than Philly?
Oct 30, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
The list of big men dominating college basketball this season is solid.
Oct 22, 2014, 4:06 PM EST
College basketball will have plenty of impact freshmen this season. Here’s a look at some that could step in and contribute right away.
Aug 20, 2014, 2:01 PM EST
Kentucky made the decision not to allow one of their stars to head to Spain for two weeks while they’re supposed to be in class.
Aug 12, 2014, 3:46 PM EST
Tyler Ulis, Karl Towns, too much depth and why Alex Poythress’ play was so important.
Jul 15, 2014, 10:46 PM EST
Karl Towns became the second Kentucky Wildcat to win the award.
Apr 12, 2014, 12:03 AM EST
Kentucky commit Karl Towns has had a good couple of weeks of practices at marquee events and he hammered home another dunk on a defender at Nike Hoop Summit practice.
Jul 13, 2013, 6:10 PM EST
This just in: every move John Calipari makes pays recruiting dividends. Hanging with Charlie Sheen? Money. Posing with arch-nemesis Rick Pitino? Also gold. Being chosen to drive the Kentucky Speedway pace car? Got his name in the papers. Not getting to drive the pace car after all? Ditto. Losing in his hometown in the first…
Dec 4, 2012, 10:40 AM EST
New Jersey native Karl Towns, one of the brightest young talents in the country, has committed to Kentucky and reclassified to the Class of 2014, he announced Tuesday. Towns’ commitment to Kentucky comes as little surprise, as he had developed a strong relationship with coach John Calipari and even played for Calipari this past summer…
Nov 30, 2012, 4:51 PM EST
While college basketball world waits for 2013 recruits, Andrew Wiggins and Jabari Parker, to pick a school for next year, the top sophomore in the nation is already prepared to make his choice. Next Tuesday, Karl Towns (St. Joseph High/Metuchen, NJ) will announce his college choice from his high school. The 6-foot-11 Towns, who has…
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 5
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 3
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (5)
- Sophomore forward Semi Ojeleye to transfer from Duke (3)