Mar 4, 2015, 12:26 AM EDT
Kentucky is learning how to win games when they don’t play well. That’s scary.
Feb 9, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
Kentucky and Oklahoma State both picked up big wins this week.
Nov 17, 2014, 2:40 PM EDT
Which five would you have on the floor if you were Coach Cal?
Nov 7, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
As good as the Wildcats are, there are certainly some red flags here.
Nov 2, 2014, 3:45 PM EDT
Karl-Anthony Towns is doing a lot of damage early in his freshman year at Kentucky.
Oct 31, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Is this team better than Philly?
Oct 30, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
The list of big men dominating college basketball this season is solid.
Oct 22, 2014, 4:06 PM EDT
College basketball will have plenty of impact freshmen this season. Here’s a look at some that could step in and contribute right away.
Aug 20, 2014, 2:01 PM EDT
Kentucky made the decision not to allow one of their stars to head to Spain for two weeks while they’re supposed to be in class.
Aug 12, 2014, 3:46 PM EDT
Tyler Ulis, Karl Towns, too much depth and why Alex Poythress’ play was so important.
Jul 15, 2014, 10:46 PM EDT
Karl Towns became the second Kentucky Wildcat to win the award.
Apr 12, 2014, 12:03 AM EDT
Kentucky commit Karl Towns has had a good couple of weeks of practices at marquee events and he hammered home another dunk on a defender at Nike Hoop Summit practice.
Jul 13, 2013, 6:10 PM EDT
This just in: every move John Calipari makes pays recruiting dividends. Hanging with Charlie Sheen? Money. Posing with arch-nemesis Rick Pitino? Also gold. Being chosen to drive the Kentucky Speedway pace car? Got his name in the papers. Not getting to drive the pace car after all? Ditto. Losing in his hometown in the first…
Dec 4, 2012, 10:40 AM EDT
New Jersey native Karl Towns, one of the brightest young talents in the country, has committed to Kentucky and reclassified to the Class of 2014, he announced Tuesday. Towns’ commitment to Kentucky comes as little surprise, as he had developed a strong relationship with coach John Calipari and even played for Calipari this past summer…
Nov 30, 2012, 4:51 PM EDT
While college basketball world waits for 2013 recruits, Andrew Wiggins and Jabari Parker, to pick a school for next year, the top sophomore in the nation is already prepared to make his choice. Next Tuesday, Karl Towns (St. Joseph High/Metuchen, NJ) will announce his college choice from his high school. The 6-foot-11 Towns, who has…
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 3
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- St. John’s lands 2015 point guard Marcus LoVett Jr. (4)
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason (3)