Nov 17, 2014, 2:40 PM EST
Which five would you have on the floor if you were Coach Cal?
Nov 7, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
As good as the Wildcats are, there are certainly some red flags here.
Nov 2, 2014, 3:45 PM EST
Karl-Anthony Towns is doing a lot of damage early in his freshman year at Kentucky.
Oct 31, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Is this team better than Philly?
Oct 30, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
The list of big men dominating college basketball this season is solid.
Oct 22, 2014, 4:06 PM EST
College basketball will have plenty of impact freshmen this season. Here’s a look at some that could step in and contribute right away.
Aug 20, 2014, 2:01 PM EST
Kentucky made the decision not to allow one of their stars to head to Spain for two weeks while they’re supposed to be in class.
Aug 12, 2014, 3:46 PM EST
Tyler Ulis, Karl Towns, too much depth and why Alex Poythress’ play was so important.
Jul 15, 2014, 10:46 PM EST
Karl Towns became the second Kentucky Wildcat to win the award.
Apr 12, 2014, 12:03 AM EST
Kentucky commit Karl Towns has had a good couple of weeks of practices at marquee events and he hammered home another dunk on a defender at Nike Hoop Summit practice.
Jul 13, 2013, 6:10 PM EST
This just in: every move John Calipari makes pays recruiting dividends. Hanging with Charlie Sheen? Money. Posing with arch-nemesis Rick Pitino? Also gold. Being chosen to drive the Kentucky Speedway pace car? Got his name in the papers. Not getting to drive the pace car after all? Ditto. Losing in his hometown in the first…
Dec 4, 2012, 10:40 AM EST
New Jersey native Karl Towns, one of the brightest young talents in the country, has committed to Kentucky and reclassified to the Class of 2014, he announced Tuesday. Towns’ commitment to Kentucky comes as little surprise, as he had developed a strong relationship with coach John Calipari and even played for Calipari this past summer…
Nov 30, 2012, 4:51 PM EST
While college basketball world waits for 2013 recruits, Andrew Wiggins and Jabari Parker, to pick a school for next year, the top sophomore in the nation is already prepared to make his choice. Next Tuesday, Karl Towns (St. Joseph High/Metuchen, NJ) will announce his college choice from his high school. The 6-foot-11 Towns, who has…
- No. 15 Iowa State holds on to beat No. 19 Texas 0
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 0
- Tracking The Unbeatens: Virginia’s difficult schedule, and why were Kentucky’s platoons created? 1
- Weekly Awards: D’Angelo Russell’s ascension, Kansas takes the next step 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25 2
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s 4
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man 4
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- You Make The Call: Was this a charge on TaShawn Thomas? (VIDEO) (5)
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky are still 1-2 (5)