Feb 20, 2015, 10:32 AM EST
Six seniors, including Arizona’s T.J. McConnell and Gonzaga’s Kevin Pangos are also on the list.
Dec 6, 2014, 4:30 PM EST
Green Bay earned itself a signature win on the road at No. 15 Miami.
Nov 4, 2014, 12:43 PM EST
Here are 15 players who are sleepers to be all-americans this season.
Oct 28, 2014, 7:00 PM EST
One of the nation’s top lead guards — on one of the best mid-major teams — is as hungry as he is entertaining.
Oct 27, 2014, 3:10 PM EST
There are plenty of intriguing lead guards in college hoops this season.
Oct 25, 2014, 10:07 PM EST
Keifer Sykes is one of the best dunkers in America, and he was at it again Saturday afternoon.
Oct 21, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
These are the players to keep an eye on if you like seeing aerial acrobatics.
Oct 16, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
The small school stars that you need to know about this season.
Oct 7, 2014, 1:08 PM EST
Sykes is 6-foot, but he has some serious hops.
Aug 24, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
This is an impromptu dunk contest you need to see.
Aug 12, 2014, 6:15 PM EST
Keifer Sykes is only 5-foot-11, by the way.
May 24, 2014, 10:46 AM EST
Sykes is an impressive talent.
Feb 5, 2014, 10:50 AM EST
With senior center Alec Brown and junior guard Keifer Sykes leading the way, the Green Bay Phoenix entered the 2013-14 season with high hopes. After losing seven games by six points or less in 2012-13, another year of seasoning for the Phoenix had the potential to make a major difference in regards to their ability…
Jan 19, 2014, 6:28 PM EST
Two days after picking up an important road win at Wright State, Brian Wardle’s Green Bay Phoenix found themselves on the ropes at UIC on Sunday afternoon. Despite being 4-0 in Horizon League play the Phoenix struggled with the winless (in conference play) Flames…until guard Keifer Sykes got going. Alec Brown led the way with…
Jan 17, 2014, 9:33 PM EST
Through 16 games entering Friday night’s important Horizon League tilt at Wright State, Brian Wardle’s Green Bay Phoenix have been one of the league’s best offensive teams. Green Bay entered the game ranked second in the conference in scoring (78.9 ppg) and field goal percentage (48.1%), with guard Keifer Sykes and center Alec Brown being…
Nov 16, 2013, 10:26 PM EST
At the end of the 2012-13 season the Wisconsin Badgers said farewell to Jared Berggren, Mike Bruesewitz and Ryan Evans, meaning that Bo Ryan needed some players to step in in the front court this season. One of those possibilities is 6-foot-11 junior Frank Kaminsky, who posted averages of 4.2 points and 1.8 rebounds per…
- Bracketology: No. 1 seed line remains unsettled 0
- Weekend Preview: Duke-Carolina Part Two, and which bubble teams have the most on the line? 0
- Bubble Banter: Davidson with a big win, Stanford in trouble, and … VCU? 1
- Justin Anderson out this weekend after undergoing appendectomy 0
- West Coast Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- Film Session: Who can actually beat Kentucky and why 1
- Potential NCAA tournament bid thieves bubble teams should be rooting against 2
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (26)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (11)
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed (9)
- Bracketology: Kentucky reigns and March arrives (8)