Oct 16, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
The small school stars that you need to know about this season.
Oct 7, 2014, 1:08 PM EDT
Sykes is 6-foot, but he has some serious hops.
Aug 24, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
This is an impromptu dunk contest you need to see.
Aug 12, 2014, 6:15 PM EDT
Keifer Sykes is only 5-foot-11, by the way.
May 24, 2014, 10:46 AM EDT
Sykes is an impressive talent.
Feb 5, 2014, 10:50 AM EDT
With senior center Alec Brown and junior guard Keifer Sykes leading the way, the Green Bay Phoenix entered the 2013-14 season with high hopes. After losing seven games by six points or less in 2012-13, another year of seasoning for the Phoenix had the potential to make a major difference in regards to their ability…
Jan 19, 2014, 6:28 PM EDT
Two days after picking up an important road win at Wright State, Brian Wardle’s Green Bay Phoenix found themselves on the ropes at UIC on Sunday afternoon. Despite being 4-0 in Horizon League play the Phoenix struggled with the winless (in conference play) Flames…until guard Keifer Sykes got going. Alec Brown led the way with…
Jan 17, 2014, 9:33 PM EDT
Through 16 games entering Friday night’s important Horizon League tilt at Wright State, Brian Wardle’s Green Bay Phoenix have been one of the league’s best offensive teams. Green Bay entered the game ranked second in the conference in scoring (78.9 ppg) and field goal percentage (48.1%), with guard Keifer Sykes and center Alec Brown being…
Nov 16, 2013, 10:26 PM EDT
At the end of the 2012-13 season the Wisconsin Badgers said farewell to Jared Berggren, Mike Bruesewitz and Ryan Evans, meaning that Bo Ryan needed some players to step in in the front court this season. One of those possibilities is 6-foot-11 junior Frank Kaminsky, who posted averages of 4.2 points and 1.8 rebounds per…
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Washington’s big Monday, Maryland’s insurance, Two 2016 guards off board 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 15 Oklahoma Sooners 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Which new coaching hires will succeed? 0
- No longer supplementary pieces, two Texans will lead the way at Weber State 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Weber State won’t lack for challengers in Big Sky 0
- Led by senior forward Alan Williams, UCSB capable of earning first NCAA tournament bid since 2011 0
- Behind Thompson and Comer, Dunk City looks to take flight once again this March 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Mid-Major Power Rankings (1)
- NCAA approves waiver to allow player with terminal cancer to play (1)