Jul 16, 2015, 5:30 PM EDT
Butler’s biggest games come at Cincinnati and against Purdue at Bankers Life Fieldhouse.
Mar 19, 2015, 5:20 PM EDT
When their most important player, Roosevelt Jones, left the game momentarily with a sprained left knee Butler went on an 11-0 run.
Nov 28, 2014, 4:54 PM EDT
Butler, picked seventh in the Big East, left the Battle 4 Atlantis with a pair of important victories.
Nov 10, 2014, 10:42 AM EDT
The relaunch of the Big East enters Year 2. Villanova is the clear-cut favorite followed by multiple teams that have talent, but also questions to answer.
Jan 11, 2014, 10:30 PM EDT
When the 2013-14 season began it was clear that the Butler Bulldogs would have some major adjustments to make. A program that reached consecutive Final Fours had completed its conference “climb,” landing in the Big East after spending time in the Horizon League and Atlantic 10. With a change in conference, head coach, and the…
Dec 26, 2013, 11:46 AM EDT
College basketball is now almost two months old. League play will be kicking off in the next week. Let’s get you caught up on all you need to know with some of the country’s best conferences. To read through the rest of our Conference Catchups, click here. Midseason Player of the Year: Doug McDermott, Creighton…
Dec 16, 2013, 5:10 PM EDT
Kellen Dunham is off to a fantastic start during his sophomore season at Butler and the Pendleton, IN native is averaging 19.3 points and playing 35 minutes per game through 10 games this year. Butler is 8-2 on the season and the 6-foot-6 guard is a big reason why; Dunham is shooting 47 percent from…
Dec 12, 2013, 8:45 PM EDT
With the graduation of Rotnei Clarke and the season-ending injury suffered by Roosevelt Jones before the season even began, the Butler Bulldogs found themselves with some serious adjustments to make in their first season as a member of the Big East. One player asked to step up under first-year head coach Brandon Miller has been…
Dec 9, 2013, 4:23 PM EDT
Prior to the season, every pundit for every outlet across the country will put together his or her list of players with the potential to have a breakout season. Which freshmen will have big sophomore seasons? Which seniors will finally get the chance to step into a starring role? What transfers spent their redshirt year…
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Winona State coach Mike Leaf resigned after player accused him of making drunken sexual advances (6)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Tulsa gets 2016 commitment from former Wichita State guard (2)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)