Dec 17, 2014, 3:44 PM EST
What changes will Kansas make to get better by March?
Dec 11, 2014, 3:07 PM EST
Kansas is a work in progress, and they won the Orlando Classic, came from 18 down to beat Florida and won at Georgetown. Look out.
Dec 10, 2014, 9:34 PM EST
Two wings who’d been quiet for most of the season stepped forward for the Jayhawks in the nation’s capital.
Dec 4, 2014, 7:24 PM EST
Kelly Oubre’s first six games haven’t been what many envisioned, but Kansas’ Bill Self remains patient.
Nov 19, 2014, 11:45 AM EST
Kansas has some serious issues to address after getting blown out by No. 1 Kentucky.
Nov 11, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Kansas is the favorite once again, but there are four other teams that are good enough to win the league.
Nov 3, 2014, 5:12 PM EST
Can the Jayhawks live up to their potential this season?
Oct 29, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
CBT’s rankings of the best wings in college basketball heading into the 2014-15 season.
Aug 27, 2014, 12:28 PM EST
He’s broached the subject a number of times this summer.
Jul 10, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Wisconsin’s Sam Dekker and Kansas’ Kelly Oubre were two of the college standouts, and LeBron James even took the floor to play with the high school campers on Day 1.
Apr 12, 2014, 12:51 AM EST
Kansas commit Kelly Oubre put down a ferocious dunk on former Oregon forward Mike Moser at the Nike Hoop Summit practice on Friday.
Apr 3, 2014, 7:50 PM EST
Future members of two college basketball blue bloods met at the rim Wednesday night in the 2014 McDonald’s All American Game.
Oct 10, 2013, 10:52 AM EST
Kelly Oubre committed to Kansas on Tuesday afternoon, picking the Jayhawks over what many believed to be Kentucky and … well, only Kentucky. A 6-foot-7 wing that can score, defend and really, really shoot the ball, there are some that believe that Oubre could end up being one of the best long-term NBA prospects in…
Oct 8, 2013, 2:06 PM EST
For the second time in five months, Bill Self and the Kansas basketball program outduel Kentucky for an elite wing prospect. Back in May, the Jayhawks landed a commitment from Andrew Wiggins, who decided to head to Lawrence for his one-year college hoops stopover. And on Tuesday, Kansas earned a commitment from Kelly Oubre, who…
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)