Dec 31, 2014, 10:42 AM EDT
Kelly Oubre has struggled early on this season.
Dec 17, 2014, 3:44 PM EDT
What changes will Kansas make to get better by March?
Dec 11, 2014, 3:07 PM EDT
Kansas is a work in progress, and they won the Orlando Classic, came from 18 down to beat Florida and won at Georgetown. Look out.
Dec 10, 2014, 9:34 PM EDT
Two wings who’d been quiet for most of the season stepped forward for the Jayhawks in the nation’s capital.
Dec 4, 2014, 7:24 PM EDT
Kelly Oubre’s first six games haven’t been what many envisioned, but Kansas’ Bill Self remains patient.
Nov 19, 2014, 11:45 AM EDT
Kansas has some serious issues to address after getting blown out by No. 1 Kentucky.
Nov 11, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Kansas is the favorite once again, but there are four other teams that are good enough to win the league.
Nov 3, 2014, 5:12 PM EDT
Can the Jayhawks live up to their potential this season?
Oct 29, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
CBT’s rankings of the best wings in college basketball heading into the 2014-15 season.
Aug 27, 2014, 12:28 PM EDT
He’s broached the subject a number of times this summer.
Jul 10, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Wisconsin’s Sam Dekker and Kansas’ Kelly Oubre were two of the college standouts, and LeBron James even took the floor to play with the high school campers on Day 1.
Apr 12, 2014, 12:51 AM EDT
Kansas commit Kelly Oubre put down a ferocious dunk on former Oregon forward Mike Moser at the Nike Hoop Summit practice on Friday.
Apr 3, 2014, 7:50 PM EDT
Future members of two college basketball blue bloods met at the rim Wednesday night in the 2014 McDonald’s All American Game.
Oct 10, 2013, 10:52 AM EDT
Kelly Oubre committed to Kansas on Tuesday afternoon, picking the Jayhawks over what many believed to be Kentucky and … well, only Kentucky. A 6-foot-7 wing that can score, defend and really, really shoot the ball, there are some that believe that Oubre could end up being one of the best long-term NBA prospects in…
Oct 8, 2013, 2:06 PM EDT
For the second time in five months, Bill Self and the Kansas basketball program outduel Kentucky for an elite wing prospect. Back in May, the Jayhawks landed a commitment from Andrew Wiggins, who decided to head to Lawrence for his one-year college hoops stopover. And on Tuesday, Kansas earned a commitment from Kelly Oubre, who…
- Frank Kaminsky, Jahlil Okafor highlight five Wooden Award finalists 3
- 2015 NCAA Tournament All-Second Weekend Team 2
- While a major question remains unanswered, No. 4 North Carolina can be special in 2015-16 3
- Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 3
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 6
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 24
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 15
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (88)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane (24)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (21)