Feb 8, 2015, 6:18 PM EDT
Rhode Island has now won five straight since suffering back-to-back losses to VCU and UMass.
Jan 31, 2015, 10:42 PM EDT
Kendall Anthony scored 20 points in the second half to lead Richmond to the 64-55 win, but the status of Weber is VCU’s greatest concern.
Oct 30, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
The Atlantic 10 is out to gain respect again this season from the rest of the college basketball world, a year after the league saw a record six teams selected for the NCAA tournament with one team reaching the Elite 8.
Oct 4, 2014, 8:03 PM EDT
Richmond played its last 11 games without leading scorer Cedrick Lindsay, and every contributor during that stretch returns in 2014-15.
Feb 5, 2014, 4:52 PM EDT
Through 21 games Richmond senior guard Cedrick Lindsay was one of the best guards in the Atlantic 10, posting averages of 18.3 points and 4.0 assists per game for a team that is currently 14-8 overall and 4-3 in conference play. With those numbers, it’s clear that Lindsay’s production has a significant impact on the…
Jan 22, 2014, 9:28 PM EDT
No. 12 UMass had seemingly made a habit of digging themselves a hole in the first half, only to find a way to climb out of it in the second half. In each of their three Atlantic 10 victories ahead of Wednesday’s game at Richmond the Minutemen trailed in the second half, with Chaz Williams…
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 22
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 6
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (26)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (6)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)