Nov 22, 2014, 4:58 PM EST
Meeks accounted for two double-doubles all season in 2013-14. He’s now matched that total through three games.
Nov 16, 2014, 9:28 PM EST
North Carolina scored 60 points in the paint Sunday night, with Brice Johnson and Kennedy Meeks being their most productive interior options.
Nov 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
What’s more likely: That the ACC gets four top three seeds, or that a team outside the top four wins a game in the NCAA tournament?
Nov 11, 2014, 6:00 PM EST
Here are the next 20 players in our Top 100 rankings. Check Twitter on Wednesday for 20 more.
Oct 30, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
The list of big men dominating college basketball this season is solid.
Oct 9, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
25 players that could become household names by the time the season comes to an end.
Oct 6, 2014, 9:55 AM EST
Meeks slimmed down this summer, and he’s pretty good when it comes to lip-syncing a Whitney Houston tune as well.
Aug 15, 2014, 8:50 PM EST
Poor shooting allowed for a late comeback in the Tar Heels’ first game in the Bahamas.
Jul 26, 2014, 4:54 PM EST
Meeks has lost nearly 50 pounds.
Jul 9, 2014, 9:15 PM EST
Having dropped some 45 pounds according to reports, the rising sophomore is looking to be a more consistent player in 2014-15.
Feb 17, 2014, 9:22 PM EST
North Carolina continues to compile wins in the ACC as the Tar Heels won 81-75 on Monday in a road win at Florida State. Despite zero points in about 13 minutes from junior James Michael McAdoo, the Tar Heels (18-7, 8-4) still took their first lead with ten minutes left in the game and held…
Dec 21, 2013, 7:52 PM EST
North Carolina sophomore wing J.P. Tokoto has shown signs of improvement this season, raising both his scoring (9.6 ppg entering Saturday) and rebounding (4.8 rpg) averages from a season ago. Part of that has come with an increased number of opportunities, as Reggie Bullock’s now a Los Angeles Clipper and P.J. Hairston’s no longer a…
Oct 17, 2013, 9:00 AM EST
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. The rest of our Top 25 Countdown can be found here. For a schedule of our…
Nov 17, 2012, 12:30 AM EST
The early signing period began on Wednesday and for several top 2013 recruits, their decisions were made Friday night. Kennedy Meeks (West Charlotte High/Charlotte, NC) decided to stick in-state and committed to North Carolina. The 6-foot-9 Meeks joins point guard Nate Britt (Oak Hill/Washington DC) and power forward Isaiah Hicks (Webb High/Oxford, NC) as part…
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)
- Colorado’s second half run a product of its focus on getting the ball inside (3)