Mar 30, 2015, 2:22 PM EDT
The Tar Heels should return every piece to its rotation next season, but what happens with the NCAA inquiry will have an impact as well.
Mar 25, 2015, 8:05 PM EDT
Meeks’ status for Thursday will be determined by whether or not he experiences any pain or swelling after going through a workout Wednesday morning.
Mar 24, 2015, 10:16 AM EDT
Meeks sprained his knee against Arkansas.
Mar 10, 2015, 6:49 PM EDT
No Meeks would mean more playing time for Isaiah Hicks, who produced the best scoring output of his career in a win at Boston College last month.
Feb 18, 2015, 11:41 PM EDT
This was as good of a game as you will see in college basketball.
Dec 25, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
What will the Tar Heels need to improve upon in order to compete for the ACC title?
Dec 18, 2014, 2:34 PM EDT
A deep look into the early-season struggles of Marcus Paige and whether or not they are fixable.
Nov 22, 2014, 4:58 PM EDT
Meeks accounted for two double-doubles all season in 2013-14. He’s now matched that total through three games.
Nov 16, 2014, 9:28 PM EDT
North Carolina scored 60 points in the paint Sunday night, with Brice Johnson and Kennedy Meeks being their most productive interior options.
Nov 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
What’s more likely: That the ACC gets four top three seeds, or that a team outside the top four wins a game in the NCAA tournament?
Nov 11, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
Here are the next 20 players in our Top 100 rankings. Check Twitter on Wednesday for 20 more.
Oct 30, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
The list of big men dominating college basketball this season is solid.
Oct 9, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
25 players that could become household names by the time the season comes to an end.
Oct 6, 2014, 9:55 AM EDT
Meeks slimmed down this summer, and he’s pretty good when it comes to lip-syncing a Whitney Houston tune as well.
Aug 15, 2014, 8:50 PM EDT
Poor shooting allowed for a late comeback in the Tar Heels’ first game in the Bahamas.
Jul 26, 2014, 4:54 PM EDT
Meeks has lost nearly 50 pounds.
Jul 9, 2014, 9:15 PM EDT
Having dropped some 45 pounds according to reports, the rising sophomore is looking to be a more consistent player in 2014-15.
Feb 17, 2014, 9:22 PM EDT
North Carolina continues to compile wins in the ACC as the Tar Heels won 81-75 on Monday in a road win at Florida State. Despite zero points in about 13 minutes from junior James Michael McAdoo, the Tar Heels (18-7, 8-4) still took their first lead with ten minutes left in the game and held…
Dec 21, 2013, 7:52 PM EDT
North Carolina sophomore wing J.P. Tokoto has shown signs of improvement this season, raising both his scoring (9.6 ppg entering Saturday) and rebounding (4.8 rpg) averages from a season ago. Part of that has come with an increased number of opportunities, as Reggie Bullock’s now a Los Angeles Clipper and P.J. Hairston’s no longer a…
Oct 17, 2013, 9:00 AM EDT
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. The rest of our Top 25 Countdown can be found here. For a schedule of our…
Nov 17, 2012, 12:30 AM EDT
The early signing period began on Wednesday and for several top 2013 recruits, their decisions were made Friday night. Kennedy Meeks (West Charlotte High/Charlotte, NC) decided to stick in-state and committed to North Carolina. The 6-foot-9 Meeks joins point guard Nate Britt (Oak Hill/Washington DC) and power forward Isaiah Hicks (Webb High/Oxford, NC) as part…
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 26
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 6
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (26)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (6)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)