Kennesaw State Owls
Mar 23, 2015, 9:00 PM EDT
Kennesaw State head coach Jimmy Lallathin has been let go.
Nov 8, 2014, 3:10 PM EDT
Kennesaw State will play one game without head coach Jimmy Lallathin on the sidelines.
Oct 18, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
After a one-year hiatus, Florida Gulf Coast is the heavy favorite to return to the NCAA tournament.
Oct 8, 2014, 4:13 PM EDT
Damien Wilson has two seasons left to play.
Aug 13, 2014, 6:36 PM EDT
Damien Wilson didn’t see much playing time at Memphis, resulting in his decision to transfer.
Mar 20, 2014, 1:37 PM EDT
After serving as Kennesaw State’s interim head coach for the final 16 games of the 2013-14 season, Jimmy Lallathin’s interim tag was officially removed Thursday.
Mar 19, 2014, 7:49 PM EDT
After three seasons at the school Kennesaw State head coach Lewis Preston will not return in 2014-15.
Jan 2, 2014, 6:21 PM EDT
The start of the 2013-14 season has been a tough one for the Kennesaw State Owls, as they currently have a record of 3-12 and have lost seven straight games ahead of their Atlantic Sun home opener against East Tennessee State on Saturday afternoon. Things got a little tougher on Thursday afternoon, as the school…
Nov 30, 2013, 2:23 AM EDT
GAME OF THE DAY: Villanova 63, No. 2 Kansas 59 In a day full of great games, Villanova knocking off No. 2 and previously undefeated Kansas takes the cake. The game was hardly pretty, but that doesn’t much matter to Jay Wright. In fact, it seemed like Wright’s game plan against Kansas was to play…
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 0
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 5
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 6
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 11
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 2
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 2
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Three ACC, two Big Ten teams in Elite Eight (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (20)