Kennesaw State Owls
Nov 8, 2014, 3:10 PM EST
Kennesaw State will play one game without head coach Jimmy Lallathin on the sidelines.
Oct 18, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
After a one-year hiatus, Florida Gulf Coast is the heavy favorite to return to the NCAA tournament.
Oct 8, 2014, 4:13 PM EST
Damien Wilson has two seasons left to play.
Aug 13, 2014, 6:36 PM EST
Damien Wilson didn’t see much playing time at Memphis, resulting in his decision to transfer.
Mar 20, 2014, 1:37 PM EST
After serving as Kennesaw State’s interim head coach for the final 16 games of the 2013-14 season, Jimmy Lallathin’s interim tag was officially removed Thursday.
Mar 19, 2014, 7:49 PM EST
After three seasons at the school Kennesaw State head coach Lewis Preston will not return in 2014-15.
Jan 2, 2014, 6:21 PM EST
The start of the 2013-14 season has been a tough one for the Kennesaw State Owls, as they currently have a record of 3-12 and have lost seven straight games ahead of their Atlantic Sun home opener against East Tennessee State on Saturday afternoon. Things got a little tougher on Thursday afternoon, as the school…
Nov 30, 2013, 2:23 AM EST
GAME OF THE DAY: Villanova 63, No. 2 Kansas 59 In a day full of great games, Villanova knocking off No. 2 and previously undefeated Kansas takes the cake. The game was hardly pretty, but that doesn’t much matter to Jay Wright. In fact, it seemed like Wright’s game plan against Kansas was to play…
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (11)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (10)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)