Mar 27, 2015, 7:45 PM EDT
Aaron Harrison left Thursday night’s game briefly with a finger injury.
Tourney Snacks: Kentucky, Notre Dame win in Midwest; Arizona, Wisconsin advance to set up Elite Eight rematch
Mar 27, 2015, 1:45 AM EDT
The Elite Eight will feature a rematch in the West Regional between Arizona and Wisconsin and Kentucky battling Notre Dame in the Midwest Regional.
Mar 27, 2015, 12:06 AM EDT
No. 1 Kentucky looked completely dominant in an easy win over No. 5 West Virginia.
Mar 25, 2015, 10:02 AM EDT
Jenna Corrado takes a look at the 19 other teams that have chased perfection.
Mar 21, 2015, 5:17 PM EDT
The Wildcats are now one step closer to a perfect 40-0 season.
Mar 21, 2015, 3:38 PM EDT
Mar 20, 2015, 12:48 AM EDT
Towns also tallied 11 rebounds and three blocks as Kentucky moved to 35-0 on the season.
Mar 15, 2015, 10:39 PM EDT
When is Kentucky at risk of losing in the NCAA tournament?
Mar 15, 2015, 6:50 PM EDT
No. 1 overall seed Kentucky is joined by Duke, Wisconsin and Villanova on the top line of the 2015 NCAA Tournament.
Mar 15, 2015, 5:50 PM EDT
The final five automatic bids have been handed out. And now we wait for the bracket.
Mar 15, 2015, 5:24 PM EDT
No men’s Division I college basketball team has ever gone 40-0. With two SEC titles (regular and postseason) in tow, Kentucky will look to change that.
Mar 13, 2015, 3:17 PM EDT
Kentucky held Florida without a point for more than five minutes as they took control in the second half.
Pregame Shootaround: No. 2 Duke, No. 11 Notre Dame meet for third time, No. 1 Kentucky makes SEC tournament debut
Mar 13, 2015, 11:01 AM EDT
There are a number of big games in conference tournaments, and bubble teams such as UCLA and Tulsa need to make statements as well.
Mar 9, 2015, 6:03 AM EDT
This week’s top 25.
Mar 6, 2015, 4:42 PM EDT
The junior shooting guard has been out the last seven games with an ankle injury.
Mar 5, 2015, 2:05 PM EDT
I’ve been asked the question enough. Here are the answers.
Mar 4, 2015, 12:26 AM EDT
Kentucky is learning how to win games when they don’t play well. That’s scary.
Mar 2, 2015, 6:10 AM EDT
Kentucky is still No. 1, but there’s a bit of a shake-up in the rest of the top ten.
Feb 28, 2015, 7:01 PM EDT
Kentucky has now won 46 SEC titles, and this group looks poised to add more hardware to the trophy case before the season concludes.
Feb 27, 2015, 11:01 AM EDT
While the Wildcats continue to roll along, other one-seeds are up for discussion as the season moves into the month of March.
Feb 26, 2015, 12:38 AM EDT
And No. 2 Virginia limited Wake Forest to 21.8% shooting without two starters.
Feb 23, 2015, 9:09 AM EDT
Kentucky keeps improving while Virginia keeps racking up injuries.
Feb 22, 2015, 12:00 PM EDT
Kentucky freshman center Karl-Anthony Towns has an interesting friend.
Feb 20, 2015, 5:15 PM EDT
Arizona, Kentucky and Oregon will all wear these this weekend.
Feb 20, 2015, 12:02 PM EDT
While the opinion earlier this season was that the Big Ten was “down,” the conference could wind up with more bids than expected come Selection Sunday.
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 0
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 1
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 1
- Sources: Rick Barnes not expected to return to Texas 6
- Steve Lavin and St. John’s ‘mutually agree’ to part ways 1
- No. 2 Arizona pulls away from No. 6 Xavier, setting up West regional final rematch 0
- No. 3 Notre Dame knocks off No. 7 Wichita State to get to the Elite 8 17
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Three ACC, two Big Ten teams in Elite Eight (24)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (20)