Apr 11, 2015, 3:21 PM EDT
He’ll have one year left to play.
Apr 3, 2015, 9:00 PM EDT
George Washington is losing a key member of its team to transfer.
Feb 6, 2015, 9:28 PM EDT
The Colonials pick up a huge home win over Dayton.
Dec 22, 2014, 5:54 PM EDT
Kethan Savage should change his last name to Posterized.
Oct 30, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
The Atlantic 10 is out to gain respect again this season from the rest of the college basketball world, a year after the league saw a record six teams selected for the NCAA tournament with one team reaching the Elite 8.
Apr 4, 2014, 3:38 PM EDT
The sophomore guard has been plagued by a hip injury all season, and posted career highs in both points per game and assist rate while playing through the pain.
Jan 21, 2014, 10:17 AM EDT
George Washington sophomore guard Kethan Savage will miss six-to-eight weeks after fracturing the fifth metatarsal in his left foot. He suffered the injury against St. Bonaventure on Saturday. The school announced the news with a press release Tuesday morning. “It’s disappointing for Kethan to have this happen in the middle of his breakout sophomore season,…
Dec 28, 2013, 9:24 PM EDT
George Washington guard Kethan Savage has already made two appearances in the “POSTERIZED” series this season, and in the Colonials’ 69-58 win at Hofstra on Saturday he locked up a third with an emphatic one-handed dunk. But more importantly the win moved George Washington to 11-1 on the season, and Mike Lonergan’s team has been…
Nov 3, 2013, 6:07 PM EDT
The college basketball season has yet to officially get underway, with regular season play beginning on Friday, and yet George Washington guard Kethan Savage already has two #POSTERIZED appearances to his credit. In mid-October the victim was a teammate, with the 6-foot-3 Savage lifting off during a drill. In the above video, Savage dunked on…
Oct 16, 2013, 10:01 AM EDT
(MORE: Watch all of this year’s #POSTERIZED’s here) Kethan Savage is a sophomore at George Washington, and while he managed to play his way into the starting lineup late in his freshman season, Savage is still a name that you may not recognize if you’re not a GW diehard. You may become familiar with his…
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 2
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason (4)