Nov 23, 2014, 5:34 PM EST
Rakim Lubin was averaging five minutes per contest in UConn’s first three games.
Nov 14, 2014, 9:10 PM EST
UConn trailed Bryant at halftime but used a big second-half performance from senior guard Ryan Boatright to pull away.
Nov 9, 2014, 8:07 PM EST
Sam Cassell Jr. and Daniel Hamilton have performed well for the Huskies in their two exhibition wins.
Oct 18, 2014, 8:06 PM EST
UConn showed off its new trophies while also paying homage to some former greats during their annual preseason event Friday night.
Oct 17, 2014, 6:06 PM EST
The reigning men’s and women’s national champions have new practice digs, with the full cost ($39 million) to be covered by private donors.
Oct 13, 2014, 10:40 AM EST
The Huskies will not completely replace Shabazz Napier, but Ryan Boatright will try to come close.
Oct 4, 2014, 11:55 PM EST
Kevin Ollie wants his Huskies to be a “fast-break” team. But in order to do so, they’ll need to make strides in the rebounding department.
Oct 4, 2014, 3:00 PM EST
UConn lost some talented players like Shabazz Napier and DeAndre Daniels, but they still have some talented players left for another run.
Oct 1, 2014, 8:59 PM EST
Amida Brimah averaged 4.1 points, 3.3 rebounds and 2.3 blocks per game as a freshman, and he’s fully recovered from offseason shoulder surgery.
Sep 28, 2014, 10:30 PM EST
After having to worry about rehabbing from two hip surgeries last summer, Omar Calhoun could simply work on his game this summer.
Sep 13, 2014, 10:59 PM EST
The 6-foot-10 power forward grew up a UConn fan, and his commitment came as no surprise.
Aug 25, 2014, 9:10 PM EST
UConn gave a scholarship to a former walk-on.
Aug 21, 2014, 3:57 PM EST
UConn’s league schedule is only getting weaker. They need to beef up in the non-conference.
Aug 11, 2014, 6:45 PM EST
The defending champion Huskies have some tough games lined up.
Jun 30, 2014, 9:55 PM EST
Even though UConn lost Shabazz Napier to graduation, they’ll have more guard depth in 2014-15 than last season’s national title team.
Jun 9, 2014, 7:00 PM EST
The UConn men’s and women’s basketball teams visited with President Barack Obama on Monday.
Jun 4, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
Kevin Ollie inked a new deal with UConn on May 22.
May 30, 2014, 9:20 PM EST
Four-star prospect Prince Ali made headlines late this week by decommitting from national champion UConn, but did he make the right decision?
May 23, 2014, 12:46 PM EST
UConn head coach Kevin Ollie appeared on “The Dan Patrick Show” Friday.
May 22, 2014, 6:08 PM EST
It’s official. UConn and Kevin Ollie have come to agreement on a new five-year deal.
May 19, 2014, 6:02 PM EST
Kevin Ollie will not head to the NBA.
May 6, 2014, 2:57 PM EST
Is Kevin Ollie really thinking about leaving UConn?
May 2, 2014, 8:30 PM EST
UConn forward Leon Tolksdorf has opted to transfer to American.
May 2, 2014, 6:40 PM EST
UConn and head coach Kevin Ollie are beginning discussions on a new deal.
Apr 25, 2014, 5:28 PM EST
UConn guard Ryan Boatright will return for his senior season.
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 1
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 13
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (13)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (8)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (7)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)