Oct 27, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
William & Mary was one shot short of the NCAA tournament. Unlike many teams in the conference, who lost considerable talent, W&M returns the top player, however, several teams that finished below .500 look to make the jump toward the top of the standings.
Sep 12, 2014, 9:00 PM EST
Delaware secured its first commit in the Class of 2015.
Jun 27, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
Some of the winners on draft night.
Jun 25, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Who are the players with the lowest floor, relative to where they are projected to be picked?
Jun 16, 2014, 2:35 PM EST
Who are the eight prospects that are being undervalued?
Apr 16, 2014, 5:31 PM EST
UCLA’s Kyle Anderson and Zach LaVine made official their decisions to enter the 2014 NBA Draft.
Mar 28, 2014, 2:15 AM EST
After defending well in two wins last week, No. 4 UCLA couldn’t produce a similar effort against No. 1 Florida.
Mar 22, 2014, 1:54 AM EST
Kyle Anderson didn’t have his best game for No. 4 UCLA, but Jordan Adams and others stepped forward in the Bruins’ win over No. 13 Tulsa
Mar 15, 2014, 8:20 PM EST
Arizona is the nation’s best defensive squad, and UCLA scored nearly at will. This Bruins squad will be a problem in the coming weeks.
Mar 14, 2014, 12:52 AM EST
Kyle Anderson’s nickname is Slo-mo. The question mark with him when it comes to his potential as an NBA player is his athleticism. Well, he looks pretty athletic here, doesn’t he?
Mar 13, 2014, 11:36 PM EST
UCLA didn’t finish the regular season playing its best basketball, but the Bruins bounced back in a big way in their Pac-12 tournament opener.
Mar 4, 2014, 12:58 PM EST
1. Doug McDermott, Creighton: Remember when people were worried whether or not McDermott would be able to succeed outside the Missouri Valley? Well, he’s averaging 26.0 points and 7.2 boards while shooting 52.0% from the field, 44.1% from three and 88.7% from the line on a top ten team that still has a chance to…
Feb 27, 2014, 8:22 PM EST
Oregon enters Thursday’s game at UCLA in need of quality wins for its resume, and accomplishing that task may have gotten easier for the Ducks. According to Ryan Kartje of the Orange County Register, UCLA head coach Steve Alford has suspended guards Kyle Anderson and Jordan Adams for one game due to a violation of…
Feb 25, 2014, 10:47 AM EST
1. Doug McDermott, Creighton: This is really all you need to know about McDermott: He averaged 27.5 points in wins at Marquette and over Seton Hall at home, and no one even batted an eye. How good do you have to be for 55 points over the course of two games in the Big East…
Feb 15, 2014, 7:33 PM EST
After winning at USC on Thursday night, Utah entered Saturday’s game at UCLA with some confidence and they played that way in the first half. Despite Jordan Loveridge and Delon Wright combining to score just four points the Utes trailed by just two points at the half, 33-31. With that being the case, Larry Krystkowiak’s…
Feb 13, 2014, 11:54 PM EST
Steve Alford’s UCLA Bruins hosted Colorado on Thursday with the winner taking a step forward in the quest to not only determine the Pac-12’s second-best team but also keep pace with an Arizona squad that has some tough road games remaining on its schedule. And thanks to some excellent offensive execution the Bruins were the…
Feb 2, 2014, 5:20 PM EST
Figuring out the Pac-12 race after No. 1 Arizona, which lost at California on Saturday night, has been a difficult task to this point in the season. While the Golden Bears and UCLA have been locked in a struggle for second place in the Pac-12, there are five other teams within a game of those…
Jan 17, 2014, 12:01 AM EST
With No. 21 Colorado receiving much of the attention heading into Thursday night’s game against No. 25 UCLA due to the loss of starting point guard Spencer Dinwiddie, the contest was likely to be more of a referendum on the Buffaloes than the Bruins. Steve Alford’s team took No. 1 Arizona down to the wire…
Jan 16, 2014, 11:18 PM EST
When it was announced on Monday that point guard Spencer Dinwiddie would be lost for the remainder of the season with a torn ACL, No. 21 Colorado had to figure out a way to account for the production lost as a result. The Buffaloes’ leader and most talented player, Dinwiddie was averaging 14.7 points and…
Jan 13, 2014, 12:27 AM EST
Kyle Anderson went for 17 points, 13 boards and seven assists while Zach LaVine popped off for 19 points off the bench — 15 of which came in a first half flurry — as UCLA knocked off Arizona State at Pauley Pavilion, 87-72. The Sun Devils got out to a quick start, but a UCLA…
Jan 1, 2014, 4:00 PM EST
College basketball is now almost two months old. League play will be kicking off in the next week. Let’s get you caught up on all you need to know with some of the country’s best conferences. To read through the rest of our Conference Catchups, click here. Midseason Player of the Year: Kyle Anderson (UCLA) This…
Nov 25, 2013, 12:49 PM EST
Co-PLAYERS OF THE WEEK: The two Marcuses Marcus Smart played his way to the top of our Player of the Year Power Rankings after he put together one of the most dominating two-way performances that we’ve seen this season. Smart went for 39 points and four assists along with five steals and two blocks, leading…
Nov 23, 2013, 1:30 PM EST
UCLA sophomore Kyle Anderson is one of the most unique players to watch in the country and the player they nicknamed “Slo Mo” registered the storied program’s first triple-double since 1995 when Anderson scored 13 points, grabbed 12 rebounds and had 11 assists in the Bruins’ 81-70 win over Morehead State on Friday night. Anderson’s…
Oct 23, 2013, 6:00 PM EST
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. To see the rest of our preview lists, click here. For a schedule of our previews…
Oct 4, 2013, 9:00 AM EST
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. The rest of our Top 25 Countdown can be found here. For a schedule of our…
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program 9
- Chase for 180: Already a good shooter, Tyler Harvey’s been even better in 2014-15 0
- Film Session: The case for Jerian Grant as National Player of the Year 1
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 7
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 2
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 2
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s essentially a two-man race at this point 3
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (10)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)
- Wichita State guard Conner Frankamp arrested on Saturday night (4)