Feb 20, 2015, 10:32 AM EDT
Six seniors, including Arizona’s T.J. McConnell and Gonzaga’s Kevin Pangos are also on the list.
Feb 7, 2015, 8:22 PM EDT
Prior to Saturday, Collinsworth was one of five players in Division I history to have four triple-doubles in a season.
Jan 5, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
Who were the best players and the best teams last week?
Dec 8, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
There were three matchups between top ten teams this week, but it was Virginia team that stole the spotlight.
Nov 11, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
Here are the next 20 players in our Top 100 rankings. Check Twitter on Wednesday for 20 more.
Nov 9, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
Kyle Collinsworth played 13 minutes Saturday, as the team will keep track of his minutes during the early portion of the 2014-15 season.
Nov 7, 2014, 12:01 AM EDT
Kyle Collinsworth suffered a torn ACL in the first half of last year’s WCC tournament final.
Oct 29, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
CBT’s rankings of the best wings in college basketball heading into the 2014-15 season.
Sep 12, 2014, 2:06 PM EDT
Kyle Collinsworth led the Cougars in rebounding and assists before suffering a torn ACL in the WCC tournament final.
Mar 12, 2014, 10:26 PM EDT
Losing to Gonzaga in the WCC title game was bad enough for BYU. But the news got even worse on Wednesday, as the school announced that Kyle Collinsworth tore the ACL in his right knee.
Jan 3, 2014, 12:11 PM EDT
Pegged by many as the team most likely to challenge Gonzaga atop the West Coast Conference, the BYU Cougars have struggled mightily of late. Losers of four in a row and five of their last six games, Dave Rose’s team has encountered issues on both ends of the floor. Offensively the Cougars have shot 15-for-56…
Dec 29, 2013, 4:00 PM EDT
Over the course of the holiday week, we at College Basketball Talk will be detailing what we believe will be the New Year’s Resolutions of some of the nation’s most talented, most disappointing, and thoroughly enigmatic teams. What can we say, we’re in a giving mood. Who else made Resolutions? Click here to find out.…
Dec 1, 2013, 12:08 AM EDT
BYU has one of the nation’s best perimeter scoring tandems in Tyler Haws and Matt Carlino, with both capable of putting together highly productive nights on a consistent basis. They score in different ways, with Carlino being the more aggressive of the two when it comes to hunting for his shots and that can get…
- Duke lands five-star Class of 2015 wing Brandon Ingram 3
- College basketball’s seven biggest early entry losers for the 2015-2016 season 1
- College basketball’s six biggest early entry winners for the 2015-2016 season 4
- Austin Hatch’s inspirational basketball career has come to a close 3
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 1
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Report: Yogi Ferrell to return to Indiana for senior season 0
- Duke lands commitment from elite PG Derryck Thornton, who will reclass (18)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)
- Louisville adds key grad transfer Damion Lee (6)
- College basketball’s six biggest early entry winners for the 2015-2016 season (4)