Dec 1, 2014, 8:45 PM EST
The Blue Devils leading scorer was arrested in late October.
Oct 27, 2014, 8:45 PM EST
Kyle Vinales is one of the best players in the NEC, but he’s in some trouble with the law.
Oct 13, 2014, 2:15 PM EST
Robert Morris has the talent to win the league, but that hasn’t led them to the promised land of the Big Dance in recent years.
Sep 27, 2014, 12:51 PM EST
Central Connecticut State now has two commits for next season.
Jan 8, 2014, 5:14 PM EST
Less than two weeks after it was announced that senior Matt Hunter was academically ineligible, Central Connecticut State received some more bad news on the eve of the start of Northeast Conference play. According to Mike Anthony of the Hartford Courant, junior guard and leading scorer Kyle Vinales will miss anywhere from five to six…
Oct 7, 2013, 12:00 PM EST
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. To see the rest of the Conference Previews we’ve published, click here. For a schedule of our previews for…
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 3
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 1
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s essentially a two-man race at this point 2
- Heartbreak fuels Renardo Sidney’s new sense of purpose 1
- No. 15 Iowa State holds on to beat No. 19 Texas 0
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 1
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- Iowa’s Fran McCaffery on Dan Dakich’s criticism of a player: ‘He’s a TV guy. If he was a coach, he’d be coaching’ (5)
- Two former North Carolina athletes sue school, NCAA over academic scandal (4)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)