Oct 8, 2014, 8:38 PM EST
It’s been six months since the passing of 8-year old Lacey Holsworth.
May 24, 2014, 11:38 PM EST
Three girls in Louisville decided that they wanted to name one of their family’s horses in honor of Lacey Holsworth.
Apr 18, 2014, 12:48 PM EST
Family and friends of Lacey Holsworth gathered at the Breslin Center to celebrate her life on Thursday.
Apr 12, 2014, 1:38 PM EST
Michigan State senior Adreian Payne was honored at the Wooden Gala on Friday night with the first ever Outreach Award for his friendship with 8-year-old cancer patient Lacey Holsworth.
Apr 10, 2014, 9:10 PM EST
An emotional speech from Tom Izzo the day after Lacey Holsworth’s passing.
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 0
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 0
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (12)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)