Oct 8, 2014, 8:38 PM EST
It’s been six months since the passing of 8-year old Lacey Holsworth.
May 24, 2014, 11:38 PM EST
Three girls in Louisville decided that they wanted to name one of their family’s horses in honor of Lacey Holsworth.
Apr 18, 2014, 12:48 PM EST
Family and friends of Lacey Holsworth gathered at the Breslin Center to celebrate her life on Thursday.
Apr 12, 2014, 1:38 PM EST
Michigan State senior Adreian Payne was honored at the Wooden Gala on Friday night with the first ever Outreach Award for his friendship with 8-year-old cancer patient Lacey Holsworth.
Apr 10, 2014, 9:10 PM EST
An emotional speech from Tom Izzo the day after Lacey Holsworth’s passing.
- ACC suspends Louisville junior forward Montrezl Harrell one game 0
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 5
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 3
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (5)
- Tracking The Unbeatens: There are now just nine teams without a loss (3)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (3)