Oct 8, 2014, 8:38 PM EDT
It’s been six months since the passing of 8-year old Lacey Holsworth.
May 24, 2014, 11:38 PM EDT
Three girls in Louisville decided that they wanted to name one of their family’s horses in honor of Lacey Holsworth.
Apr 18, 2014, 12:48 PM EDT
Family and friends of Lacey Holsworth gathered at the Breslin Center to celebrate her life on Thursday.
Apr 12, 2014, 1:38 PM EDT
Michigan State senior Adreian Payne was honored at the Wooden Gala on Friday night with the first ever Outreach Award for his friendship with 8-year-old cancer patient Lacey Holsworth.
Apr 10, 2014, 9:10 PM EDT
An emotional speech from Tom Izzo the day after Lacey Holsworth’s passing.
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)
- Buffalo dismisses Justin Moss, reigning MAC Player of the Year, from team (2)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)