Oct 8, 2014, 8:38 PM EST
It’s been six months since the passing of 8-year old Lacey Holsworth.
May 24, 2014, 11:38 PM EST
Three girls in Louisville decided that they wanted to name one of their family’s horses in honor of Lacey Holsworth.
Apr 18, 2014, 12:48 PM EST
Family and friends of Lacey Holsworth gathered at the Breslin Center to celebrate her life on Thursday.
Apr 12, 2014, 1:38 PM EST
Michigan State senior Adreian Payne was honored at the Wooden Gala on Friday night with the first ever Outreach Award for his friendship with 8-year-old cancer patient Lacey Holsworth.
Apr 10, 2014, 9:10 PM EST
An emotional speech from Tom Izzo the day after Lacey Holsworth’s passing.
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)