Oct 8, 2014, 8:38 PM EST
It’s been six months since the passing of 8-year old Lacey Holsworth.
May 24, 2014, 11:38 PM EST
Three girls in Louisville decided that they wanted to name one of their family’s horses in honor of Lacey Holsworth.
Apr 18, 2014, 12:48 PM EST
Family and friends of Lacey Holsworth gathered at the Breslin Center to celebrate her life on Thursday.
Apr 12, 2014, 1:38 PM EST
Michigan State senior Adreian Payne was honored at the Wooden Gala on Friday night with the first ever Outreach Award for his friendship with 8-year-old cancer patient Lacey Holsworth.
Apr 10, 2014, 9:10 PM EST
An emotional speech from Tom Izzo the day after Lacey Holsworth’s passing.
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s essentially a two-man race at this point 0
- Heartbreak fuels Renardo Sidney’s new sense of purpose 1
- No. 15 Iowa State holds on to beat No. 19 Texas 0
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 1
- Tracking The Unbeatens: Virginia’s difficult schedule, and why were Kentucky’s platoons created? 1
- Weekly Awards: D’Angelo Russell’s ascension, Kansas takes the next step 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25 2
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- Iowa’s Fran McCaffery on Dan Dakich’s criticism of a player: ‘He’s a TV guy. If he was a coach, he’d be coaching’ (5)
- Two former North Carolina athletes sue school, NCAA over academic scandal (4)