Nov 22, 2014, 5:43 PM EST
Eustachy led the Rams to a school-record 26 wins in 2012-13.
Nov 5, 2014, 6:00 PM EST
Colorado State is relying on a host of former transfers in their attempt to rise to the top of the Mountain West.
Oct 19, 2014, 4:42 PM EST
With three of their five seniors being front court players, Colorado State needs to add depth ahead of the 2015-16 season. Sunday’s commitment will help in this area.
Oct 4, 2014, 10:37 PM EST
With CSU losing three front court players after this season, the South Plains College product will have the opportunity to contribute immediately in 2015.
Jun 27, 2014, 6:15 PM EST
Colorado State rising senior big man Marcus Holt will not leave the program as he intends to stay for his final season.
Jun 16, 2014, 9:00 PM EST
He is on track to graduate this summer.
Jun 15, 2014, 3:50 PM EST
Colorado State lands its second guard of the month.
Jun 3, 2014, 3:20 PM EST
Colorado State is on the board in the 2015 class with shooting guard Anthony Bonner.
Jan 27, 2014, 1:14 PM EST
Former Louisville forward Chane Behanan will transfer to Colorado State for his final season of eligibility, according to a report from Jason King of Bleacher Report. Behanan, who is still in Houston receiving treatment for personal issues at the John Lucas Treatment and Recovery Center, has already enrolled in online courses at the university. He…
Jan 15, 2014, 10:35 AM EST
Oft-troubled former Louisville big man Chane Behanan will be making a visit to Colorado State this weekend, according to a report from Matt Stephens of the Coloradoan, to attend Saturday’s game against visiting Air Force. Behanan was booted from Louisville on Dec. 30th for repeated violations of team rules. It’s unclear whether Behanan will actually…
Nov 21, 2013, 2:36 PM EST
One of the great parts about having so many great individual players and such a wealth of great teams across the country this season is that we only made it about a week until the topic of the increased enforcement of foul rules has become secondary. I don’t know about you guys, but I have…
Aug 26, 2013, 12:00 PM EST
Andrew Schneeweis, a freshman at Colorado State, only needed one shot to earn free tuition for a year. At the school’s pep rally at Moby Arena, Schneeweis drilled his first attempt from half court. That means that four Rams head coaches — Larry Eustachy (Men’s Basketball), Tom Hilbert (Volleyball), Jim McElwain (football) and Ryun Williams (Women’s…
Nov 11, 2012, 11:01 AM EST
When head coach Tim Miles bolted to take the same position at Nebraska this offseason, Colorado State was left searching. The search lasted less than a month, and the Rams found their man. Larry Eustachy, most recently the head coach at Southern Miss and previously at Iowa State, officially stepped in to take Miles’ spot…
Apr 14, 2012, 5:12 PM EST
Sports fans can be a pretty unforgiving bunch. Well, that’s not really fair. Human beings as a group are generally pretty harsh on celebrities. We love to daydream about living their lives almost as much as we love watching them screw up and come back down to our level. That’s why Larry Eustachy will probably…
Mar 14, 2012, 7:50 PM EST
If you’re the head coach of a Division I basketball team that is readying itself for the NCAA tournament, one would think you would at least have a vague idea of a player who won Defensive Player of the Year in one of the nation’s most prominent conferences. Apparently not. “As idiotic as this is…
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 1
- Wichita State’s offensive struggles highlighted by come-from-behind win vs. Alabama 2
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)