Oct 10, 2014, 3:47 PM EDT
Wyoming’s experienced at the forward spots, with Larry Nance Jr. among the returnees.
Sep 14, 2014, 11:59 PM EDT
Of Wyoming’s five 2015 verbal commitments, three have come from Florida natives.
Jun 17, 2014, 5:00 PM EDT
Wyoming gave its coach a new five-year deal on Tuesday.
Feb 4, 2014, 7:30 PM EDT
On Jan. 8, Wyoming dropped a 72-69 overtime game against New Mexico, a contest later overshadowed by the height of the rims the Lobos were shooting at in the second half. For Wednesday’s rematch with the Lobos at The Pit, the Cowboys will be without head coach Larry Shyatt due to an illness, according to…
Jan 22, 2014, 2:09 PM EDT
Wyoming announced on Wednesday that head coach Larry Shyatt has fallen ill and will not take part in tonight’s game against Air Force. He’s in Colorado Springs, but Shyatt made the decision that it would be best for him not to coach tonight. Assistant Allen Edwards, who was in charge of the scout and game-plan…
Jun 22, 2013, 10:45 PM EDT
The inconsitency in enforcement of the blocking/charging call has been a thorn in the side of college basketball fans for years, and recent high-profile instances of bad calls have finally forced the NCAA to clarify what can be called a charge, and what can be called a block. ESPN’s Eamonn Brennan had a nice piece…
- Led by senior forward Alan Williams, UCSB capable of earning first NCAA tournament bid since 2011 0
- Behind Thompson and Comer, Dunk City looks to take flight once again this March 1
- Stony Brook works toward NCAA appearance after DII transition 0
- Syracuse officials to meet NCAA Committee on Infractions later this month 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Texas A&M gets a tough guard, St. John’s big weekend, Xavier’s intriguing fit 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Key assistant coaching hires 0
- 2014-15 America East Preview: Does Stony Brook finally make the Tournament? 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- Has Maryland found a new starting center? (2)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Northeast Conference Preview: Is it time for Robert Morris to dance again? (1)