Feb 13, 2015, 10:30 PM EDT
Wyoming will be without its top scorer and rebounder for the third straight game.
Feb 6, 2015, 12:50 PM EDT
Larry Nance Jr. is the team’s leading scorer and rebounder, and Wyoming visits San Diego State next Wednesday.
Nov 22, 2014, 8:06 PM EDT
Wyoming may have scored just 56 points, but all 22 of their made field goals were assisted and they shot nearly 53 percent from the field.
Oct 21, 2014, 5:15 PM EDT
Wyoming becomes a contender in the Mountain West Conference with the return of senior forward Larry Nance Jr.
Oct 10, 2014, 3:47 PM EDT
Wyoming’s experienced at the forward spots, with Larry Nance Jr. among the returnees.
Sep 14, 2014, 11:59 PM EDT
Of Wyoming’s five 2015 verbal commitments, three have come from Florida natives.
Jun 17, 2014, 5:00 PM EDT
Wyoming gave its coach a new five-year deal on Tuesday.
Feb 4, 2014, 7:30 PM EDT
On Jan. 8, Wyoming dropped a 72-69 overtime game against New Mexico, a contest later overshadowed by the height of the rims the Lobos were shooting at in the second half. For Wednesday’s rematch with the Lobos at The Pit, the Cowboys will be without head coach Larry Shyatt due to an illness, according to…
Jan 22, 2014, 2:09 PM EDT
Wyoming announced on Wednesday that head coach Larry Shyatt has fallen ill and will not take part in tonight’s game against Air Force. He’s in Colorado Springs, but Shyatt made the decision that it would be best for him not to coach tonight. Assistant Allen Edwards, who was in charge of the scout and game-plan…
Jun 22, 2013, 10:45 PM EDT
The inconsitency in enforcement of the blocking/charging call has been a thorn in the side of college basketball fans for years, and recent high-profile instances of bad calls have finally forced the NCAA to clarify what can be called a charge, and what can be called a block. ESPN’s Eamonn Brennan had a nice piece…
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 0
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 3
- UConn lands former Seton Hall guard Sterling Gibbs, eligible immediately 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- NCAA rules committee proposes 30-second shot clock, fewer timeouts (5)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (5)
- St. John’s lands 2015 point guard Marcus LoVett Jr. (4)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (4)