Jun 13, 2014, 3:14 PM EDT
The WAC will hold its conference tournaments in Las Vegas next season, with the women’s event joining the men at Orleans Arena.
May 24, 2014, 5:44 PM EDT
Twelve friends bet $100 apiece in November that UConn would win the national title at 50 to 1 odds. Ten collected their winnings this weekend.
Feb 27, 2014, 7:54 PM EDT
There’s no denying the popularity of the NCAA tournament, with fans across the country following every bounce during a three-week period that’s been dubbed “March Madness.” Another aspect of the tournament that receives a high amount of attention is gambling, whether it’s through the office pool that every year seems to be won by someone…
May 25, 2010, 2:44 AM EDT
The early odds for the 2011 NCAA tournament champion favor – as expected – Duke, Michigan State and Purdue, the three teams atop most way too early Top 25s. According to Sportsbook.com, the Devils are the team to beat (6-1), while the Spartans (10-1) and Boilermakers (12-1) are right behind. Behind those three are four…
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1