Late Night Snacks
Jan 30, 2015, 11:01 PM EST
Here is a rundown of all the action from Friday night.
Jan 29, 2015, 9:38 PM EST
Providence’s Kris Dunn posted the program’s first triple-double since 2006, and UMass held off Dayton in Amherst.
Late Night Snacks: Florida, Xavier, West Virginia earn good road wins; VCU rolls past George Washington
Jan 27, 2015, 11:35 PM EST
Xavier and West Virginia earned nice conference road wins while VCU rolled over George Washington.
Jan 26, 2015, 11:45 PM EST
North Carolina and Iowa State earned conference home wins on Monday night.
Jan 23, 2015, 11:10 PM EST
Here’s the rundown from Friday’s slate of games.
Jan 22, 2015, 10:15 PM EST
No. 2 Virginia held a team under 28 points for the third time this season, and D’Angelo Russell put on a show in Ohio State’s win at Northwestern.
Jan 21, 2015, 10:32 PM EST
No. 14 Wichita State, No. 20 Northern Iowa and No. 21 Baylor also won Wednesday night.
Jan 20, 2015, 9:30 PM EST
Jan 19, 2015, 11:58 PM EST
Duke and Texas win by double digits by teams outside of the top-25.
Jan 18, 2015, 7:39 PM EST
No. 23 Northern Iowa remained within a game of first-place Wichita State in the Valley, and there’s now a three-way tie atop the MAAC standings.
Jan 17, 2015, 9:15 PM EST
Duke took down Louisville and Notre Dame held on for a home win over Miami.
Jan 16, 2015, 11:17 PM EST
Here’s a rundown of Friday night’s games. Six of the seven games on the schedule were played in the MAAC and the Northeast Conference.
Jan 15, 2015, 10:02 PM EST
Kevin Larsen rebounded from a scoreless effort in a loss at La Salle to help the Colonials outlast Richmond in double overtime.
Jan 14, 2015, 9:37 PM EST
No. 14 Maryland held off Rutgers after starting slow in College Park.
Late Night Snacks: Kansas, West Virginia win Big 12 clashes; Duke, Arkansas, Seton Hall lose to unranked teams
Jan 13, 2015, 10:05 PM EST
Some ranked teams get upset on Tuesday night and Kansas and West Virginia win Big 12 top-25 clashes.
Jan 12, 2015, 11:01 PM EST
Not interested in the College Football Playoff? Catch up on Monday’s college hoops action here.
Jan 12, 2015, 12:12 AM EST
No. 2 Duke fell from the ranks of the unbeaten, and No. 4 Wisconsin now has to worry about Traevon Jackson’s foot injury.
Saturday’s Snacks: No. 18 North Carolina comes back to beat No. 5 Louisville, and No. 1 Kentucky survives
Jan 10, 2015, 11:55 PM EST
North Carolina rebounded from a one-point loss to No. 13 Notre Dame with a one-point win over No. 5 Louisville, handing the Cardinals their first ACC loss.
Jan 9, 2015, 11:30 PM EST
Only four games, but an important conference game and an impressive performance by one of the nation’s top mid-major players.
Jan 9, 2015, 1:16 AM EST
The Spartans shot 8-for-9 from three in the second half and outscored Iowa by 25 points to erase an 11-point halftime deficit.
Late Night Snacks: No. 1 Kentucky needs overtime to top Ole Miss, Arkansas gets a tough win at Georgia
Jan 6, 2015, 11:59 PM EST
A pair of SEC games go down to the wire to headline Tuesday night’s action.
Late Night Snacks: Notre Dame escapes with ACC road win over North Carolina; Michigan State, Oklahoma earn blowout wins
Jan 5, 2015, 11:50 PM EST
Notre Dame earns a huge road win over North Carolina while Michigan State stomps Indiana.
Jan 5, 2015, 12:35 AM EST
Catch up with all of Sunday’s college basketball action.
Jan 3, 2015, 12:15 AM EST
Pac-12 play started on Friday. Check out the results here.
Jan 1, 2015, 11:18 PM EST
Also of note on New Year’s Day was Eastern Washington’s Tyler Harvey going off for 39 in a win over Weber State.
- Rick Pitino on Terry Rozier’s impending NBA Draft decision: ‘He’s not coming back’ 0
- Weekend Preview: Duke-Virginia, an MVC showdown and UNC-Louisville 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program 13
- Chase for 180: Already a good shooter, Tyler Harvey’s been even better in 2014-15 0
- Film Session: The case for Jerian Grant as National Player of the Year 1
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 7
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Bill Self on the loss of Kansas-Missouri rivalry: ‘It hasn’t been great’ (8)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)