Nov 8, 2014, 10:16 PM EST
Roderick Taylor was charged with forcible rape on October 22.
Oct 9, 2014, 6:45 PM EST
Walker was suspended indefinitely in mid-September following his arrest on a misdemeanor assault charge.
Sep 24, 2014, 5:05 PM EST
Both sides would like a final verdict before August 1, 2015, the day in which the changes are due to be enacted.
Sep 19, 2014, 10:55 AM EST
The NCAA is hoping to have two lawsuits dismissed, with the plaintiffs in those suits arguing otherwise. And three U.S. senators voiced their displeasure with the lack of progress being made by the NCAA.
Sep 12, 2014, 9:19 AM EST
Martez Walker averaged 4.7 points and 2.3 rebounds as a freshman.
Sep 5, 2014, 10:12 AM EST
The NCAA is arguing that the verdict in the O’Bannon suit they’re currently appealing should lead to the dismissal of two other suits involving scholarship benefits.
Aug 22, 2014, 1:28 PM EST
Having stated their intention of appealing the ruling in the Ed O’Bannon lawsuit, the NCAA filed a notice of appeal on Thursday.
Aug 21, 2014, 8:45 PM EST
The Toronto Blue Jays aren’t thrilled with Creighton filing an application to trademark its logo, which was unveiled last September.
Aug 13, 2014, 9:37 PM EST
There’s still a possibility of the former head coach filing a wrongful termination lawsuit.
Aug 1, 2014, 1:26 PM EST
The 7-foot-1 center was arrested on charges including resisting arrest and second-degree assault.
Rhode Island grand jury won’t indict Brandon Austin, Rodney Bullock following sexual assault investigation
Jul 16, 2014, 4:22 PM EST
Bullock will be eligible to play at Providence in 2014-15 after being suspended for the entire 2013-14 season.
Jul 9, 2014, 7:15 PM EST
Sen. Claire McCaskill asked the president of the NCAA an attention-grabbing question during Wednesday’s hearing.
Jul 3, 2014, 8:50 PM EST
The hearing was originally scheduled to take place in May.
Jul 2, 2014, 8:15 PM EST
After redshirting last season to get healthy, Ferguson’s expected to be a key player for the Eagles in 2014-15.
Jun 22, 2014, 7:02 PM EST
With the option to sell beer and wine available, more schools are considering going that route.
Jun 21, 2014, 8:30 PM EST
Another former college athlete sued the NCAA on Friday, alleging that the governing body hasn’t done enough to protect possibly concussed athletes.
Jun 12, 2014, 8:35 PM EST
Believe it or not, the 1999 Final Four MOP would have returned to school for his senior season if athletes were paid by the NCAA at the time.
Jun 8, 2014, 10:01 PM EST
A fight led to the two starting guards being arrested early Sunday.
Jun 5, 2014, 11:30 PM EST
The alleged victim criticized the athletic department’s prioritization of “winning over safety of our students.”
Jun 5, 2014, 8:39 PM EST
The first team All-Conference USA point guard was arrested Thursday for his role in an April incident.
Jun 1, 2014, 7:15 PM EST
The “Power Five” wants autonomy, and there were warnings of what could happen if they didn’t receive that leeway at the SEC meetings last week.
May 17, 2014, 5:24 PM EST
According to the Providence Journal, the initial decision to ban Brandon Austin from campus until the spring of 2015 was overturned.
May 14, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
Tuesday night the University of Oregon released a timeline of its actions after being notified of a sexual assault investigation on March 9.
Mar 26, 2014, 4:56 PM EST
The National Labor Relations Board ruled in favor of Northwestern football players, granting them the right to form a union.
Feb 14, 2014, 10:03 AM EST
According to multiple media reports, Indiana sophomore forward Hanner Mosquera-Perea was arrested early Friday morning on charges of operating (a vehicle) while intoxicated and operating with a blood alcohol content of 0.15 or greater. According to the Indianapolis Star, both charges are misdemeanors in Indiana. An officer noticed that his car had its left turn signal…
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 14
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (8)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (7)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)