Dec 12, 2014, 8:07 PM EDT
Aaron Thomas was averaging a team-best 14.8 points per game.
Nov 15, 2014, 6:39 PM EDT
Xavier Rathan-Mayes’ long-anticipated debut in the Florida State uniform will come Tuesday night.
Sep 5, 2014, 9:33 PM EDT
Leonard Hamilton lands two top-50 recruits in one night.
Aug 20, 2014, 9:16 PM EDT
Four-star shooting guard Terance Mann picked Florida State over Arizona State, Boston College, Indiana, Marquette and Rhode Island.
Jun 4, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
A leg injury kept him on the sidelines for the entire 2014 season.
May 10, 2014, 3:45 PM EDT
Former Tennessee commit Phil Cofer is heading to Florida State
Mar 3, 2014, 6:36 PM EDT
Florida State picked up a commitment from the junior college ranks on Monday afternoon as the Seminoles took a commitment from 6-foot-5 wing Kedar Edwards, according to Cavan Walsh of Chicago Hoops. State Fair wing Kedar Edwards has committed to Leonard Hamilton and Florida State – Has 3 years of eligibility — Cavan Walsh (@cavwalsh)…
Sep 10, 2013, 1:04 PM EDT
Florida State earned their first commitment in the Class of 2014 on Tuesday, as 6-foot-6 forward Cinmeon Bowers pledged to Leonard Hamilton and the Seminoles. “Just committed to Florida State!” Bowers tweeted. Bowers was a four-star recruit coming out of high school, according to Rivals, but he couldn’t get cleared academically to play. He’s spent last…
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 26
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 6
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (26)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (6)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)