Dec 23, 2014, 11:12 AM EST
The issue is reportedly booster cash during the team’s trip to the Bahamas.
Dec 5, 2014, 10:30 AM EST
A player with the low-post scoring ability of TaShawn Thomas is something Oklahoma didn’t have last season.
Nov 26, 2014, 6:42 PM EST
After launching 22 three-pointers in the first half, Oklahoma took a wiser approach to the offensive end of the floor as they outlasted No. 22 UCLA.
Nov 16, 2014, 5:32 PM EST
Hield made all seven of his three-point attempts for the Sooners, who scored the first 16 points of the game.
Nov 15, 2014, 10:55 PM EST
TaShawn Thomas held out hope that he’d be cleared to play immediately, and he reportedly received the good word Saturday.
Oct 23, 2014, 5:41 PM EST
Christian James joins Rashard Odomes and Akolda Manyang in Oklahoma’s 2015 haul.
Oct 20, 2014, 5:00 PM EST
Oklahoma has a chance to be the second-best team in the Big 12, especially if a key player receives a waiver.
Sep 24, 2014, 11:38 PM EST
Oklahoma has multiple contributors at the guard spots who have eligibility remaining beyond 2014-15, but that didn’t keep them from adding another talented piece to the rotation.
Jun 15, 2014, 2:05 PM EST
The first commit in Oklahoma’s Class of 2015 comes from the JuCo ranks.
Jun 6, 2014, 10:20 PM EST
Oklahoma is going to have a strong non-conference schedule this season before they hit the Big 12.
May 5, 2014, 6:20 PM EST
Creighton and Oklahoma have scheduled a home-and-home series to begin next year.
Apr 26, 2014, 10:57 AM EST
Oklahoma landed junior college point guard Giovanni McLean on Friday to help offset the loss of transfer guard Je’lon Hornbeak.
Oct 24, 2013, 1:11 PM EST
Lon Kruger landed himself a former top 25 recruit from Texas on Thursday afternoon, as Khadeem Lattin committed to play his college ball at Oklahoma. Lattin, who is currently sitting at No. 124 in Rivals’ top 150, is a 6-foot-9 power forward from Texas that was home-schooled his final two years in high school. He…
Sep 5, 2013, 9:20 AM EST
Notice anything wrong with that billboard? That photo, of a billboard on I-215 in Las Vegas, was taken by the Las Vegas Review-Journal on Wednesday. Lon Kruger, the guy you see up there in a suit, as been at Oklahoma since April … of 2011. UNLV’s head coach for the past two seasons has been…
Jun 23, 2013, 4:00 PM EST
In the early hours of Saturday morning, Isaiah Cousins was arrested for public intoxication and interfering with a police officer, according to the Cleveland County Sheriff’s Office in Norman, OK. Cousins, a point guard on the Oklahoma men’s basketball team, just finished his freshman year with the Sooners. He started several games early in the season, and…
- No. 15 Iowa State holds on to beat No. 19 Texas 0
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 0
- Tracking The Unbeatens: Virginia’s difficult schedule, and why were Kentucky’s platoons created? 1
- Weekly Awards: D’Angelo Russell’s ascension, Kansas takes the next step 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25 2
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s 4
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man 4
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- You Make The Call: Was this a charge on TaShawn Thomas? (VIDEO) (5)
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky are still 1-2 (5)