Nov 16, 2014, 5:32 PM EST
Hield made all seven of his three-point attempts for the Sooners, who scored the first 16 points of the game.
Nov 15, 2014, 10:55 PM EST
TaShawn Thomas held out hope that he’d be cleared to play immediately, and he reportedly received the good word Saturday.
Oct 23, 2014, 5:41 PM EST
Christian James joins Rashard Odomes and Akolda Manyang in Oklahoma’s 2015 haul.
Oct 20, 2014, 5:00 PM EST
Oklahoma has a chance to be the second-best team in the Big 12, especially if a key player receives a waiver.
Sep 24, 2014, 11:38 PM EST
Oklahoma has multiple contributors at the guard spots who have eligibility remaining beyond 2014-15, but that didn’t keep them from adding another talented piece to the rotation.
Jun 15, 2014, 2:05 PM EST
The first commit in Oklahoma’s Class of 2015 comes from the JuCo ranks.
Jun 6, 2014, 10:20 PM EST
Oklahoma is going to have a strong non-conference schedule this season before they hit the Big 12.
May 5, 2014, 6:20 PM EST
Creighton and Oklahoma have scheduled a home-and-home series to begin next year.
Apr 26, 2014, 10:57 AM EST
Oklahoma landed junior college point guard Giovanni McLean on Friday to help offset the loss of transfer guard Je’lon Hornbeak.
Oct 24, 2013, 1:11 PM EST
Lon Kruger landed himself a former top 25 recruit from Texas on Thursday afternoon, as Khadeem Lattin committed to play his college ball at Oklahoma. Lattin, who is currently sitting at No. 124 in Rivals’ top 150, is a 6-foot-9 power forward from Texas that was home-schooled his final two years in high school. He…
Sep 5, 2013, 9:20 AM EST
Notice anything wrong with that billboard? That photo, of a billboard on I-215 in Las Vegas, was taken by the Las Vegas Review-Journal on Wednesday. Lon Kruger, the guy you see up there in a suit, as been at Oklahoma since April … of 2011. UNLV’s head coach for the past two seasons has been…
Jun 23, 2013, 4:00 PM EST
In the early hours of Saturday morning, Isaiah Cousins was arrested for public intoxication and interfering with a police officer, according to the Cleveland County Sheriff’s Office in Norman, OK. Cousins, a point guard on the Oklahoma men’s basketball team, just finished his freshman year with the Sooners. He started several games early in the season, and…
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? 1
- Providence star LaDontae ‘Buckets’ Henton may be the nation’s most under-appreciated star 1
- West Virginia shows signs of progress in Puerto Rico Tipoff win over No. 17 UConn 1
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)
- Colorado’s second half run a product of its focus on getting the ball inside (3)