Apr 1, 2015, 6:05 PM EDT
Booker played just 14.3 minutes per game this season, with the Sooners relying on the triumvirate of Buddy Hield, Isaiah Cousins and Jordan Woodard on the perimeter.
Feb 8, 2015, 5:08 PM EDT
TaShawn Thomas left Saturday’s win at TCU in the second half after being hit in the eye with just over seven minutes remaining.
Dec 23, 2014, 11:12 AM EDT
The issue is reportedly booster cash during the team’s trip to the Bahamas.
Dec 5, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
A player with the low-post scoring ability of TaShawn Thomas is something Oklahoma didn’t have last season.
Nov 26, 2014, 6:42 PM EDT
After launching 22 three-pointers in the first half, Oklahoma took a wiser approach to the offensive end of the floor as they outlasted No. 22 UCLA.
Nov 16, 2014, 5:32 PM EDT
Hield made all seven of his three-point attempts for the Sooners, who scored the first 16 points of the game.
Nov 15, 2014, 10:55 PM EDT
TaShawn Thomas held out hope that he’d be cleared to play immediately, and he reportedly received the good word Saturday.
Oct 23, 2014, 5:41 PM EDT
Christian James joins Rashard Odomes and Akolda Manyang in Oklahoma’s 2015 haul.
Oct 20, 2014, 5:00 PM EDT
Oklahoma has a chance to be the second-best team in the Big 12, especially if a key player receives a waiver.
Sep 24, 2014, 11:38 PM EDT
Oklahoma has multiple contributors at the guard spots who have eligibility remaining beyond 2014-15, but that didn’t keep them from adding another talented piece to the rotation.
Jun 15, 2014, 2:05 PM EDT
The first commit in Oklahoma’s Class of 2015 comes from the JuCo ranks.
Jun 6, 2014, 10:20 PM EDT
Oklahoma is going to have a strong non-conference schedule this season before they hit the Big 12.
May 5, 2014, 6:20 PM EDT
Creighton and Oklahoma have scheduled a home-and-home series to begin next year.
Apr 26, 2014, 10:57 AM EDT
Oklahoma landed junior college point guard Giovanni McLean on Friday to help offset the loss of transfer guard Je’lon Hornbeak.
Oct 24, 2013, 1:11 PM EDT
Lon Kruger landed himself a former top 25 recruit from Texas on Thursday afternoon, as Khadeem Lattin committed to play his college ball at Oklahoma. Lattin, who is currently sitting at No. 124 in Rivals’ top 150, is a 6-foot-9 power forward from Texas that was home-schooled his final two years in high school. He…
Sep 5, 2013, 9:20 AM EDT
Notice anything wrong with that billboard? That photo, of a billboard on I-215 in Las Vegas, was taken by the Las Vegas Review-Journal on Wednesday. Lon Kruger, the guy you see up there in a suit, as been at Oklahoma since April … of 2011. UNLV’s head coach for the past two seasons has been…
Jun 23, 2013, 4:00 PM EDT
In the early hours of Saturday morning, Isaiah Cousins was arrested for public intoxication and interfering with a police officer, according to the Cleveland County Sheriff’s Office in Norman, OK. Cousins, a point guard on the Oklahoma men’s basketball team, just finished his freshman year with the Sooners. He started several games early in the season, and…
- Duke lands five-star Class of 2015 wing Brandon Ingram 3
- College basketball’s seven biggest early entry losers for the 2015-2016 season 1
- College basketball’s six biggest early entry winners for the 2015-2016 season 3
- Austin Hatch’s inspirational basketball career has come to a close 3
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 1
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Report: Yogi Ferrell to return to Indiana for senior season 0
- Duke lands commitment from elite PG Derryck Thornton, who will reclass (18)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)
- Louisville adds key grad transfer Damion Lee (6)
- Arizona forward Stanley Johnson enters 2015 NBA Draft (3)