Dec 21, 2014, 12:10 AM EST
With pieces that fit together better than last season’s 17-15 squad, the Huskies are off to a 10-0 start.
Nov 29, 2014, 9:47 PM EST
After putting together one of the nation’s best 2015 recruiting classes, Washington keeps a Top 100 2016 prospect home with JaQuori McLaughlin’s commitment.
Oct 26, 2014, 10:50 PM EST
Washington is now without a 2016 commitment, but three of their six 2015 commits are perimeter players.
Oct 20, 2014, 7:00 PM EST
News and notes from the world of college basketball recruiting.
Oct 20, 2014, 6:00 PM EST
Lorenzo Romar now has a six-man recruiting class for 2015.
Oct 7, 2014, 10:40 PM EST
Washington is losing some front court depth before the 2014-15 season begins.
Sep 29, 2014, 7:47 PM EST
All four commits are ranked in the Rivals150.
Sep 19, 2014, 9:44 AM EST
Lorenzo Romar spoke positively of Robert Upshaw’s progress, and with the Huskies’ lack of interior depth the Fresno State transfer will be a key figure this season.
Jun 1, 2014, 1:50 PM EST
Read what Romar had to say regarding the freshmen ineligibility proposal.
Apr 14, 2014, 9:11 PM EST
Washington point guard Nigel Williams-Goss will return for his sophomore season.
Nov 26, 2013, 4:46 PM EST
On Tuesday afternoon, Washington head coach Lorenzo Romar announced that junior forward, Shawn Kemp. Jr — son of the six-time NBA All-Star — was diagnosed with Graves’ disease. According to a press release from the university, Kemp, who developed symptoms in July, was officially diagnosed in September, which caused him to miss most of the…
Nov 22, 2013, 7:46 PM EST
From Nov. 20th thru Dec. 1st, I’ll be on the road, hitting 21 games in 11 days. To follow along and read my stories from the road, click here. NEW YORK — At this point in the season, Washington still deserves the benefit of the doubt. They are playing with Desmond Simmons, whose knee injury has…
Sep 14, 2013, 8:00 PM EST
Sometimes it must be pretty rough being Lorenzo Romar. He gets the lip service from top recruits in the Pacific Northwest, but recently he’s been publicly spurned by recruits like Kyle Wiltjer, Terrence Jones and Enes Kanter, all of whom chose to leave home to play for John Calipari at Kentucky. And it doesn’t end…
Jul 15, 2010, 11:05 PM EST
Terrence Jones decided Washington wasn’t the place. It sounds as if Tony Wroten, a star local prospect, may do the same. Quincy Pondexter graduated. Elston Turner transferred. Paul Sakuma/AP Still, don’t feel bad for the Huskies. Lorenzo Romar may have the Pac-10’s best program. No one’s been better than the Huskies the last few years, writes the…
- Bubble Banter: Davidson with a big win, Stanford in trouble, and … VCU? 1
- Justin Anderson out this weekend after undergoing appendectomy 0
- West Coast Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- Film Session: Who can actually beat Kentucky and why 0
- Potential NCAA tournament bid thieves bubble teams should be rooting against 2
- Bubble Banter: Why LSU losing is bad news for Texas A&M 2
- Bonzie Colson continues hot streak as No. 12 Notre Dame wins at No. 16 Louisville 2
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (26)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (11)
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed (9)
- Bracketology: Kentucky reigns and March arrives (8)