Jan 25, 2015, 7:00 PM EST
Eight days after attempting 25 three-pointers in their loss to No. 5 Duke, the Cardinals attempted just 12 and scored 40 points in the paint against Pittsburgh.
Jan 21, 2015, 6:10 PM EST
Kevin Ware’s scored in double figures in three of the last four games, which have all been Georgia State victories.
Jan 21, 2015, 2:17 PM EST
Must be nice to be Rick Pitino.
Jan 17, 2015, 9:15 PM EST
Duke took down Louisville and Notre Dame held on for a home win over Miami.
Jan 17, 2015, 2:08 PM EST
The Blue Devils had lost two straight games. Who saw this coming?
Jan 17, 2015, 9:00 AM EST
Saturday’s schedule of games is fantastic.
Jan 16, 2015, 9:05 AM EST
Five games between top 25 teams. Three of them feature teams in the top 11. That’ll be fun.
Jan 10, 2015, 4:12 PM EST
Marcus Paige looked like an All-American for the first time this season.
Jan 10, 2015, 9:00 AM EST
A big day of Saturday hoops featuring multiple top-25 matchups.
Jan 5, 2015, 6:58 AM EST
There is some movement in the Top Ten, with the first appearance for a team from the Pac-12.
Jan 4, 2015, 10:50 PM EST
Jones is the x-factor for Louisville, both good and bad.
Jan 2, 2015, 5:07 PM EST
The 6-foot-3 shooting guard is rated as the 13th best senior by Rivals.
Jan 2, 2015, 11:54 AM EST
The “dunking bird” logo makes its return later this month.
Jan 2, 2015, 11:06 AM EST
The ACC is loaded at the top. But there isn’t much after the top five.
Dec 30, 2014, 10:30 PM EST
Chris Jones only played nine minutes on Tuesday night in Louisville’s win over Long Beach State.
Dec 29, 2014, 6:57 AM EST
Who moved into the Top 10 this week and who dropped out?
Dec 27, 2014, 11:40 PM EST
There’s one less undefeated in college basketball as the Wildcats won at Louisville.
Dec 27, 2014, 5:31 PM EST
Louisville’s starting perimeter (Rozier, Jones and Blackshear) combined to shoot 10-for-42 in their loss to No. 1 Kentucky.
Dec 27, 2014, 4:44 PM EST
But just because he’s their best point guard doesn’t mean he’s going to be their starter.
Dec 26, 2014, 3:03 PM EST
Previewing one of the year’s biggest matchups.
Dec 23, 2014, 1:15 PM EST
What do the Cardinals need to change as we head into the New Year?
Dec 22, 2014, 11:54 AM EST
We went an entire week without an unbeaten losing.
Dec 22, 2014, 6:30 AM EST
The top 12 remain the same, but there was plenty of movement in and around the rest of the top 25.
Dec 21, 2014, 5:31 PM EST
Harrell was assessed a flagrant 2 foul in Saturday’s win over Western Kentucky.
Dec 21, 2014, 11:15 AM EST
The Louisville forward spoke about the incident that took place at the end of the first half against Western Kentucky following the game.
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 7
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 2
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 2
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s essentially a two-man race at this point 3
- Heartbreak fuels Renardo Sidney’s new sense of purpose 1
- No. 15 Iowa State holds on to beat No. 19 Texas 0
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 1
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Two former North Carolina athletes sue school, NCAA over academic scandal (4)