Jul 22, 2014, 4:30 PM EDT
Imagine 6-foot-8, 235-pound Harrell in a helmet and shoulder pads.
Jul 20, 2014, 2:36 PM EDT
It’s the second commit for Rick Pitino this week.
Jul 14, 2014, 9:25 PM EDT
Deng Adel has traveled a long way to reach his current status as a Louisville commit.
Jul 12, 2014, 4:40 PM EDT
The five-star forward remains a priority recruit for ten programs despite going down with the injury on Thursday.
May 27, 2014, 9:55 PM EDT
Chane Behanan transferred to Colorado State, but decided to declare for the 2014 NBA Draft before playing a game.
May 25, 2014, 8:55 PM EDT
One of the best players in the Class of 2016, Thon Maker is reportedly considering a move into the 2015 class.
May 19, 2014, 11:15 PM EDT
Russ Smith’s jersey from the 2013 National Title game is still missing after FedEx reportedly threw it away.
May 13, 2014, 2:14 PM EDT
The ACC looks like it should be the strongest conference in the country next season.
May 11, 2014, 11:20 AM EDT
Russ Smith’s jersey went from being framed to in the trash.
May 4, 2014, 3:50 PM EDT
Mangok Mathiang was arrested over the weekend in Louisville.
Apr 29, 2014, 11:00 PM EDT
Chane Behanan declared for the NBA Draft on Monday, and was in court on Tuesday afternoon.
Apr 29, 2014, 4:41 PM EDT
Look what Montrezl Harrell did to a backboard during a pickup game.
Apr 28, 2014, 11:25 AM EDT
The early entry deadline came and went on Sunday at midnight. Who were this year’s biggest winners?
Apr 21, 2014, 11:54 PM EDT
Indiana assistant coach and recruiting coordinator Kenny Johnson is moving on to Louisville.
Apr 12, 2014, 10:51 AM EDT
Kevin Ware has followed the path of former Kentucky point guard Ryan Harrow as the former Louisville guard will also transfer to Georgia State.
Apr 2, 2014, 4:36 PM EDT
According to a report, former Louisville and current Colorado State forward Chane Behanan was cited for marijuana possession in Louisville.
Mar 31, 2014, 12:40 AM EDT
One day after UConn and Notre Dame took care of business two one-seeds fell in the women’s tournament, with South Carolina and Tennessee suffering defeats.
Mar 29, 2014, 1:31 PM EDT
Kevin Ware is transferring from Louisville, according to reports.
Mar 29, 2014, 12:28 PM EDT
Following Friday night’s loss to Kentucky, Louisville senior guard Russ Smith gave some classy remarks about his competitors.
Mar 29, 2014, 10:33 AM EDT
Louisville will fall short of its goal of three consecutive Final Fours as the No. 4 seed Cardinals fell to No. 8 seed Kentucky in the Sweet 16 on Friday night.
Mar 29, 2014, 2:49 AM EDT
The defensive fortitude showed by Alex Poythress helped Kentucky-Louisville crack through for ‘game of the night’, but there are several other sterling — and not so great — performances from the final Sweet 16 games.
Mar 29, 2014, 2:13 AM EDT
With Kentucky’s 74-69 Sweet 16 win over rival Louisville on Friday, the Wildcats completed another NCAA Tournament comeback victory against a Final Four opponent from last season.
Mar 29, 2014, 1:10 AM EDT
No. 8 seed Kentucky got past rival and No. 4 seed Louisville on Friday as the Wildcats won, 74-69 in a battle of the last two national champions.
Mar 28, 2014, 10:46 PM EDT
For the second time this season, Russ Smith has dunked all over Julius Randle.
Mar 27, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
College basketball’s best rivalry taking place in the Sweet 16? Count me in.
- Malik Beasley looking to capitalize on a big spring, summer 0
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status 2
- July Live Period Week Two Superlatives 0
- Seven Takeaways from the Under Armour Finals 0
- Iowa State’s Georges Niang carries extra motivation – and less weight – into 2014-15 0
- Emmanuel Mudiay to China makes him even more of a case-study 0
- Four-star Class of 2016 guard Bruce Brown gave up football to focus on basketball 0
- Chris Walker looks like he’s spent some time in the gym (PHOTO) (4)
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (4)
- NCAA gets rid of name-likeness release form for student-athletes (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Missouri State’s Marcus Marshall works to strengthen knee, leadership abilities (2)