Loyola Marymount Lions
Nov 3, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Gonzaga’s won the last two WCC regular season titles and is expected to extend that streak to three. However BYU, San Francisco and Saint Mary’s have other ideas.
Oct 10, 2014, 12:33 PM EST
Nix recently visited South Carolina, and he’ll visit Pittsburgh later this month.
Sep 28, 2014, 7:05 PM EST
The Gamecocks are looking to add even more depth to their front court in the Class of 2015.
Aug 5, 2014, 10:00 PM EST
Max Good spent the last six seasons at Loyola Marymount.
Jun 16, 2014, 6:30 PM EST
The transfer forward is nearing a decision.
May 23, 2014, 6:00 PM EST
The All-WCC freshmen team selection has three years remaining.
May 22, 2014, 6:30 PM EST
The WCC will chase Gonzaga during the 2014-2015 season.
May 9, 2014, 10:21 AM EST
After earning WCC All-Freshman Team honors in 2013-14, Loyola Marymount forward Gabe Levin is transferring.
Mar 27, 2014, 4:42 PM EST
Loyola Marymount Elijah Stewart has requested to be released from his NLI following a coaching change, and analysts expect him to be a highly sought-after prospect if his request is granted.
Mar 12, 2014, 4:34 PM EST
One day after Max Good was relieved of his duties, LMU tapped an alumnus to lead the program.
Dec 30, 2013, 2:52 PM EST
College basketball is now almost two months old. League play will be kicking off in the next week. Let’s get you caught up on all you need to know with some of the country’s best conferences. To read through the rest of our Conference Catchups, click here. Midseason Player of the Year: Anthony Ireland, Loyola Marymount…
Dec 7, 2013, 2:36 AM EST
GAME OF THE NIGHT: Baylor 67, Kentucky 62 It didn’t have the atmosphere of a game that was one of the season’s biggest to date since it was played at Cowboys Stadium in Dallas, but Baylor announced themselves to the country as a top team. They did it with Kenny Chery, a Junior College transfer in…
Oct 28, 2013, 11:00 AM EST
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. To see the rest of the Conference Previews we’ve published, click here. For a schedule of…
Oct 10, 2013, 6:00 PM EST
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. To see the rest of our preview lists,click here. For a schedule of our previews for the…
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 1
- Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb 29
- Burning Questions: Who will be this year’s surprise freshman standout? 0
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? 3
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? 5
- No. 4 Duke proves No. 19 Michigan State cannot win at elite level if they keep missing on elite talent 3
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (29)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Burning Questions: Who gets the last shot? (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)