Nov 4, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
Can the Shockers make national waves for the third consecutive season?
Oct 17, 2014, 6:39 PM EST
Milton Doyle won Missouri Valley Freshman and Newcomer of the Year honors last season.
Sep 24, 2014, 11:30 AM EST
The Ramblers now have two commits in the Class of 2015.
Aug 26, 2014, 3:54 PM EST
Porter Moser’s team should still take a step forward in the Missouri Valley.
May 20, 2014, 9:45 AM EST
While Wichita State looks to build on last year’s 35-1 campaign, the rest of the Valley looks to provide greater resistance.
Apr 12, 2014, 4:30 PM EST
Loyola (Chicago) lost its second transfer at forward in as many days on Saturday as sophomore forward Nick Osborne announced he’s seeking a transfer.
Apr 11, 2014, 8:40 PM EST
Loyola forward Matt O’Leary will transfer to another program after finishing his sophomore season.
Mar 7, 2014, 12:32 AM EST
Loyola-Illinois got the hang of the MVC tournament in a hurry.
Feb 20, 2014, 4:32 AM EST
GAME OF THE NIGHT: Boston College 62, No. 1 Syracuse 59 (OT) With a game at No. 5 Duke on Saturday night, many expected No. 1 Syracuse to take care of a struggling Boston College squad and move to 26-0. But the Eagles had other ideas, shooting 11-for-22 from three on their way to a…
Jul 26, 2013, 7:00 PM EST
Loyola (Chicago) head coach Porter Moser has won just 22 games in two seasons at the school, but the Ramblers did manage to increase their win total by eight games in 2012-13 (15-16 record). Of their 16 losses seven were by three points or less, and having such issues in close games tends to be…
Jul 18, 2013, 4:00 PM EST
With the move to the Missouri Valley Conference Loyola (Chicago) is taking a step up in competition, and its ability to take advantage of the great amount of talent in the Chicagoland area will determine how competitive Porter Moser’s program is in the new conference. On Thursday the school announced the addition of assistant Emanuel…
Jul 12, 2013, 10:00 AM EST
While they weren’t the subjects of a movie meant to depict their experiences like the 1966 Texas Western basketball team (“Glory Road”), the 1963 Loyola (Ill.) Ramblers hold a special place in the history of college basketball. Head coach George Ireland’s team would win the national title that season with four African-American starters, a development…
Dec 15, 2012, 10:21 PM EST
The first time around, Mississippi State players had to sneak out of the state by boarding a plane in the dead of night. They were running from their own Governor, who was expected to issue an injunction against their intent to play Loyola of Illinois in an NCAA tournament game. The year was 1963, and…
- Bonzie Colson continues hot streak as No. 12 Notre Dame wins at No. 16 Louisville 1
- Bubble Banter: Why LSU losing is bad news for Texas A&M 0
- Potential Cinderellas you want to win their automatic bid 2
- Virginia’s Justin Anderson could return as early as Saturday 0
- Missouri Valley Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- No. 9 Kansas rallies to beat No. 20 West Virginia in OT but injury to Perry Ellis is major concern 1
- Bubble Banter: Just how bad was Indiana’s loss to Iowa? 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (24)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (10)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)