Apr 19, 2015, 5:25 PM EDT
A former Iowa State guard will continue his career in the Valley.
Nov 4, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
Can the Shockers make national waves for the third consecutive season?
Oct 17, 2014, 6:39 PM EDT
Milton Doyle won Missouri Valley Freshman and Newcomer of the Year honors last season.
Sep 24, 2014, 11:30 AM EDT
The Ramblers now have two commits in the Class of 2015.
Aug 26, 2014, 3:54 PM EDT
Porter Moser’s team should still take a step forward in the Missouri Valley.
May 20, 2014, 9:45 AM EDT
While Wichita State looks to build on last year’s 35-1 campaign, the rest of the Valley looks to provide greater resistance.
Apr 12, 2014, 4:30 PM EDT
Loyola (Chicago) lost its second transfer at forward in as many days on Saturday as sophomore forward Nick Osborne announced he’s seeking a transfer.
Apr 11, 2014, 8:40 PM EDT
Loyola forward Matt O’Leary will transfer to another program after finishing his sophomore season.
Mar 7, 2014, 12:32 AM EDT
Loyola-Illinois got the hang of the MVC tournament in a hurry.
Feb 20, 2014, 4:32 AM EDT
GAME OF THE NIGHT: Boston College 62, No. 1 Syracuse 59 (OT) With a game at No. 5 Duke on Saturday night, many expected No. 1 Syracuse to take care of a struggling Boston College squad and move to 26-0. But the Eagles had other ideas, shooting 11-for-22 from three on their way to a…
Jul 26, 2013, 7:00 PM EDT
Loyola (Chicago) head coach Porter Moser has won just 22 games in two seasons at the school, but the Ramblers did manage to increase their win total by eight games in 2012-13 (15-16 record). Of their 16 losses seven were by three points or less, and having such issues in close games tends to be…
Jul 18, 2013, 4:00 PM EDT
With the move to the Missouri Valley Conference Loyola (Chicago) is taking a step up in competition, and its ability to take advantage of the great amount of talent in the Chicagoland area will determine how competitive Porter Moser’s program is in the new conference. On Thursday the school announced the addition of assistant Emanuel…
Jul 12, 2013, 10:00 AM EDT
While they weren’t the subjects of a movie meant to depict their experiences like the 1966 Texas Western basketball team (“Glory Road”), the 1963 Loyola (Ill.) Ramblers hold a special place in the history of college basketball. Head coach George Ireland’s team would win the national title that season with four African-American starters, a development…
Dec 15, 2012, 10:21 PM EDT
The first time around, Mississippi State players had to sneak out of the state by boarding a plane in the dead of night. They were running from their own Governor, who was expected to issue an injunction against their intent to play Loyola of Illinois in an NCAA tournament game. The year was 1963, and…
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Providence announces return of point guard Kris Dunn for 2015-16 season 0
- Five-star guard Malik Newman commits to Mississippi State 0
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 0
- Oklahoma guard Buddy Hield returning for senior season 0
- Arizona forward Stanley Johnson enters 2015 NBA Draft 2
- California guard Tyrone Wallace to return for senior season 0
- Duke lands commitment from elite PG Derryck Thornton, who will reclass (17)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- Five-star Kentucky commit believes the NCAA will clear him to play (10)
- Five members of Iowa State’s 2014-15 team have been arrested after two more arrests this week (9)
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)