Nov 26, 2014, 5:24 PM EST
Cameron Biedscheid averaged 6.2 points per game as a freshman at Notre Dame in 2012-13.
Nov 13, 2014, 6:01 PM EST
Monmouth is expected to be an improved team in 2014-15, with four starters back from last season’s team and a solid group of newcomers joining them.
Nov 11, 2014, 11:30 PM EST
Siena will be down a big man, who started all but six games during the Saints’ 20-win season in 2013-14.
Nov 6, 2014, 5:05 PM EST
Micah Seaborn won’t be allowed to practice or play with Monmouth this season, but he will be allowed to keep his scholarship. The school is planning an appeal.
Nov 3, 2014, 7:22 PM EST
Quinnipiac awaits the fate of a junior college guard.
Oct 30, 2014, 4:45 PM EST
The Golden Griffins have to account for the loss of four starters from last season’s 21-win team.
Oct 24, 2014, 6:00 PM EST
Manhattan and head coach Steve Masiello had some issues to address this spring, but thanks in part to their departed senior class the Jaspers are well-positioned to once again contend in the MAAC.
Aug 24, 2014, 11:13 PM EST
After fearing his coaching career could be over, Manhattan’s Steve Masiello feels that his resume issue was the best thing that could have happened to him.
Aug 3, 2014, 6:58 PM EST
Woodward played his college basketball at Boston College.
Jul 25, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Despite the fact that Vujovic made it through the NCAA Eligibility Center, Monmouth has decided to not admit him.
Jul 9, 2014, 5:56 PM EST
Paul Lee will remain in Poughkeepsie for his seventh season, with Andy Johnston joining the Marist program.
Jun 18, 2014, 11:00 PM EST
Patsos sparked a 12-win improvement and led Siena to the CBI crown in his first season at the MAAC school.
Jun 16, 2014, 7:30 AM EST
The recently reinstated coach shouldered the blame for the mistake that cost him the head coaching job at USF.
Jun 7, 2014, 2:15 PM EST
Lehigh graduate transfer guard Anthony D’Orazio is on the move to Rider.
May 29, 2014, 12:20 PM EST
The defending MAAC tournament champions will reportedly have its head coach back.
Apr 11, 2014, 4:18 PM EST
Rich Audu and Marcus Hooper will be leaving the Siena program to play at Division II schools, with Hooper joining the program at Queens College.
Apr 8, 2014, 9:53 PM EST
The Black Bears leading scorer is looking to wrap up his career in a bigger conference.
Apr 7, 2014, 4:52 PM EST
After a saga that included a NCAA Tournament berth, taking the South Florida head coaching job, lying about his Kentucky degree on his resume and not taking the USF job, Manhattan will retain head coach Steve Masiello.
Mar 11, 2014, 12:43 AM EST
In less than 36 months, Manhattan head coach Steve Masiello has taken the Jaspers from 6-25 to the NCAA tournament.
Mar 6, 2014, 4:28 PM EST
Fourth-year coach has won two MAAC titles and is working on his third consecutive NCAA tournament appearance.
Mar 5, 2014, 1:02 PM EST
Last season in the MAAC tournament championship game, Iona punched its ticket to its second straight NCAA tournament, knocking off in-state rival Manhattan. A week ago, the Gaels and Jaspers met in their final meeting of the regular season with Manhattan pulling out an 80-77 overtime win over the MAAC regular season champion. They will…
Feb 28, 2014, 10:33 PM EST
Emmy Andujar had a career night, scoring 28 points, grabbing six rebounds, dishing out three assists and coming away with three steals in Manhattan’s big MAAC 80-77 overtime win against regular season champion Iona on Friday night. Andujar went coast-to-coast at the end of regulation, but was denied by the rim as the Jaspers and Gaels…
Feb 21, 2014, 10:42 PM EST
With just a handful of MAAC regular season games remaining in 2014, it appeared the conference’s top three teams were Iona, Manhattan, and Quinnipiac. However, Siena upset what seemed to be the league’s natural order by defeating the Jaspers, 67-63, dropping Manhattan (13-4 MAAC) to third place and giving Jimmy Patsos his first premier win…
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (11)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (10)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)