Maine Black Bears
Dec 3, 2014, 6:34 PM EDT
Maine is looking to connect with the Portland-based portion of its fan base with this one-game move.
Oct 17, 2014, 10:10 AM EDT
The America East will be very open this season. Does Stony Brook finally make it to the NCAA Tournament out of the pack?
May 29, 2014, 8:01 PM EDT
Guard Shaun Lawton has decided to remain at Maine to play for new head coach Bob Walsh.
May 14, 2014, 10:32 AM EDT
According to reports former Vermont assistant Matt O’Brien will make the move to Maine to join Bob Walsh’s staff.
May 3, 2014, 10:10 PM EDT
According to multiple reports, Maine is closing in on hiring a new head coach. However, AD Karlton Creech denied that a decision has been made.
Apr 8, 2014, 9:53 PM EDT
The Black Bears leading scorer is looking to wrap up his career in a bigger conference.
Dec 7, 2013, 2:36 AM EDT
GAME OF THE NIGHT: Baylor 67, Kentucky 62 It didn’t have the atmosphere of a game that was one of the season’s biggest to date since it was played at Cowboys Stadium in Dallas, but Baylor announced themselves to the country as a top team. They did it with Kenny Chery, a Junior College transfer in…
- #FredHoibergWatch officially commences today, as Bulls fire Thibodeau 3
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 43
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 7
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (43)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (7)
- Report: Class of 2016 four-star wing considering college among playing options for next season (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)