Feb 23, 2015, 7:03 PM EDT
Without London Perrantes, Virginia freshman Devon Hall saw more action that expected in the second half of Sunday’s win over Florida State.
Jan 10, 2015, 8:48 PM EDT
Third-ranked Virginia now owns road wins over Notre Dame, Maryland and VCU.
Dec 18, 2014, 10:53 AM EDT
Three-point shooting might be the key to the Virginia season.
Dec 6, 2014, 4:39 PM EDT
Virginia was not rattled by VCU’s Havoc pressure.
Dec 4, 2014, 12:51 AM EDT
How costly will this win be for the Cavs?
Dec 2, 2014, 9:17 AM EDT
The value that Joe Harris provided UVA last season was not totally represented in the box score.
Nov 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
What’s more likely: That the ACC gets four top three seeds, or that a team outside the top four wins a game in the NCAA tournament?
Oct 31, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
Virginia is coming off of a dual-ACC title and returns the majority of the key players from that team.
Oct 28, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
The best off guards in the country are all surprising in their own way.
Aug 25, 2014, 2:22 PM EDT
This group will be anything but a consensus.
Mar 1, 2014, 6:36 PM EDT
In their final non-conference game before the start of ACC play No. 12 Virginia turned in its worst performance of the season, losing 87-52 at Tennessee in a game that was never in doubt. On that evening Tony Bennett’s squad looked more like a team that would have to fight its way into the NCAA…
Feb 26, 2014, 10:23 PM EDT
Conference play in the ACC has been interesting to say the least. With No. 4 Syracuse, No. 6 Duke and No. 19 North Carolina all being interesting teams to watch for varying reasons, those three teams received much of the attention nationally. But none of those three currently lead the ACC. The leader is No.…
Feb 2, 2014, 2:37 PM EDT
If Super Bowl XLVIII is anything as exciting as this weekend of ACC basketball, we are in for a treat tonight. One day after Syracuse outlasted Duke in front of an NCAA on-campus record crowd, Virginia and Pittsburgh — the Nos. 2 and 3 teams in the ACC — went head-to-head, each getting an opportunity…
Nov 28, 2012, 3:38 PM EDT
Virginia sophomore guard Malcolm Brogdon will redshirt the 2012-13 season as he recovers from off-season foot surgery, Cavaliers’ coach Tony Bennett announced Wednesday. “Malcolm is an important part of the program’s future, so the plan to redshirt him will allow for his foot to fully recover,” Bennett said in a statement. “He will continue to…
- Tradition of success through change raises expectations at Xavier 1
- Sweet 16 Preview: The top 16 players left in the tournament 10
- Sweet 16 Preview: The x-factor in each game this week 1
- Ranking the Sweet 16 matchups 8
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close 36
- Sweet 16 Power Rankings: Reseeding the NCAA tournament field 15
- Ben Howland to become the next Mississippi State head coach 6
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- You Make The Call: Did No. 11 UCLA beat No. 6 SMU on a goaltend or a blown call? (VIDEO) (32)
- Updated tournament records: Five ACC, three Pac-12 teams headed to Sweet 16 (22)
- Reports: Indiana coach Tom Crean said ‘you suck’ to referee after loss to Wichita State (19)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (19)