Feb 23, 2015, 7:03 PM EST
Without London Perrantes, Virginia freshman Devon Hall saw more action that expected in the second half of Sunday’s win over Florida State.
Jan 10, 2015, 8:48 PM EST
Third-ranked Virginia now owns road wins over Notre Dame, Maryland and VCU.
Dec 18, 2014, 10:53 AM EST
Three-point shooting might be the key to the Virginia season.
Dec 6, 2014, 4:39 PM EST
Virginia was not rattled by VCU’s Havoc pressure.
Dec 4, 2014, 12:51 AM EST
How costly will this win be for the Cavs?
Dec 2, 2014, 9:17 AM EST
The value that Joe Harris provided UVA last season was not totally represented in the box score.
Nov 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
What’s more likely: That the ACC gets four top three seeds, or that a team outside the top four wins a game in the NCAA tournament?
Oct 31, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
Virginia is coming off of a dual-ACC title and returns the majority of the key players from that team.
Oct 28, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
The best off guards in the country are all surprising in their own way.
Aug 25, 2014, 2:22 PM EST
This group will be anything but a consensus.
Mar 1, 2014, 6:36 PM EST
In their final non-conference game before the start of ACC play No. 12 Virginia turned in its worst performance of the season, losing 87-52 at Tennessee in a game that was never in doubt. On that evening Tony Bennett’s squad looked more like a team that would have to fight its way into the NCAA…
Feb 26, 2014, 10:23 PM EST
Conference play in the ACC has been interesting to say the least. With No. 4 Syracuse, No. 6 Duke and No. 19 North Carolina all being interesting teams to watch for varying reasons, those three teams received much of the attention nationally. But none of those three currently lead the ACC. The leader is No.…
Feb 2, 2014, 2:37 PM EST
If Super Bowl XLVIII is anything as exciting as this weekend of ACC basketball, we are in for a treat tonight. One day after Syracuse outlasted Duke in front of an NCAA on-campus record crowd, Virginia and Pittsburgh — the Nos. 2 and 3 teams in the ACC — went head-to-head, each getting an opportunity…
Nov 28, 2012, 3:38 PM EST
Virginia sophomore guard Malcolm Brogdon will redshirt the 2012-13 season as he recovers from off-season foot surgery, Cavaliers’ coach Tony Bennett announced Wednesday. “Malcolm is an important part of the program’s future, so the plan to redshirt him will allow for his foot to fully recover,” Bennett said in a statement. “He will continue to…
- Virginia’s Justin Anderson could return as early as Saturday 0
- Missouri Valley Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- No. 9 Kansas rallies to beat No. 20 West Virginia in OT but injury to Perry Ellis is major concern 0
- Bubble Banter: Just how bad was Indiana’s loss to Iowa? 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s Frank Kaminsky’s award to win 1
- Ohio Valley Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 1
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations 10
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (20)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (10)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)