Feb 23, 2015, 7:03 PM EDT
Without London Perrantes, Virginia freshman Devon Hall saw more action that expected in the second half of Sunday’s win over Florida State.
Jan 10, 2015, 8:48 PM EDT
Third-ranked Virginia now owns road wins over Notre Dame, Maryland and VCU.
Dec 18, 2014, 10:53 AM EDT
Three-point shooting might be the key to the Virginia season.
Dec 6, 2014, 4:39 PM EDT
Virginia was not rattled by VCU’s Havoc pressure.
Dec 4, 2014, 12:51 AM EDT
How costly will this win be for the Cavs?
Dec 2, 2014, 9:17 AM EDT
The value that Joe Harris provided UVA last season was not totally represented in the box score.
Nov 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
What’s more likely: That the ACC gets four top three seeds, or that a team outside the top four wins a game in the NCAA tournament?
Oct 31, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
Virginia is coming off of a dual-ACC title and returns the majority of the key players from that team.
Oct 28, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
The best off guards in the country are all surprising in their own way.
Aug 25, 2014, 2:22 PM EDT
This group will be anything but a consensus.
Mar 1, 2014, 6:36 PM EDT
In their final non-conference game before the start of ACC play No. 12 Virginia turned in its worst performance of the season, losing 87-52 at Tennessee in a game that was never in doubt. On that evening Tony Bennett’s squad looked more like a team that would have to fight its way into the NCAA…
Feb 26, 2014, 10:23 PM EDT
Conference play in the ACC has been interesting to say the least. With No. 4 Syracuse, No. 6 Duke and No. 19 North Carolina all being interesting teams to watch for varying reasons, those three teams received much of the attention nationally. But none of those three currently lead the ACC. The leader is No.…
Feb 2, 2014, 2:37 PM EDT
If Super Bowl XLVIII is anything as exciting as this weekend of ACC basketball, we are in for a treat tonight. One day after Syracuse outlasted Duke in front of an NCAA on-campus record crowd, Virginia and Pittsburgh — the Nos. 2 and 3 teams in the ACC — went head-to-head, each getting an opportunity…
Nov 28, 2012, 3:38 PM EDT
Virginia sophomore guard Malcolm Brogdon will redshirt the 2012-13 season as he recovers from off-season foot surgery, Cavaliers’ coach Tony Bennett announced Wednesday. “Malcolm is an important part of the program’s future, so the plan to redshirt him will allow for his foot to fully recover,” Bennett said in a statement. “He will continue to…
- Fixing his flaws: How Kris Dunn has attacked the two weaknesses in his game 0
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 2
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble (2)
- Marquette coaches discuss daily ‘noon ball’ tradition (VIDEO) (2)
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? (2)