Mar 30, 2014, 7:31 PM EDT
Freshman shooting guard Aaron Harrison knocked down the game-winning three-pointer with 2.3 seconds remaining to give No. 8 seed Kentucky a thrilling 75-72 win over No. 2 seed Michigan on Sunday in an Elite 8 contest in the Midwest Regional.
Mar 23, 2014, 4:45 PM EDT
Stanford’s size and defense does Kansas in. But how far can they go in the tournament?
Mar 17, 2014, 7:30 PM EDT
Every year America loves to root for the underdog in the NCAA Tournament. Meet five double-digit seeds that could win in the Round of 64.
Mar 16, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
All the basics for the 2014 men’s NCAA tournament bracket.
Mar 7, 2014, 9:21 AM EDT
Going to be a busy week for all the bubble teams, too.
Dec 7, 2010, 1:52 AM EDT
No surprise that Duke is the No. 1 overall seed in our first in-season bracket projection. The Blue Devils are joined on the top line by Ohio State, Pittsburgh, and Kansas. A strong group of No. 2 seeds includes Michigan State, Kansas State, Georgetown and Connecticut. Few teams have elevated their outlook more than the…
- No. 2 Arizona, Sean Miller’s quest to reach Final Four once again falls short 0
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 46
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 7
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 11
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 11
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 2
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (46)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten, SEC champions headed to Indy (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)