Mar 30, 2014, 7:31 PM EDT
Freshman shooting guard Aaron Harrison knocked down the game-winning three-pointer with 2.3 seconds remaining to give No. 8 seed Kentucky a thrilling 75-72 win over No. 2 seed Michigan on Sunday in an Elite 8 contest in the Midwest Regional.
Mar 23, 2014, 4:45 PM EDT
Stanford’s size and defense does Kansas in. But how far can they go in the tournament?
Mar 17, 2014, 7:30 PM EDT
Every year America loves to root for the underdog in the NCAA Tournament. Meet five double-digit seeds that could win in the Round of 64.
Mar 16, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
All the basics for the 2014 men’s NCAA tournament bracket.
Mar 7, 2014, 9:21 AM EDT
Going to be a busy week for all the bubble teams, too.
Dec 7, 2010, 1:52 AM EDT
No surprise that Duke is the No. 1 overall seed in our first in-season bracket projection. The Blue Devils are joined on the top line by Ohio State, Pittsburgh, and Kansas. A strong group of No. 2 seeds includes Michigan State, Kansas State, Georgetown and Connecticut. Few teams have elevated their outlook more than the…
- Re-ranking recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2004? 0
- Bo Ryan to retire from Wisconsin after next season 4
- Who are the names to watch for the 2016 NBA Draft? 2
- 2015 NBA Draft: The six biggest question marks moving forward 5
- 2015 NBA Draft: Pat Connaughton, Montrezl Harrell headline list of second round steals 0
- Karl-Anthony Towns becomes Kentucky’s third top overall pick in program history 1
- Syracuse makes it official that Mike Hopkins will take over in 2018 0
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings (18)
- Cliff Alexander, Aaron Harrison among early entrants not selected Thursday night (6)
- Five-star guard to announce college choice Wednesday evening (5)
- 2015 NBA Draft: The six biggest question marks moving forward (5)
- Jamal Murray’s commitment a huge boost for Kentucky (4)