Apr 19, 2015, 4:41 PM EDT
Foster struggled as a sophomore, but a change of scenery could do him some good.
Mar 24, 2015, 10:03 PM EDT
Kansas State loses three players, including Marcus Foster, on Tuesday.
Feb 14, 2015, 11:30 PM EDT
Justin Edwards’ three-pointer with 9:25 remaining looked to leave his hands after the shot clock expired, but the officials counted it. Kansas State wound up winning by three points.
Feb 5, 2015, 1:15 PM EDT
Wednesday was the second time this season that Bruce Weber has had to make a statement by punishing his star.
Feb 4, 2015, 8:40 PM EDT
Marcus Foster was also benched for the team’s Big 12 opener against Oklahoma State after struggling in a home loss to Georgia.
Jan 12, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
UCLA’s season looked like it was over, while Virginia’s improvement seemingly won’t stop.
Jan 10, 2015, 9:32 PM EDT
Foster’s attitude had gotten him benched last weekend.
Jan 8, 2015, 1:58 PM EDT
Was a benching what Marcus Foster needed?
Jan 4, 2015, 12:22 AM EDT
All of Saturdays college basketball action is updated here.
Nov 11, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Kansas is the favorite once again, but there are four other teams that are good enough to win the league.
Oct 28, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
The best off guards in the country are all surprising in their own way.
Oct 3, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
The ten teams that landed just outside our top 25 rankings.
Jul 25, 2014, 11:30 AM EDT
The Texas native isn’t happy some Texas schools pulled their scholarship offers.
Feb 8, 2014, 4:40 PM EDT
Marcus Foster is from the state of Texas. He wasn’t recruited by the big boys in his home state, however, not after a tough summer before his senior year dropped him out of the top 100 rankings. When it was time for Foster to pick schools, it essentially came down to Kansas State and Creighton,…
Jan 15, 2014, 12:28 PM EDT
I think there’s a valid argument to be made that Kansas State is the most surprising team in the country, and it’s not because their expectations entering the season were so low that a 13-4 start overall, a 3-1 start in Big 12 play and home wins over Gonzaga, George Washington, Oklahoma State and —…
Jan 9, 2014, 1:36 PM EDT
The college hoops season has been centered around talk of freshmen. Andrew Wiggins, Julius Randle, Aaron Gordon, Jabari Parker, Joel Embiid, Tyler Ennis. The list goes on, and while all six of those guys have been, at times, both impressive and aggravating, it goes without saying that they are far from the only noteworthy freshmen…
Jan 4, 2014, 6:56 PM EDT
Winners of eight straight games entering Saturday’s Big 12 opener against No. 6 Oklahoma State, Kansas State hasn’t been mentioned along with the likes of the Cowboys, Kansas, Iowa State and Baylor when it comes to who’s capable of winning the conference title. The reasons included the need to account for the graduation of Rodney…
Dec 21, 2013, 6:01 PM EDT
Marcus Foster and Thomas Gibson both scored 14 points for Kansas State as the Wildcats knocked off No. 21 Gonzaga 72-62 in Manhattan, KS, on Saturday afternoon. Bruce Weber’s club held Kevin Pangos to 4-for-11 shooting on the night, as he finished with just 12 points and six assists. Sam Dower went down with a…
Dec 21, 2013, 4:50 PM EDT
Marcus Foster has been one of the nation’s most underrated freshmen this season, starring for a Kansas State team that has remained well off the national radar. Well, not anymore. Foster is on fire as Kansas State as the Wildcats are currently beating No. 21 Gonzaga. We’ll see if that lead holds, but for now,…
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 5
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (5)