Nov 14, 2014, 9:55 PM EST
The nation’s top-ranked team went to 1-0 on the season.
Nov 11, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
A compilation of Kentucky’s dunks from the Big Blue Bahamas Tour and two exhibition games.
Oct 14, 2014, 8:35 PM EST
Kentucky held an NBA draft combine for all 30 NBA franchises on Friday, Oct. 11 in Lexington.
Oct 10, 2014, 5:30 PM EST
Kentucky held a draft combine for all 30 NBA teams on Friday afternoon.
Sep 29, 2014, 5:15 PM EST
John Calipari’s loaded roster has required a new position on the Kentucky staff.
Apr 18, 2014, 4:26 PM EST
Kentucky freshman forward Marcus Lee will return to Lexington for his sophomore season.
Apr 5, 2014, 9:47 PM EST
Freshman to freshman alley-oop results in a highlight-reel dunk.
Apr 4, 2014, 4:58 PM EST
The ability of freshmen Marcus Lee and Dominique Hawkins to remain mentally prepared paid dividends for Kentucky last weekend.
Nov 2, 2013, 6:00 PM EST
Halloween is over, but I’m not quite ready to let go yet. The Sporting News published some awesome photos of current DI players in their childhood Halloween costumes this week, and one in particular tickled my funny bone for some reason. There were photos of young Sam Dekker as a cowboy, Iowa’s Roy Devyn Marble…
Oct 31, 2013, 9:00 AM EST
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. The rest of our Top 25 Countdown can be found here. For a schedule of our…
Sep 29, 2013, 2:05 PM EST
It was announced on Saturday night that Willie Cauley-Stein, a projected starter for Kentucky in the frontcourt, will miss up to two weeks of practice time due to an injury sustained to his right hand. Considering the time of Cauley-Stein’s injury and if the 10-14 days of absence are accurate, he certainly should not miss…
Sep 30, 2012, 10:01 AM EST
California coach Mike Montgomery got perhaps the biggest commitment of his tenure this month when highly rated 2013 prospect Jabari Bird pledged his name to the Golden Bears. Bird was following in the footsteps of his father, who also played basketball for Cal, and it was widely expected that he, too, would be a Golden…
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb 31
- Burning Questions: Who will be this year’s surprise freshman standout? 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)