May 4, 2015, 2:42 PM EDT
A quick look at some guys that can be stars in 2015-16.
Nov 14, 2014, 9:55 PM EDT
The nation’s top-ranked team went to 1-0 on the season.
Nov 11, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
A compilation of Kentucky’s dunks from the Big Blue Bahamas Tour and two exhibition games.
Oct 14, 2014, 8:35 PM EDT
Kentucky held an NBA draft combine for all 30 NBA franchises on Friday, Oct. 11 in Lexington.
Oct 10, 2014, 5:30 PM EDT
Kentucky held a draft combine for all 30 NBA teams on Friday afternoon.
Sep 29, 2014, 5:15 PM EDT
John Calipari’s loaded roster has required a new position on the Kentucky staff.
Apr 18, 2014, 4:26 PM EDT
Kentucky freshman forward Marcus Lee will return to Lexington for his sophomore season.
Apr 5, 2014, 9:47 PM EDT
Freshman to freshman alley-oop results in a highlight-reel dunk.
Apr 4, 2014, 4:58 PM EDT
The ability of freshmen Marcus Lee and Dominique Hawkins to remain mentally prepared paid dividends for Kentucky last weekend.
Nov 2, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
Halloween is over, but I’m not quite ready to let go yet. The Sporting News published some awesome photos of current DI players in their childhood Halloween costumes this week, and one in particular tickled my funny bone for some reason. There were photos of young Sam Dekker as a cowboy, Iowa’s Roy Devyn Marble…
Oct 31, 2013, 9:00 AM EDT
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. The rest of our Top 25 Countdown can be found here. For a schedule of our…
Sep 29, 2013, 2:05 PM EDT
It was announced on Saturday night that Willie Cauley-Stein, a projected starter for Kentucky in the frontcourt, will miss up to two weeks of practice time due to an injury sustained to his right hand. Considering the time of Cauley-Stein’s injury and if the 10-14 days of absence are accurate, he certainly should not miss…
Sep 30, 2012, 10:01 AM EDT
California coach Mike Montgomery got perhaps the biggest commitment of his tenure this month when highly rated 2013 prospect Jabari Bird pledged his name to the Golden Bears. Bird was following in the footsteps of his father, who also played basketball for Cal, and it was widely expected that he, too, would be a Golden…
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)
- Wake Forest dismissed senior point guard for rules violation (1)
- Is Louisville’s non-conference schedule weak by design? (1)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)