Apr 21, 2015, 6:30 PM EDT
Nevada got a high-scoring transfer from a former Missouri State guard.
Jan 22, 2015, 4:45 PM EDT
With more being expected of him due to the loss of Anthony Drmic, Marks has been both more productive and more efficient for a Boise State team that’s won three straight games.
Jan 16, 2015, 4:54 PM EDT
With an average of 19.5 points per game, Marcus Marshall was the lone double-digit scorer for a team that ranks sixth in the Missouri Valley in scoring and ninth in field goal percentage.
Jan 15, 2015, 7:35 PM EDT
After serving as a key reserve on Davidson’s SoCon regular season champion team last season, Gibbs is a 50-40-90 player in the Wildcats’ inaugural season in the Atlantic 10.
Jan 14, 2015, 7:37 PM EDT
Marcus Marshall is Missouri State’s lone double-digit scorer, as he’s averaging 19.5 points per game.
Jan 8, 2015, 9:30 AM EDT
The Ohio State sophomore has improved his scoring by nearly eight points per game, and he’s been efficient in taking advantage of increased opportunities.
Dec 17, 2014, 5:56 PM EDT
After shooting 40.7% from the field and 29.4% from three as a sophomore, Anderson’s off to a hot start for the sixth-ranked Cavaliers.
Jul 19, 2014, 8:56 PM EDT
Marshall averaged 14.3 points per game in 12 contests last season, and his loss was a big one for the Bears.
Jan 14, 2014, 4:50 PM EDT
Missouri State lost more than just a tough overtime game against Wichita State this past Saturday; they also lost sophomore guard Marcus Marshall to a torn meniscus. Marshall’s out indefinitely after suffering the injury to his right knee; surgery is scheduled to take place this Wednesday. Missouri State head coach Paul Lusk said in a…
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)
- Seton Hall to give scholarship basketball players $2,600 towards cost of attendance (1)
- Indiana president none too pleased with recent legal issues involving student-athletes (1)
- Throwback Thursday: When we realized Russell Westbrook was a freak (VIDEO) (1)