Jan 31, 2015, 8:02 PM EST
Louisville outscored North Carolina by 16 from the foul line and by 15 in second-chance points, which helped them erase an 18-point second half deficit.
Jan 30, 2015, 5:45 PM EST
The backup guard has missed the last five games.
Jan 19, 2015, 9:00 AM EST
For the first time all season, Stanley Johnson played like the guy we thought he would be. And is Memphis back?
Jan 10, 2015, 4:12 PM EST
Marcus Paige looked like an All-American for the first time this season.
Dec 25, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
What will the Tar Heels need to improve upon in order to compete for the ACC title?
Dec 23, 2014, 11:30 AM EST
The emergence of Joel Berry a key for UNC this season.
Dec 20, 2014, 3:23 PM EST
North Carolina had its most impressive showing of the season in a convincing win over Ohio State on Saturday in Chicago.
Dec 18, 2014, 2:34 PM EST
A deep look into the early-season struggles of Marcus Paige and whether or not they are fixable.
Dec 3, 2014, 10:45 PM EST
North Carolina could end up being in a lot of games that look like this.
Dec 3, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
Paige played AAU ball with a number of the guys on the Iowa team, and he has family that are diehard Hawkeye fans.
Nov 14, 2014, 10:32 PM EST
North Carolina had difficulty pulling away from defending MEAC champion North Carolina Central, but finished strong for an opening-night win.
Nov 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
What’s more likely: That the ACC gets four top three seeds, or that a team outside the top four wins a game in the NCAA tournament?
Nov 7, 2014, 11:15 AM EST
The most important player to a team isn’t always the most talented. Here are ten players who will be critical to their team’s national title hopes.
Oct 31, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Is this team better than Philly?
Oct 29, 2014, 5:10 PM EST
North Carolina’s Marcus Paige was the media pick to win ACC Player of the Year.
Oct 27, 2014, 3:10 PM EST
There are plenty of intriguing lead guards in college hoops this season.
Aug 31, 2014, 5:23 PM EST
Roy Williams challenged his players in the Bahamas, and the accepted it on Saturday afternoon.
Aug 25, 2014, 2:22 PM EST
This group will be anything but a consensus.
Aug 16, 2014, 8:46 PM EST
After losing Friday night, the Tar Heels won their Bahamas finale by 57 points.
Aug 15, 2014, 8:50 PM EST
Poor shooting allowed for a late comeback in the Tar Heels’ first game in the Bahamas.
Aug 5, 2014, 11:14 AM EST
There has been a lot of talk about the future of Team USA after Paul George’s injury. What would it look like with just college guys?
Mar 24, 2014, 10:18 PM EST
North Carolina sophomore point guard Marcus Paige took to Twitter on Monday night to announce he was returning for his junior season in Chapel Hill.
Mar 21, 2014, 9:59 PM EST
21 offensive rebounds and 26 second chance points were just too much for Providence.
Mar 14, 2014, 5:41 PM EST
Pitt’s in the dance, but was today a sign that North Carolina won’t be for long?
Mar 3, 2014, 10:31 AM EST
PLAYER OF THE WEEK: Marcus Smart, Oklahoma State Marcus Smart is back. After playing about as poorly as he possibly could for 30 minutes on Saturday night, Marcus Smart turned in as dominating of a performance as you will see to close out Oklahoma State’s season-changing win over No. 5 Kansas. Smart scored 12 of…
- Briante Weber suffers season-ending knee injury in No. 14 VCU’s loss to Richmond 0
- No. 4 Duke ends No. 2 Virginia’s unbeaten season 1
- Foul line, offensive rebounding aid No. 13 Louisville’s comeback effort 0
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 4 Duke rebounds to beat No. 2 Virginia, and No. 8 Notre Dame falls 0
- No. 8 Notre Dame upset by Pitt 1
- Auburn coach Bruce Pearl greeted with cheers during first return to Tennessee (VIDEO) 1
- Rick Pitino on Terry Rozier’s impending NBA Draft decision: ‘He’s not coming back’ 0
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Bill Self on the loss of Kansas-Missouri rivalry: ‘It hasn’t been great’ (8)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)