Mar 8, 2015, 7:18 PM EDT
Thanks to Daniel Dixon, the Tribe are one win away from their first-ever NCAA tournament appearance.
Mar 5, 2015, 2:00 PM EDT
The CAA will be the nations most wide-open conference tournament.
Feb 14, 2015, 9:09 PM EDT
While the Blue Hens are struggling this season, they’ve won nine straight meetings with William & Mary.
Feb 1, 2015, 7:22 PM EDT
Marcus Thornton, the team’s leading scorer and rebounder, missed Saturday’s loss at South Carolina after suffering a concussion last Tuesday.
Jan 24, 2015, 7:20 PM EDT
The Tribe bounced back from a loss at Delaware earlier in the week to move into a tie for first in the CAA.
Oct 29, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
CBT’s rankings of the best wings in college basketball heading into the 2014-15 season.
Oct 27, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
William & Mary was one shot short of the NCAA tournament. Unlike many teams in the conference, who lost considerable talent, W&M returns the top player, however, several teams that finished below .500 look to make the jump toward the top of the standings.
Mar 9, 2014, 9:26 PM EDT
William & Mary beats Towson, moving to within 40 minutes of their first NCAA tournament berth.
Feb 2, 2014, 6:06 PM EDT
With a win over William & Mary on Sunday afternoon James Madison would have forced a four-way tie for third in the CAA standings, and with players such as Andre Nation and Andrey Semenov the Dukes were equipped to do just that. Unfortunately for JMU the Tribe had Marcus Thornton, who scored a game-high 26…
Nov 12, 2012, 9:25 PM EDT
In the early going of a long night of college basketball, Youngstown State delivers the first surprise of the night. The Penguins (I still love the mascot) beat Georgia in Athens in the Progressive Legends Classic, 68-56. The loss is the first for the Bulldogs this season. While Youngstown State was billed as a much-improved…
Oct 10, 2012, 9:00 AM EDT
Throughout the month of October, CollegeBasketballTalk will be rolling out our previews for the 2012-2013 season. Check back at 9 a.m. and just after lunch every day, Monday-Friday, for a new preview item. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. To look at the rest of the Conference Previews we’ve published, click here.…
May 18, 2012, 8:56 AM EDT
By the end of the 2013 season, the NCAA will have passed academic reforms that require Junior College players to have a 2.5 GPA in their transferrable credits in other to become eligible at a Division I school. Not only is that number a significant bump from the 2.0 GPA currently required, it is higher…
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 5
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (5)