Mar 8, 2015, 7:18 PM EDT
Thanks to Daniel Dixon, the Tribe are one win away from their first-ever NCAA tournament appearance.
Mar 5, 2015, 2:00 PM EDT
The CAA will be the nations most wide-open conference tournament.
Feb 14, 2015, 9:09 PM EDT
While the Blue Hens are struggling this season, they’ve won nine straight meetings with William & Mary.
Feb 1, 2015, 7:22 PM EDT
Marcus Thornton, the team’s leading scorer and rebounder, missed Saturday’s loss at South Carolina after suffering a concussion last Tuesday.
Jan 24, 2015, 7:20 PM EDT
The Tribe bounced back from a loss at Delaware earlier in the week to move into a tie for first in the CAA.
Oct 29, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
CBT’s rankings of the best wings in college basketball heading into the 2014-15 season.
Oct 27, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
William & Mary was one shot short of the NCAA tournament. Unlike many teams in the conference, who lost considerable talent, W&M returns the top player, however, several teams that finished below .500 look to make the jump toward the top of the standings.
Mar 9, 2014, 9:26 PM EDT
William & Mary beats Towson, moving to within 40 minutes of their first NCAA tournament berth.
Feb 2, 2014, 6:06 PM EDT
With a win over William & Mary on Sunday afternoon James Madison would have forced a four-way tie for third in the CAA standings, and with players such as Andre Nation and Andrey Semenov the Dukes were equipped to do just that. Unfortunately for JMU the Tribe had Marcus Thornton, who scored a game-high 26…
Nov 12, 2012, 9:25 PM EDT
In the early going of a long night of college basketball, Youngstown State delivers the first surprise of the night. The Penguins (I still love the mascot) beat Georgia in Athens in the Progressive Legends Classic, 68-56. The loss is the first for the Bulldogs this season. While Youngstown State was billed as a much-improved…
Oct 10, 2012, 9:00 AM EDT
Throughout the month of October, CollegeBasketballTalk will be rolling out our previews for the 2012-2013 season. Check back at 9 a.m. and just after lunch every day, Monday-Friday, for a new preview item. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. To look at the rest of the Conference Previews we’ve published, click here.…
May 18, 2012, 8:56 AM EDT
By the end of the 2013 season, the NCAA will have passed academic reforms that require Junior College players to have a 2.5 GPA in their transferrable credits in other to become eligible at a Division I school. Not only is that number a significant bump from the 2.0 GPA currently required, it is higher…
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Saturday Las Vegas Recap: Zach Norvell goes off, Josh Jackson makes it look easy 0
- Thursday Las Vegas Recap: Dennis Smith and Frank Jackson battle; Lonzo Ball quiets critics; Wendell Carter talks visit 0
- Wednesday Las Vegas Recap: Dennis Smith vs Lonzo Ball; Frank Jackson faces Kobi Simmons 0
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- 7-foot-6 UCF center Tacko Fall throws down between the legs dunk (VIDEO) (3)
- United States wins bronze at Pan-Am Games (3)
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia (3)
- Wichita State forward working hard to improve offensive repertoire (3)