Nov 18, 2014, 1:13 AM EST
Gonzaga is elite this season, and tonight only back that up.
Nov 3, 2014, 12:53 PM EST
Gonzaga’s made 16 consecutive NCAA tournament appearances, but they’re looking to reach the Sweet 16 for the first time since 2009.
Oct 28, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
Gonzaga is a legitimate Final Four contender, but to make it that far, they need to prove capable of doing one thing.
Oct 26, 2014, 5:58 PM EST
The Bulldogs return three starters from last year’s team, which finished with a 29-7 record.
Sep 20, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
Gonzaga has one of its deepest teams of all time and the Bulldogs are challenging themselves with a difficult non-conference schedule.
Apr 19, 2014, 1:25 PM EST
Gonzaga will have a very tough non-conference slate during the 2014-15 season.
Apr 17, 2014, 5:56 PM EST
Gonzaga’s added a fourth member to its 2014 recruiting class, with the son of Hall of Famer Arvydas Sabonis making his pledge to join the program.
Dec 30, 2013, 4:15 PM EST
Gonzaga was dealt a blow to the early part of its WCC conference slate as junior guard Gary Bell Jr. was ruled out after breaking his right hand, according to head coach Mark Few on his radio program. According to a report from The Spokesman-Review‘s Jim Meehan, Bell saw a hand specialist on Monday after the…
Dec 21, 2013, 6:01 PM EST
Marcus Foster and Thomas Gibson both scored 14 points for Kansas State as the Wildcats knocked off No. 21 Gonzaga 72-62 in Manhattan, KS, on Saturday afternoon. Bruce Weber’s club held Kevin Pangos to 4-for-11 shooting on the night, as he finished with just 12 points and six assists. Sam Dower went down with a…
Oct 8, 2013, 9:15 PM EST
Ray Giacoletti is used to winning. In his previous three head coaching jobs — North Dakota State, Eastern Washington, and Utah — he posted winning records at each school. As an assistant on Mark Few’s at Gonzaga from 2007 – 2013, he won 20+ games and advanced to the NCAA Tournament in each year. Now,…
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)