Apr 4, 2015, 7:54 PM EDT
Sabonis averaged 9.7 points and 7.1 rebounds per game off the bench this season for the Bulldogs.
Mar 22, 2015, 11:22 PM EDT
Both did flips in the locker room following their win over Iowa.
Mar 22, 2015, 9:54 PM EDT
The Bulldogs were solid defensively, but their shooting 61.5 percent from the field and 10-for-16 from three was the difference in Seattle.
Jan 23, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
Gonzaga limited Saint Mary’s to 36 percent shooting from the field and 2-for-15 from three on the night, getting better defensively as the game progressed.
Dec 27, 2014, 9:25 PM EDT
Wiltjer finished the game with 24 points and Pangos scored 18 of his 21 in the second half Saturday evening in Provo.
Dec 25, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
What do the Zags need to change this season?
Dec 1, 2014, 10:21 AM EDT
Kevin Pangos is an all-american. But is he Gonzagas MVP right now?
Nov 18, 2014, 1:13 AM EDT
Gonzaga is elite this season, and tonight only back that up.
Nov 3, 2014, 12:53 PM EDT
Gonzaga’s made 16 consecutive NCAA tournament appearances, but they’re looking to reach the Sweet 16 for the first time since 2009.
Oct 28, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
Gonzaga is a legitimate Final Four contender, but to make it that far, they need to prove capable of doing one thing.
Oct 26, 2014, 5:58 PM EDT
The Bulldogs return three starters from last year’s team, which finished with a 29-7 record.
Sep 20, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
Gonzaga has one of its deepest teams of all time and the Bulldogs are challenging themselves with a difficult non-conference schedule.
Apr 19, 2014, 1:25 PM EDT
Gonzaga will have a very tough non-conference slate during the 2014-15 season.
Apr 17, 2014, 5:56 PM EDT
Gonzaga’s added a fourth member to its 2014 recruiting class, with the son of Hall of Famer Arvydas Sabonis making his pledge to join the program.
Dec 30, 2013, 4:15 PM EDT
Gonzaga was dealt a blow to the early part of its WCC conference slate as junior guard Gary Bell Jr. was ruled out after breaking his right hand, according to head coach Mark Few on his radio program. According to a report from The Spokesman-Review‘s Jim Meehan, Bell saw a hand specialist on Monday after the…
Dec 21, 2013, 6:01 PM EDT
Marcus Foster and Thomas Gibson both scored 14 points for Kansas State as the Wildcats knocked off No. 21 Gonzaga 72-62 in Manhattan, KS, on Saturday afternoon. Bruce Weber’s club held Kevin Pangos to 4-for-11 shooting on the night, as he finished with just 12 points and six assists. Sam Dower went down with a…
Oct 8, 2013, 9:15 PM EDT
Ray Giacoletti is used to winning. In his previous three head coaching jobs — North Dakota State, Eastern Washington, and Utah — he posted winning records at each school. As an assistant on Mark Few’s at Gonzaga from 2007 – 2013, he won 20+ games and advanced to the NCAA Tournament in each year. Now,…
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 2
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason (4)