Jan 23, 2015, 10:15 AM EST
Gonzaga limited Saint Mary’s to 36 percent shooting from the field and 2-for-15 from three on the night, getting better defensively as the game progressed.
Dec 27, 2014, 9:25 PM EST
Wiltjer finished the game with 24 points and Pangos scored 18 of his 21 in the second half Saturday evening in Provo.
Dec 25, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
What do the Zags need to change this season?
Dec 1, 2014, 10:21 AM EST
Kevin Pangos is an all-american. But is he Gonzagas MVP right now?
Nov 18, 2014, 1:13 AM EST
Gonzaga is elite this season, and tonight only back that up.
Nov 3, 2014, 12:53 PM EST
Gonzaga’s made 16 consecutive NCAA tournament appearances, but they’re looking to reach the Sweet 16 for the first time since 2009.
Oct 28, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
Gonzaga is a legitimate Final Four contender, but to make it that far, they need to prove capable of doing one thing.
Oct 26, 2014, 5:58 PM EST
The Bulldogs return three starters from last year’s team, which finished with a 29-7 record.
Sep 20, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
Gonzaga has one of its deepest teams of all time and the Bulldogs are challenging themselves with a difficult non-conference schedule.
Apr 19, 2014, 1:25 PM EST
Gonzaga will have a very tough non-conference slate during the 2014-15 season.
Apr 17, 2014, 5:56 PM EST
Gonzaga’s added a fourth member to its 2014 recruiting class, with the son of Hall of Famer Arvydas Sabonis making his pledge to join the program.
Dec 30, 2013, 4:15 PM EST
Gonzaga was dealt a blow to the early part of its WCC conference slate as junior guard Gary Bell Jr. was ruled out after breaking his right hand, according to head coach Mark Few on his radio program. According to a report from The Spokesman-Review‘s Jim Meehan, Bell saw a hand specialist on Monday after the…
Dec 21, 2013, 6:01 PM EST
Marcus Foster and Thomas Gibson both scored 14 points for Kansas State as the Wildcats knocked off No. 21 Gonzaga 72-62 in Manhattan, KS, on Saturday afternoon. Bruce Weber’s club held Kevin Pangos to 4-for-11 shooting on the night, as he finished with just 12 points and six assists. Sam Dower went down with a…
Oct 8, 2013, 9:15 PM EST
Ray Giacoletti is used to winning. In his previous three head coaching jobs — North Dakota State, Eastern Washington, and Utah — he posted winning records at each school. As an assistant on Mark Few’s at Gonzaga from 2007 – 2013, he won 20+ games and advanced to the NCAA Tournament in each year. Now,…
- Justin Anderson out this weekend after undergoing appendectomy 0
- West Coast Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- Film Session: Who can actually beat Kentucky and why 0
- Potential NCAA tournament bid thieves bubble teams should be rooting against 2
- Bubble Banter: Why LSU losing is bad news for Texas A&M 2
- Bonzie Colson continues hot streak as No. 12 Notre Dame wins at No. 16 Louisville 2
- Potential Cinderellas you want to win their automatic bid 2
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (26)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (11)
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed (7)
- Bracketology: Kentucky reigns and March arrives (6)