May 22, 2015, 4:27 PM EDT
Fox has led the Bulldogs to two NCAA tournament appearances in his six years as head coach, including last season’s 21-win team.
Feb 1, 2015, 7:22 PM EDT
Marcus Thornton, the team’s leading scorer and rebounder, missed Saturday’s loss at South Carolina after suffering a concussion last Tuesday.
Jan 21, 2015, 4:46 PM EDT
Juwan Parker’s played just six minutes in the last three games due to an Achilles problem that flared up during an overtime loss at LSU earlier this month.
Dec 8, 2014, 6:15 PM EDT
Georgia will be without an upperclass guard due to injury.
Nov 19, 2014, 5:48 PM EDT
Derek Ogbeide’s been praised for his ability as a defender and rebounder, areas Georgia will need to address with two of their front court mainstays being seniors.
May 10, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
Georgia hired a new assistant coach in Samford assistant, and Georgia native, Yasir Rosemond on Friday.
Apr 2, 2014, 5:49 PM EDT
After leading Georgia to a share of second place in the SEC, head coach Mark Fox has been rewarded with a two-year contract extension through the 2017-18 campaign.
Jan 8, 2014, 11:16 PM EDT
Georgia head coach Mark Fox lost his father on Friday night, a night where he opted to travel with his team to Washington D.C. and coach his team against George Washington. On Wednesday, Fox led his Bulldogs into Columbia, MO, and knocked off No. 21 Missouri 70-64 in overtime despite blowing a lead late in…
Oct 1, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. To see the rest of our preview lists, click here. For a schedule of our previews…
Sep 28, 2013, 8:45 PM EDT
Bless you, Mark Fox. The Georgia basketball head coach gave us something to talk about during football season by turning up at a Georgia game. Not only did he show up, he sat with the superfans known as the Spike Crew. And you don’t just sit with the Spike Crew, you dress up like a…
Nov 12, 2012, 9:25 PM EDT
In the early going of a long night of college basketball, Youngstown State delivers the first surprise of the night. The Penguins (I still love the mascot) beat Georgia in Athens in the Progressive Legends Classic, 68-56. The loss is the first for the Bulldogs this season. While Youngstown State was billed as a much-improved…
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five (2)
- ACC releases its full conference schedule (2)
- Throwback Thursday: Juan Dixon and company win Maryland’s lone national title (2)
- Indiana head coach Tom Crean laments team’s lack of leadership (1)
- Former Butler forward Andrew Smith fighting cancer for second time (1)