Nov 8, 2014, 6:30 PM EST
With center A.J. Hammons needing room to operate in the post, the shooting ability of Dakota Mathias and P.J. Thompson will come in handy for the Boilers.
Oct 26, 2014, 7:24 PM EST
Kendall Stephens led the way with 32 points, and he’ll be a key figure for a team looking to bounce back from a rough 2013-14 campaign.
Oct 19, 2014, 10:45 AM EST
Purdue is in the unique position of having two talented centers on the roster.
Oct 9, 2014, 11:57 AM EST
Octeus was originally headed to UCLA, but he was not admitted to their graduate school.
Sep 22, 2014, 9:00 PM EST
Purdue is offering to sell old game films using a company that hopes to do the same with over 600 colleges.
Aug 23, 2014, 8:30 PM EST
Neal Beshears and Stephen Torya were rewarded with scholarships, due in part to their willingness to step forward as leaders.
Aug 10, 2014, 9:37 PM EST
After having his career come to an end in late February, former Purdue center Jay Simpson is working hard to move forward without the game he loves.
Jul 7, 2014, 7:09 PM EST
Purdue head coach Matt Painter is exploring the use of zone defenses next season to match his personnel.
Jul 5, 2014, 3:05 PM EST
Purdue needs shooting and leadership and freshman guard Dakota Mathias is apart of an incoming group that can help with both.
Jun 7, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
Purdue has a challenging non-conference slate.
Jun 2, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
Purdue landed a shooter on Monday as in-state shooting guard Ryan Cline committed.
Mar 4, 2014, 9:01 PM EST
Purdue head coach Matt Painter announced on Monday that redshirt freshman forward Jay Simpson’s basketball career has ended following the discovery of the heart condition hypertrophic cardiomyotrophy (HCM). HCM is the heart condition that claimed the lives of other basketball players including Hank Gathers, Reggie Lewis, Kevin Duckworth and Jason Collier. “Obviously, this is very tough…
Feb 24, 2014, 10:15 PM EST
Purdue had some tough news come its way on Monday as the school and head coach Matt Painter announced that senior guard Sterling Carter is out for the rest of the season with a torn ACL. Carter, a transfer from Seattle, suffered the knee injury in Purdue’s game against Nebraska on Saturday. The senior had…
Sep 15, 2013, 10:15 AM EST
Matt Painter had been recruiting Vince Edwards, a 6-foot-6 forward from Franklin, OH, dating back to the fall of 2011. Finally, on Edwards’ official visit to Purdue over the weekend, he pledged a commitment to play for Painter at Purdue. Painter’s persistence paid off, especially considering that Big Ten rival Michigan recently came into the…
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s 0
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man 1
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 18 West Virginia, Georgetown win absolute thrillers 0
- No. 11 Kansas makes a statement blowing out No. 17 Texas 1
- Bracket Update: Upcoming stretch could have major impact on Duke’s NCAA seeding 2
- Sister’s illness makes for a bittersweet homecoming for Tulsa head coach Frank Haith 0
- Weekend Preview: Things are heating up in the Big 12, plus Coach K No. 1,000? 0
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (12)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: So where do we rank Duke? (5)
- You Make The Call: Was this a charge on TaShawn Thomas? (VIDEO) (5)