Mar 12, 2015, 12:54 AM EDT
While Texas and Miami avoided what would have been damaging defeats, Lafayette became the 12th team to earn an automatic bid to the NCAA tournament.
Mar 5, 2015, 1:22 AM EDT
Neither the Panthers nor the Tigers did themselves any favors Wednesday night, with Pittsburgh’s home loss being the costlier of the two defeats.
Feb 25, 2015, 5:02 PM EDT
The shirts are cool, but just as important is getting enough fans in seats to make a difference against Florida State.
Rick Pitino questions Miami and Jim Larranaga’s handling of potential concussion following Louisville’s win
Feb 22, 2015, 11:00 AM EDT
Louisville head coach Rick Pitino questioned Miami and head coach Jim Larranaga’s handling of Tonye Jekiri’s head injury.
Feb 1, 2015, 2:45 PM EDT
Florida State had a rough start, but managed to rally and knock off in-state rival Miami.
Jan 22, 2015, 11:58 PM EDT
Miami officials apologized to NC State’s Mark Gottfried and Debbie Yow following Thursday’s game as a result of the fan’s actions.
Jan 17, 2015, 9:15 PM EDT
Duke took down Louisville and Notre Dame held on for a home win over Miami.
Jan 13, 2015, 11:34 PM EDT
The Hurricanes exposed Duke’s biggest weakness.
Jan 12, 2015, 9:15 AM EDT
Miami (FL) will get a boost in practice with the addition of two scholarship football players to the basketball team.
Dec 19, 2014, 10:13 PM EDT
Eastern Kentucky had 14 threes. Miami had 12 field goals.
Late Night Snacks: Home favorites like Miami, Florida, Butler, Harvard, Purdue take care of business while Providence falls
Dec 8, 2014, 11:50 PM EDT
Not a lot of action on Monday night as favorites like Miami, Florida, Butler, Purdue and Harvard won home games.
Dec 6, 2014, 4:30 PM EDT
Green Bay earned itself a signature win on the road at No. 15 Miami.
Dec 2, 2014, 11:35 PM EDT
Miami continues to win tough games, as they earned another solid non-conference win in the ACC/Big Ten Challenge.
Dec 1, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
The 6-foot-6 sophomore wing has been sidelined since early September.
Dec 1, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
We rank the 14 games in order for you.
Nov 29, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
Baseline out-of-bounds lobs are always awesome.
Nov 24, 2014, 11:41 AM EDT
Henton went for 38 against Notre Dame, while West Virginia won the Puerto Rico Tip-Off.
Nov 24, 2014, 7:00 AM EDT
Putting together a top 25 this early is tough to do as we balance expectations with early season performance.
Nov 24, 2014, 1:10 AM EDT
No. 1 Kentucky set a new school record, Ohio State’s Shannon Scott broke Aaron Craft’s single-game assist record and more.
Nov 23, 2014, 11:49 PM EDT
A week that began with a win at No. 7 Florida ended with a commanding victory over Charlotte at the Gildan Charleston Classic.
Nov 21, 2014, 9:52 AM EDT
Both Miami (2007) and Minnesota (2010) have won the event in the past.
Nov 19, 2014, 1:07 PM EDT
Three of the four panelists took teams from the ACC.
Nov 18, 2014, 1:00 AM EDT
The Tip-Off Marathon got off to a wild start on Monday night as a top-ten team fell at home.
Nov 17, 2014, 9:17 PM EDT
Angel Rodriguez reminded everyone just the kind of player that he was at Kansas State. Video of his ridiculous game-winner here.
Nov 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
What’s more likely: That the ACC gets four top three seeds, or that a team outside the top four wins a game in the NCAA tournament?
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 0
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 7
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 1
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 2
- Sources: Rick Barnes not expected to return to Texas 7
- Steve Lavin and St. John’s ‘mutually agree’ to part ways 1
- No. 2 Arizona pulls away from No. 6 Xavier, setting up West regional final rematch 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Three ACC, two Big Ten teams in Elite Eight (24)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (20)