Apr 15, 2015, 4:09 PM EDT
Qualls’ desire to provide for his family and young son influenced his decision to turn pro.
Mar 21, 2015, 11:43 PM EDT
J.P. Tokoto finished with 13 points, five rebounds, eight assists and no turnovers, and was key in dealing with the Arkansas pressure.
Feb 6, 2015, 11:01 AM EDT
Michael Qualls has shot 26 percent from the floor over the last four games.
Dec 30, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
Check out the top buzzer-beaters from 2014 before the clock hits midnight tomorrow night.
Dec 30, 2014, 12:45 PM EDT
Tip slams, throw downs and posterizations: the best dunks in college basketball from 2014.
Dec 7, 2014, 8:16 PM EDT
Mike Anderson’s Razorbacks were looking to rebound from their loss at No. 20 Iowa State on Thursday, and they looked poised to do so with a six-point lead with 1:17 remaining.
Nov 30, 2014, 7:47 PM EDT
Arkansas is off to its first 6-0 start since 1997-98, and the strides made by guard Rashad Madden have been a factor.
Oct 21, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
These are the players to keep an eye on if you like seeing aerial acrobatics.
Feb 3, 2014, 4:32 PM EDT
After previously being suspended indefinitely on Saturday for conduct detrimental of the team, Arkansas has reinstated Alandise Harris and Michael Qualls to the team and the duo will play on Wednesday against Alabama, according to a tweet from the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette. Mike Anderson said Michael Qualls and Alandise Harris have been reinstated and they will…
Feb 1, 2014, 12:33 PM EDT
Arkansas has suspended Michael Qualls and Alandise Harris indefinitely for conduct detrimental to the team. “All of our student-athletes are held to a high standard and everyone is accountable for their actions,” head coach Mike Anderson said. “We are trying to build the ultimate team and everyone has to be on board to make that…
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)
- Buffalo dismisses Justin Moss, reigning MAC Player of the Year, from team (2)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)