Dec 30, 2014, 4:00 PM EST
Check out the top buzzer-beaters from 2014 before the clock hits midnight tomorrow night.
Dec 30, 2014, 12:45 PM EST
Tip slams, throw downs and posterizations: the best dunks in college basketball from 2014.
Dec 7, 2014, 8:16 PM EST
Mike Anderson’s Razorbacks were looking to rebound from their loss at No. 20 Iowa State on Thursday, and they looked poised to do so with a six-point lead with 1:17 remaining.
Nov 30, 2014, 7:47 PM EST
Arkansas is off to its first 6-0 start since 1997-98, and the strides made by guard Rashad Madden have been a factor.
Oct 21, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
These are the players to keep an eye on if you like seeing aerial acrobatics.
Feb 3, 2014, 4:32 PM EST
After previously being suspended indefinitely on Saturday for conduct detrimental of the team, Arkansas has reinstated Alandise Harris and Michael Qualls to the team and the duo will play on Wednesday against Alabama, according to a tweet from the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette. Mike Anderson said Michael Qualls and Alandise Harris have been reinstated and they will…
Feb 1, 2014, 12:33 PM EST
Arkansas has suspended Michael Qualls and Alandise Harris indefinitely for conduct detrimental to the team. “All of our student-athletes are held to a high standard and everyone is accountable for their actions,” head coach Mike Anderson said. “We are trying to build the ultimate team and everyone has to be on board to make that…
- Why Duke’s road win at Virginia was so shocking 0
- Briante Weber suffers season-ending knee injury in No. 14 VCU’s loss to Richmond 0
- No. 4 Duke ends No. 2 Virginia’s unbeaten season 1
- Foul line, offensive rebounding aid No. 13 Louisville’s comeback effort 0
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 4 Duke rebounds to beat No. 2 Virginia, and No. 8 Notre Dame falls 0
- No. 8 Notre Dame upset by Pitt 1
- Auburn coach Bruce Pearl greeted with cheers during first return to Tennessee (VIDEO) 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Bill Self on the loss of Kansas-Missouri rivalry: ‘It hasn’t been great’ (8)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)