May 23, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
The sophomore guard missed the final 12 games of the season.
May 14, 2015, 8:32 PM EDT
Normally the Big Ten wouldn’t allow a player to transfer from one league institution to another, but this case is different.
May 14, 2015, 9:14 AM EDT
Albrecht played all of last season knowing he would need this procedure done.
May 11, 2015, 3:18 PM EDT
Battle should follow in a long line of big, talented guards in Ann Arbor.
May 1, 2015, 10:20 PM EDT
Jaylen Brown ended his long and complicated recruitment and committed on Friday night.
Apr 30, 2015, 10:45 PM EDT
A list that had five schools on it is down to four.
Apr 30, 2015, 6:30 PM EDT
Spike Albrecht underwent a surgical procedure on his right hip in mid-April.
Apr 30, 2015, 5:04 PM EDT
Two ACC programs remain in the running, with Florida and Michigan no longer being considered.
Apr 27, 2015, 10:17 AM EDT
Hatch is one of the most inspirational people you will ever hear about
Apr 21, 2015, 11:07 AM EDT
This is huge news for Michigan, who will like enter the season as a top 25 team.
Apr 16, 2015, 10:56 PM EDT
Michigan won’t lack for big men when Davis arrives on campus in 2016, but that will give him time to develop as a freshman.
Apr 14, 2015, 10:45 AM EDT
Derrick Walton, Caris LeVert, Spike Albrecht are all currently on the mend.
Apr 5, 2015, 2:00 PM EDT
Michigan landed a 6-foot-10 German forward on Sunday.
Mar 6, 2015, 6:00 PM EDT
The 6-foot-2 guard will have two years of eligibility remaining.
Mar 1, 2015, 2:00 PM EDT
Michigan point guard Spike Albrecht has been battling a hip injury this season.
Feb 27, 2015, 4:25 PM EDT
Derrick Walton Jr. hasn’t played in just over a month, but he’s still bothered by an issue with his right foot.
Feb 23, 2015, 9:10 PM EDT
One of the best guards in the Class of 2016 is down to seven programs.
Feb 22, 2015, 10:15 PM EDT
Also of note Sunday was Iona clinching a MAAC title on a four-point play from A.J. English with 2.8 seconds remaining.
Feb 16, 2015, 4:30 PM EDT
Michigan freshman Austin Hatch is getting a special award.
Feb 7, 2015, 12:30 PM EDT
Michigan is hopeful that sophomore guard Derrick Walton Jr. will return this season from a foot injury.
Feb 1, 2015, 4:45 PM EDT
Michigan point guard Derrick Walton Jr. will miss even more time with a foot injury.
Feb 1, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
With the impending football game, not a lot of college hoops on Sunday.
Jan 20, 2015, 6:45 PM EDT
Michigan junior wing Caris LeVert received the diagnosis of his injured foot.
Jan 20, 2015, 5:40 PM EDT
Some more important questions as we enter the middle of college basketball season.
Jan 18, 2015, 3:09 PM EDT
Michigan loses Caris LeVert for the season to a left foot injury.
- #FredHoibergWatch officially commences today, as Bulls fire Thibodeau 3
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 37
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 7
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (37)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (7)
- Report: Class of 2016 four-star wing considering college among playing options for next season (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)