Sep 15, 2014, 10:22 PM EDT
The Bearcats added a 2015 recruit on Monday night.
Aug 30, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
Cincinnati has some tough opponents in the non-conference portion of the 2014-15 schedule.
Aug 16, 2014, 12:15 PM EDT
This was the only game for the Bearcats this week.
Jun 21, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
Cincinnati announced that its taking a trip to the Bahamas this summer for some exhibition games.
Jun 9, 2014, 8:28 PM EDT
Cincinnati landed a 2015 commitment from point guard Justin Jenifer.
Mar 6, 2014, 9:49 PM EDT
That regular-season title in the AAC is within the Bearcats’ claws.
Mar 1, 2014, 2:53 PM EDT
The No. 11 Cincinnati Bearcats are one of the toughest teams in the country. Nobody will dispute that Mick Cronin’s team can rebound and defend with the best of them. But does Cincinnati have enough scoring and variety on offense to be a major factor in March? After Saturday’s 51-45 road loss to UConn, Cincinnati…
Feb 22, 2014, 2:40 PM EDT
Louisville and Cincinnati have been together playing basketball in other leagues before. In its second matchup in the American Athletic Conference, the top two teams in the league grinded-out an ugly, low-scoring contest as No. 11 Louisville knocked off No. 7 Cincinnati for a huge 58-57 road win. Russ Smith (10 points, five assists, three steals) came…
Jan 30, 2014, 9:37 PM EDT
After Jermaine Sanders hit a jumper with 16:12 remaining to give No. 13 Cincinnati a 44-27 lead at No. 12 Louisville, Mick Cronin’s Bearcats looked poised to grab a two-game lead in American Athletic Conference play and do so in emphatic fashion. While the Bearcats are safely within both major national polls, there doesn’t seem…
Sep 18, 2013, 12:29 PM EDT
Cincinnati has shored up the future of their front line in the last two days. After earning a commitment from Quadri Moore on Tuesday, Mick Cronin was able to sit back and listen to Gary Clark pledge to the Bearcats on Wednesday morning. Clark is a supremely athletic 6-foot-7 forward from North Carolina that’s currently…
Sep 17, 2013, 5:15 PM EDT
On Tuesday, Linden High (N.J.) big man Quadri Moore became Cincinnati’s second commit for its Class of 2014. Earlier in the day, Adam Zagoria of SNY.tv reported that Moore had given his commitment to the Bearcats, though at that point the Cincy coaching staff had yet to hear from Moore. Just before 5 p.m., Jon…
Jun 9, 2013, 7:07 PM EDT
Cincinnati and Nebraska have agreed in principle to play a home-and-home series beginning in Cincinnati for the 2013-14 season. Officials at Cincinnati have said that a contract has not been signed, but the schools have a verbal agreement. The schools have only met on the hardwood three times–Cincinnati has won all three–with the most recent…
Jan 7, 2013, 8:43 PM EDT
I know. I couldn’t resist. In the only match-up between Top 25 teams on the night, the no.17 Fighting Irish got the good vibes started for their football counterparts in Miami with a 66-60 victory over the no.21 Bearcats. Notre Dame took the lead at the 2:50 mark of the first half and never gave…
Jan 5, 2013, 12:04 AM EDT
It has to be a bittersweet season for Mick Cronin and his Cincinnati Bearcats. Cincinnati started off the season with 12 straight wins, before a tough home loss to New Mexico. The Bearcats bounced back to beat No. 24 Pitt on the road to open Big East conference play. Along with Louisville, Syracuse, and Georgetown,…
- 2014-15 Season Preview: College Basketball Dream Team 0
- VCU’s Treveon Graham: From lightly recruited to leader of Havoc, the Atlantic 10 favorites 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 7 North Carolina Tar Heels 1
- Dayton’s Elite 8 run, Archie Miller’s decision to stay help continue Atlantic 10’s success 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky lead a strong crop of big men 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Toledo looks to end a 35-year NCAA Tournament drought and rep the MAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 8 Texas Longhorns 1
- Five-star 2015 power forward down to five schools (2)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)
- Mark Emmert calls UNC scandal ‘troubling’, ‘disturbing’, ‘shocking’ (2)