Sep 15, 2014, 10:22 PM EST
The Bearcats added a 2015 recruit on Monday night.
Aug 30, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
Cincinnati has some tough opponents in the non-conference portion of the 2014-15 schedule.
Aug 16, 2014, 12:15 PM EST
This was the only game for the Bearcats this week.
Jun 21, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
Cincinnati announced that its taking a trip to the Bahamas this summer for some exhibition games.
Jun 9, 2014, 8:28 PM EST
Cincinnati landed a 2015 commitment from point guard Justin Jenifer.
Mar 6, 2014, 9:49 PM EST
That regular-season title in the AAC is within the Bearcats’ claws.
Mar 1, 2014, 2:53 PM EST
The No. 11 Cincinnati Bearcats are one of the toughest teams in the country. Nobody will dispute that Mick Cronin’s team can rebound and defend with the best of them. But does Cincinnati have enough scoring and variety on offense to be a major factor in March? After Saturday’s 51-45 road loss to UConn, Cincinnati…
Feb 22, 2014, 2:40 PM EST
Louisville and Cincinnati have been together playing basketball in other leagues before. In its second matchup in the American Athletic Conference, the top two teams in the league grinded-out an ugly, low-scoring contest as No. 11 Louisville knocked off No. 7 Cincinnati for a huge 58-57 road win. Russ Smith (10 points, five assists, three steals) came…
Jan 30, 2014, 9:37 PM EST
After Jermaine Sanders hit a jumper with 16:12 remaining to give No. 13 Cincinnati a 44-27 lead at No. 12 Louisville, Mick Cronin’s Bearcats looked poised to grab a two-game lead in American Athletic Conference play and do so in emphatic fashion. While the Bearcats are safely within both major national polls, there doesn’t seem…
Sep 18, 2013, 12:29 PM EST
Cincinnati has shored up the future of their front line in the last two days. After earning a commitment from Quadri Moore on Tuesday, Mick Cronin was able to sit back and listen to Gary Clark pledge to the Bearcats on Wednesday morning. Clark is a supremely athletic 6-foot-7 forward from North Carolina that’s currently…
Sep 17, 2013, 5:15 PM EST
On Tuesday, Linden High (N.J.) big man Quadri Moore became Cincinnati’s second commit for its Class of 2014. Earlier in the day, Adam Zagoria of SNY.tv reported that Moore had given his commitment to the Bearcats, though at that point the Cincy coaching staff had yet to hear from Moore. Just before 5 p.m., Jon…
Jun 9, 2013, 7:07 PM EST
Cincinnati and Nebraska have agreed in principle to play a home-and-home series beginning in Cincinnati for the 2013-14 season. Officials at Cincinnati have said that a contract has not been signed, but the schools have a verbal agreement. The schools have only met on the hardwood three times–Cincinnati has won all three–with the most recent…
Jan 7, 2013, 8:43 PM EST
I know. I couldn’t resist. In the only match-up between Top 25 teams on the night, the no.17 Fighting Irish got the good vibes started for their football counterparts in Miami with a 66-60 victory over the no.21 Bearcats. Notre Dame took the lead at the 2:50 mark of the first half and never gave…
Jan 5, 2013, 12:04 AM EST
It has to be a bittersweet season for Mick Cronin and his Cincinnati Bearcats. Cincinnati started off the season with 12 straight wins, before a tough home loss to New Mexico. The Bearcats bounced back to beat No. 24 Pitt on the road to open Big East conference play. Along with Louisville, Syracuse, and Georgetown,…
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)